Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“You are a Gentleman, Sir, I respect you,” he said.  “Why?” I asked.  “Nothing sir, if any Indian would have been in your place he would have got angry at me for admiring his wife’s beauty, but you are definitely a true Gentleman sir, you understood my profession and let me talk to you so openly.  That’s why I like NRI’s like you, Sir,” he said.  For that I did not have an answer.  “Sir, answer me this, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your wife, in her blouse and petticoat?” he asked.  “What?!” I exclaimed.  “Definitely 10, I guess?” he said.  “Well, I can’t rate, but she looks beautiful in her blouse and petticoat,” I said and smiled shamelessly, which he took it as a green signal to talk more openly about my wife.  “Mmmmmm…. That means she looks hot in her blouse and petticoat,” she said and smiled at me in a naughty way.  “You can say that,” I said looking away.  “Sir, have you removed your wife’s blouse and petticoat, yourself?” he asked.  “Excuse me?!” I exclaimed.  “Or at least have you seen your wife removing her blouse and petticoat right in front of you?” he asked in a horny tone.  “Obviously! I am her husband,” I said and shamelessly smiled at him as looked away.  I was so horny letting the photographer talk like that about my wife and at the same time feeling guilty.  “And how good does she look in her bra and panteis?” he whispered winked at me.  Though I was horny, and was enjoying listening to him talking dirty about my wife, “hey!” I exclaimed.  “On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate your wife in her bra and panties, Sir?” he asked, getting bolder.  Though I was horny, I did not answer him and encourage him, and turned away and started casually walking past him towards the corridor.  “You don’t have to tell me, I will find out myself, Sir,” he said.  “What?!” I exclaimed and turned around.  “Just wait and watch,” he said and winked at me and went out towards the corridor.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 17-08-2022, 04:52 PM