Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
As he started making me stand and pose for the family picture, he started adjusting my wife’s posture.  The photographer, in the name of adjusting my wife’s posture, he started feeling my wife up, and my wife started to feel uneasy and was not cooperating nicely with him.  “Mohan, he is touching you everywhere,” she whispered into my wife’s ear.  “Shhh… Bindu, it is his profession, he is doing all this in order to get the perfect picture, let's cooperate with him,” I whispered.  “Mohan, did you see, he just touched my boobs over my blouse, and he even grabbed my waist, as if I am his girlfriend,” my wife whispered complaining.  “Bindu, do you love me?” I whispered.  “Yes, Mohan, Yes, why are you asking me now?” my uneasy wife asked.  “He is the best photographer in the town, only he can take the best family picture of us.  If you love me you have to cooperate with him, and let him do whatever he wants with you,” I whispered.  “How Mohan? How can I?” my wife whispered into my ears.  “When he is touching you, just close your eyes and think that I am touching you, okay?” I whispered.  “Mohan, do you think this will work?” my wife whispered.  “I am very much sure about it, Bindu,” I whispered.  “Alright Mohan, let's see how it goes,” my wife agreed.

Meanwhile my sons started playing with the balloons, and the photographer looked at them and smiled at us, “alright, let the little ones play, meanwhile we will take pictures of you both,” the photographer said and came towards us.  As my wife looked at me, “alright, Mohan, hold Bindu like this and close your eyes,” he said and readily wrapped his arms around my wife’s waist and hugged my wife.  Initially my wife was taken aback and was just placing her hands around his shoulder and looked at me.  “Bindu, now wrapped your arms around my neck,” the photographer said in a professional tone.  My wife looked at me, as if seeking for my permission to hug him, and the moment I gave her the nod, she closed her eyes and started hugging the photographer with her arms around his neck.  “Good,” the photographer said.  “Are you comfortable, Bindu?” the photographer asked, hugging my wife by her waist.  Biting her lips, she opened her eyes and looked at me, “she is comfortable,” I said to the photographer.  “Good, now you come Mohan, hold Bindu, just like I was holding her, and Bindu, you hold Mohan, just like you were holding me, okay?” he said.  I said okay and my wife nodded without even looking him into his eyes.  I hugged my wife just like he was hugging my wife and posed for the picture and he complimented us and took our pictures.  
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 17-08-2022, 04:54 PM