Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva got out of the gap of the wall and came to the street.  She was walking towards the main road. From the main road she had to turn left and then walked up to 300 meters and then leaving the first right turn she had to enter the second right turn. And after crossing four houses the 5th and second last house is their house. But this stretch is almost 400 meters long, as all the houses are vintage bungalows with Large gardens.
It was 7 in the evening. The rain had stopped. And no lives were moving in the trees. The atmosphere was so suffocating.
Purva was walking by the street. Her orange chiffon saree was wet and wrapped on her body like a second skin. Every curve of her sexy mature body was so prominent to the evening world. There was a little less crowd on the street due to the rain.
But whoever was on the road was definitely turning towards her several times.
She became more shameless and careless,than in the afternoon.
She didn't fold the pallu like before. It was just wrapped on her chest in a single layer and went through her left shoulder and was hanging on her back. Her hard nipples were Poking through the fabric and the entire melons were visible. And almost half of her right upper boob was out of the pallu. And the pallu was continuously slipping down from her boob. And she was frequently adjusting it intentionally to grab the attention of the passerby.
Her bellybutton was picking out through the gap at her midriff.
Isshhh I should wear the navel ring today. Shit. She regrets her mistake.
Purva came to the main road from the street.
The main road was Crowder than the street.
Purva felt a little nervous and she quickly pulled the pallu from her back and wrapped it around her body and covered both the shoulders and boobs now.
When she made the knot 4 inches below her navel, it was tight. But the knot started getting loose due to the wetness.
She was struggling to keep it on her hip.
She was walking while holding the knot with her left hand. Also her purse and the carry bag filled with condom packets was in that hand which were dangling in front of her crotch area.
The pallu was also falling down from her right shoulder. She was struggling to carry the pallu and the saree and the purse and the carry bag.
The saree was tangling with her legs.
Shape of her legs were clear. The saree was stucked inside her asscrack.
She was walking very fast through the footpath.
She was passing the shops, passing the stalls and whenever seeing the crowd she was coming down on the road, leaving the footpath.
Her atire, her dress and above all the packet of condoms were making her the unnecessary attraction on the road.
All the lusty and disgusted eyes and mouths giving her nasty and valger appriciations.
She was crossing a  crowd in front of a snacks corner, holding her pallu and the knot when her phons rang.
Purva : Offf ho. What the hell. Who is calling now. How can I take the call.
Her saree was slipping down from her hip. If she released the knot and went to take the phone then probably the saree could fall on the ground.
So she decided to not to take the call. The phone continued ringing inside the purse.
Suddenly the weather changed.
Breezy air started blowing.
She crossed the road. She had to walk just 150 meters to reach her lane.
But suddenly the atmosphere changed. The breezy air changed into a stormy air and heavy rain started falling.
She quickly got up on the footpath and stood under a shade of a closed window.
The phone was ringing.
She brought the phone out from her purse and received it.
Purva :  Hello…. Tarun… yes.. I'm ok. Don't worry…. I'm on the way. Yes. The rain started suddenly…… I was just about to enter our lane…… yes I'm waiting.. Will go after the rain stops……oh don't worry…. He he…. Obviously….. Oh I'll tell you at night…. Will you make noodles for the kids?..... That's fine… ok.. Bye…

She hung up the phone and put it inside the purse.
Two more men came and stood beside her to avoid the rain. 
Now she started feeling a little embarrassed. That two men were standing at each side of her.
And her wet chiffon saree was now completely transparent on her chest.
The men were observing her from head to toe.
Not only them. There were a few more men or women, who were taking shelter under several shades of doors or Windows or balconies or shops. They were also noticing her near nude state.
The saree was hanging dangerously low on her waist.
And she suddenly felt a touch on her side belly.
She shivered.
She looked to her left. But the man stood at her  left, standing there innocently, looking in the opposite direction of the road.
Purva again turned her face. And she pulled the saree a little at the front which was way below her waist line.
When she pulled the front she realised that the back went low. So low that went below her ass crack. Almost one fourth of her ass crack was above her saree hem.
But that was at the back side against the wall. No one could see them. So she left the back like that.
But within a few seconds she felt another touch on her lower back.
She turned to her right that time. But the man at her right was also looking to the front.
She looked at the other man. He was also looking in the opposite direction.
She lowered her chest. Oh my god. There is nothing to hide. Everything is visible. What are the people thinking about me? Purva thought. And this thought gave her an instant spark on her pussy. And just then she realised a rubbing on her asscheek. Aahh, she shivered. 
She didn't look at anyone. But the moan was loud.
She was getting aroused. She was wanting to let them snatch her saree from her body and make her naked on the road. But it was her home town, it was her locality. And she can't let the men use her like this on the public road. 
The hand goes  farther deep inside her crack.
She looked at her right side. The man was smiling.
His left hand was inside her saree at the back. The man on the left turned to her to look why she shouted and asked, any problem?
Purva looked at him and said, nothing.
And she slapped the hand of the man on her right side.
He put his hand out and smiled.
Purva lifted the saree on her waist and held it tightly with her both hands and ran out from there.
The man shouted, oye whore where are you going? Come here, I'll pay you.
The other man shouted, hey what are you saying? You shouldn't call a woman like this.
The mischievous man said, do you think she is a common woman? Didn't you see her clothing?
The good man: She might be in some trouble.
The bad man: Ha ha, in trouble? With a bag full of condoms, carrying in a transparent packet?
The rain was getting heavier. Purva thought, I'm already drenched. So, it's better to go home rather than take shelter in this state.
But suddenly  a thunder hit a nearby tree. And there were 3 thunder clashes back to back. The wind speed was also increasing.
Purva panicked. She saw an old abandoned house. And a broken window of the house.
Her saree was about to fall from her body.
Without thinking much she went near the window and entered the house from the broken window.
She was shocked to see three men were sitting inside the room.
There was a lantern at the center of the abandoned room and three men were sitting around the lantern.
They were playing cards and drinking alcohol.
They were also surprised to see her entering from the window.
One man asked, oye pammy is it you?
Purva : Sorry sorry. I'm not Pammy.
She replied and turned back to get out of the window.
She lifted her saree up to her knees and put one leg out of the window.
That's when a thunder hit the ground opposite the road. And the electricity had gone. 
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 15-08-2022, 08:32 PM