Entrapment of Housewife - Swati
Majid too was having the fuck of his life.He had fucked so many women and girls ,but this woman Swati was giving him the maximum satisfaction . He really enjoyed taming of Swati . Her beauty ,her body ,her seductive walk , her air of arrogance all the more made him enjoy the taming . She otherwise was untamable by any normal man . Now that her pussy has been conquered now the dynamic changed .
He basked under the realization that she have been irreversibly tamed and now is his sex pet. Her body is now his to use as he like to . His cock bulged even more thinking about it as he saw Swati lying there panting , her eyes closed and he could see she was in bliss . He smiled as he knew that the proud house wife had never been fucked like this . But he didn’t care as for him she is for HIS enjoyment .
She recovered then reality hit her and she was disgusted by the happening , she was crestfallen as now she was no longer the loyal patni she always professed, she violated her culture and her precious mangal sutra . She violated her marital vows and was sobbing . “How could I do this ? Forgive me Vinod “ She thought as she wept.
“Get up now , bitch , we have the full night remaining ( Uth abhi toh puri raat baki hai )” Saying he yanked her up and kissed her viciously .
“ Please leave me , Let me go now, Pleeeeaaaaseeee, I beg you (Mujhe chhod do, abhi mujhe jaane do , Pleeeeeaaaseeee, Main aapke haath jodti hoon ) “She said looking at him with pleading eyes .
“shut up , look how my cock is hard and standing , who will take care of it , bitch ( Chup kar , dekh abhi mera lund tere liye kitna khada hai , isko kaun shaant karega, saali ) ? “
“ pleeeeeaaasssssseeee Majid ji , leave me , let me go home , pleaaase (pleeeeaaassseeee Majid chod do mujhe , mujhe ghar jaane do pleeeaaaase) “.
“ twaaaackkkk “ flew a slap on the right cheek of Swati jolting her .
“What did you say ? What did you say ? ( Kya boli ? Kya boli ? )“ shouted Majid , his palms still in air in a slapping pose .
“ sorrrryyy Maaassstterrrrr ( Sorry Maaaaaallliiiikkk ) “ Swati cried out realizing her mistake.
“You wont learn the right way, will have to teach you the correct way your position (Tu aise nahi maanegi , tujhe theek se yaad dilani hogi teri haisiyat ) Saying Majid yanked her holding her hair and deposting her on the teapoy and making her stand on all fours .
Swati was now standing on hands and legs , weeping with head down.
Majid goes to the stand and takes a leather belt , the ones men wear on their trousers.
He stands besides her and swings his hand and strikes hard with all his might on the rig rounded ass of the housewife .
“Thhhhhwwwwwwwwaaaaacccccccckkkkk “ falls the belt on the smooth silky skin of her ass cheeks .
“ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” cries Swati in Pain as her ass takes the fierce blow without her being ready.
“Thhhhhhwwwwwwwaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk “ one again the belt falls violently on her ass cheeks .
“ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” “ MAaaaaaasssterrrr noooooooo please forgive me , I shall always call you ‘my Master ‘ , please don’t beat me ( Maaaallllliiiiiiiiikkkk naaaahhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please mujhe maaf kar do , main aapko ‘mere maaaalik’ bulaunga , please mujhe mat maro “) She cries and tries to protect her ass by taking one palm on her ass .
Majid rushes forward and roughly removes her palms fron her ass and says
“When I am punishing you , don’t try to save yourself , else you punishment would double ( Jab main tumhe saza de raha hoon toh bacha ne ki koshish kiya toh saza dugna hogi , samjhi ) Saying Majid takes aim this time with a folded belt and “ tthhhhhwwwwwwaaaaacccckkkkkk” “ Take this you bitch ( yeh ley saali )
Majid whips her 8 10 more times , She was sobbing .
Majid goes in front of Swati
Majid’s hard cock was standing inches from the face of Swati who was still on” all fours”
“ Now ask for forgiveness ( ab maafi Maang ) “ Said Majid lifting Swati’s face up and looking deep into her eyes and looking at his cock and indicating how to ask of forgiveness .
Swati hesitates , Majid raises his arms to whip her. Swati immediately understands her role and opens her mouth and weepingly takes Majid’s dick in her warm mouth .
“ Hmmmmmm Swati, from now on aif you make any mistake, you have to seek forgiveness like this only , I wont tell repeatedly , just you understand this and do likewise from now on . Now stop crying and suck your master’s cock nicely mmmmmmm like this ! (Hmmmmmm , Swati , iske aage koi bhi galti karegi tu toh aisa hi maafi maangni hai tujhe , main bataunga nahi baar bar , bus tujhe samajhna hai aur ,aafi maangni hai .Ab rona band kar aur choos apne maaalik ka lund theek se , mmmm aise hi “ Said Majid enjoying the work the proud housewife was doing on his hard cock.
“ That is Majid Khans obedient little slave ( yeh hui na baat MajidKhan ka azhyakari kuttiya )” , Said Majid while capturing both of Swati’s hanging breasts in his rough big palms and sqeezing.
“Swati, Now you may beg for forgiveness , you have earned your right (Swati, Ab tum maafi maang sakti ho , maafi maangne ka haq abhi tu ne pa liya )” Saying Majid yanked her face up , making her look up to him , removing his dick from her mouth .
“ Now is your chance , Say what you want to say “ Ordered Majid
“ Please let me go Master, please , with folded hands I am begging you (Please mujhe jaane do Maalik , please , main tumhere haath jodti hoon) “Pleaded Swati
“ Only with folded hands and what else ? ( Sirf hath jodke aur kuch nahi ?) Majid said swaying his dick in front of Swati as if reminding Swati .
Swati hesitated and Said meekly “ Main aapka lund choosoongi , plleeeeeeeasssssse mujhe jaane do , please ( I ll suck your cock , plllleeeeeaaaasssse leave me , I want to go home .
Majid got a massive kick from hearing these words from the mouth of the proud , snooty Housewife .
“ Then Suck it quietly, Majid , your master’s cock , make Majid happy ( toh chus chup chap se , tumhara Master Majid ka lund , khush kar use , saali )Majid Ordered as Swati went quietly to suck his cock like his slave .
Majid Cock was rock hard , standing straight , little did Swati know that she was sharpening his tool for a spectacular attack .
Majid pulled out from the mouth of Swati and went behing her and was lustily looking at her big round ass .
“Come Swati Bhabhi , time has come to inaugurate your virgin ass, one which your stupid husband has left for me to bang.(Chal Swati Bhabhi , abhi samay aagaya tumhari kuwari gaand ka udghatan karne ka, jo tumhare bewakoof pati ne mure liye sambhal ke rakha tha) “Said Majid Raunchily and laughed
“ Noooooooooo Maaster noooooooooo, not there Plllleeeeaaassseeee Master , have mercy( Naaaaahhhhiiiiiiii Maaalik NAhiiiiiiiii , waha nahi , Pppleeeeaaaaasssseeeeee Maaalik , thoda raham karo ) “cried Swati in total Panic .
“ Pleease Master please not there, ( please MAalik waha nahi please ) pleaded Swati weeping in fear.
One cant blame Swati being scared , the size of Majid red hot and super hard cock was huge and Swati’s ass hole which was virgin was just a tiny one . the only thing which had even gone inside Swati’s ass hole was Majid’s fingers when he finger fucked her ass .
Majid went near Swati caressed her ass with both his palms and then parted both the cheeks and looked into the deep ass crack and into the tiny hole , smiled and said “ Why not there , The real paradise is here and is in front of my eyes and I am seeing the real heaven , my queen , and today my cock would be entering your paradise (Kyon waha nahi , dekh asli jannat toh yaha hai , meri ankhon ke saamne , hai meri Rani , aur aaj toh mere lund ko tumhari iss Jannat ka sair karna hi hai .)”
“If Vinod were here I would have told him , Thank you Vinod for saving your loyal and arrogant wife’s ass for Majid ( Agar Vinod yaha hota toh main kahta usko , Shukriya Vinod , teri is ghammandi , pati vrata patni ki gaand ko Majid ke liye sambhal ke rakhne keliye ) commented Majid looking into the mirror where Vinod was sitting and rubbing his dick.
“mmmmmm What a tight ass hole you have Swati , Majid said
Majid said patting his cock “ you ll have a great time opening her ( mmmmmm Kya gaand hai Swati teri , isko kholne main tujhe main bahut maza aayaga “.
Swati kept pleading nad pleading .
For Majid , taking the ass of a cultured Housewife was the ultimate thrill, he believed this was the real and final submission of a woman . He knew that once Swati’s ass is breached and taken she would be irreversibly his sex toy. Her submission would be complete.
It was quite a sight and the three guys watching were awestruck with the sight
A very beautiful , loyal , cultured and modern housewife, who walked into Kolhapur amonth ago with an aura of arrogance and attitude , believing she was much superior to all the men there is now on all fours , stark naked , with all her beauty for all the strangers to see , standing on all fours under total submission to her Master , a towering black uncouth , uneducated man ,with his huge black rough palms pawing and opening her her equally huge and proud ass cheeks , with his eyes unblinkingly and lustily staring her precious but tiny opening and with a huge cock standing upright gleaming with precum and excitement ready to penetrate her sacred hole , which till today no one had even seen .
Majid put his finger on the rim and started massaging , preparing it massaging it . Heput his finger in the ghee bowl and kept massaging her asshole rim .
“ Master please don’t do me there, it will tear please , please if you want fuck me on the other place .Swati pleaded as a last attempt to escape being sodomised .
“ That I would anyways do Swati Bhabhi , but now I need your virgin ass ( who toh aisa bhi main lunga , par abhi mujhe tumhara kunwari gaand chahiye )
Majid clowly took his mouth near Swati;s ass crack and keeping it parted , Majid tongue came out and gave lick on her ass crack , he started to lick her ass crevice , her ass hole , thoroughly . His tongue tip started to massage Swati’s asshole rim .
Swati was being prepared for the final taking .
After a few minutes of a a thorough tongue job by Majid on Swati’s ass ,
Majid took an the ghee bowl and took out an syringe without the needle and sucked in the liquid ghee inside the syringe and kept the mouth of the syringe on the asshole and inserted the tip into the hole and then pushed the syring piston and the entire contents of the syringe was poured into the ass hole of Swati .
Now Swati was ready to be taken . Majid took out the bowl and dipped his cock in the bowl full of liquid ghee .
Majid took his dick near Swati’sdoor to heaven .Majid spread her ass cheeks with his strong palms and spread both the cheeks and then his cockhead rubbed at the rim of her asshole , massaging it . Swati clenched it tight due to fear . Majid tried to prise it open with his fingers but it was kept shut .
“ Swati relax your asshole now “ Ordered Majid
Swati still kept it tight
Majid lost temper and he pulled out a cigarette , lighted it and said
“ She wont listen like this (Yeh aise nahi manegi ) He threatened .
He put the burning lighter begore the face of Swati and said if you don’t relax I am going to insert forcefully this lit cigarette inside your backdoor .
Swati was scared .
She relented and relaxed her clenching .
“ Good girl “ Remarked Majid as Swati relaxed and added
“ But Swati once I am inside, you are welcome to clench your asshole as much as you want, I wont protest “ Said Majid with a laugh
Majid slowly inserted his middle finger inside her slowly , millimeter by millimeter his fingers were going in , her ass was really clinching it , gripping it , virtually choicking his finger . His fingers were getting the pleasure of this very tight massage . His finger reached till the middle part adn as it was very tight he started to rotale his finger clockwise and anticlockwise and it was being sucked in . Majid’s fingers soon was knuckle deep into her ass hole . He enjoyed the and his dick was like rockhard and about to burst in anticipation of its journey deep into paradise as it was judging the pleasure the finger was receiving .
After giving a bit of acclimatization to swati’s asshole Majid finger retreated to send in the real stud . Majid Excitedly placed his circumcised cock head on the rim of her ass and remembered the events from Swati’s arrival to Kolhapur , her arrival to his house in thst gorgeous red saree , her arrogance etc etc and thought now I am going to own her for ever . Majid bent and caught hold of her mangalsutra which was hanging under her , gripped it firmly and thrust forward , her rim opened a bit due to the pressure , Swati winced and grimmiced in pain as it was not a finger going in it was the real deal, Majid khan’s big fat cock is going in .
Majid pushed hard , the cock was gaining ground millimeter by millimeter .
Inside the room Abdul was cheering Majid ,Majid push harded , some more effort come on Majid , some more , bhabhi’s ass is going to be yours permanently ( Majid aur thoda dum lagao , bus thoda sa, Bhabhi ki gaand bus tumhara hone ja raha hai , likh do uspe tumhara naam bus aur thoda zor .)
Majid was pushing hard and swati was crying in agony as Majid’s huge dick head was entering her tiny asshole , then Majid pushed hard and the dickhead slid in totally and then Majid gave mighty push in and Majid Full cock slid in till the base . Majid flung both his arms in the air in an air of triumph , in celebration, like a king who had conquered a precious enemy country . He had totally tamed Swati . His cock was wedged totally deep in the ass hole of Swati . Swati was sobbing in her final surrender .
Abdul and Javed got up from their seats and shouted Congratulations Majid bhai , our real man, on the conquest of Swati Bhabhi ( Mubarak ho Majid bhai , Swati Bhabhi ka kabza par ,hamare asli mard ).
Vinod secretely put his palms under his pants and was vigourously jerking off at the sight of his wife’s final submission to Majid Khan .
Majid started fucking Swati’s ass furiously . His cock was gripped very tightly by Swati’s ass , but Majid was a powerful man . he pounded Swati furiously . Swati was wincing in pain to begin with then slowly as her ass got used to majid’s cock it relaxed and then the pain subsided.
The guys were seeing how an alpha man was fucking his prey , mercilessly .
Then Majid bent, picked her up in full Nelson style put both his arms under the thighs of Swati from outside and lifted her body so that she was held by Majid’s strong arms with her knees now resting on Majid’s forearms and her ass was now being pounded in a standing position by Majid . Swati was now totally immobilized and Majid was ploughing her ass rapidly like a hydraulic piston and she was moaning in pain and pleasure in equal terms .
[+] 13 users Like toughlove's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by toughlove - 25-07-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Indian11 - 25-07-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by pro10 - 25-07-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Eswar P - 25-07-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Joshua - 26-07-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 26-07-2022, 11:52 PM