Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Anyway Shruti got up and holding Tripti Bhabhi’s hand she tried to make her sit and Tripti Bhabhi got up. Shruti took off her pallu from her shoulder, and Tripti Bhabhi’s big breast caged in blouse, came bit in my vision as Shruti’s shoulder was coming between my views. Shruti continued to take of Tripti Bhabhi’s saree and to get off from saree,

Tripti Bhabhi got up and stood on bed and now I was having unobstructed view of her big breast in blouse. While sitting on bed Shruti pulled Bhabhi’s plates of the saree and next moment Bhabhi was standing just in blouse and petticoat. Till now in so many years, from the time Tripti Bhabhi got married with my brother, I have always seen her in full clothes,

and today I was watching her getting naked, and I was getting mad while standing there. Tripti Bhabhi sat down, Shruti started unhooking Bhabhi’s blouse and I could not believe on my eyes, Tripti Bhabhi was sitting in from of my eyes just in linger and her milky white jugs were bursting in tight white color bra.

Shruti got up and went behind her, whatever she was obstructing by sitting in front of me got unhindered to me now. Bhabhi’s breasts seemed very luscious and milky to me making deadly cleavage as both the breasts were tightly fitted in bra. Next moment Shruti unhooked her bra but did not removed it completely, bra was still covering Bhabhi’s breast but I could see that the strap on Tripti Bhabhi’s shoulder got lose,

and Shruti started kissing Bhabhi’s bare neck and Bhabhi moaned while closing eyes and gradually Shruti moved her hand from behind to Tripti Bhabhi’s front and took her breast in her hands, and started squeezing them and that pleasured Tripti Bhabhi more and she continued moaning nicely.

From where I was peeping, I could see Tripti Bhabhi’s front, her bra was hanging in her arms and in between I was getting glimpse of her fully ripped melons, and Tripti Bhabhi’s facial expressions in pure pleasure were crystal clear from there and for me things were going beyond my believe. I was watching my Bhabhi getting naked, and into a lesbian act with my sister.

And next moment Shruti took off her bra and Tripti Bhabhi’s large and heavy luscious breasts were hanging clearly in front of my eyes. Tripti Bhabhi was fair in color and her internal body was even fairer and her breasts were sagging a bit with long nipples in large, dark brown aureoles, wow her jugs seemed full of milk to me.

Once again Shruti held them from behind in her hands, though they were really very big to hold in palm, and once again she squeezed them with some power and then Shruti bought them together and once again crushed them hard. Tripti Bhabhi enjoyed that and once again moaned with an opened mouth. I could see that Tripti Bhabhi was breathing heavy and gradually her breath was getting heavier and heavier.

Shruti started playing with Tripti Bhabhi’s nipples from behind, she took both of them between her fingers and crushed them too but gently and kissed on Tripti Bhabhi’s cheek from behind and spoke something, or may be asked something, something like, “Bhabhi, mazza aa raha hai?” for which Tripti Bhabhi just moved her head to say yes.

Then again Shruti spoke something and once again Tripti Bhabhi replied and once again she got up and stood up on bed and turned around. Now from the place I was watching all this, I could see Tripti Bhabhi’s bare back and widely spread ass mounds packed in bit tight petticoat., and Shruti was sitting behind her.

Next moment Shruti tugged the string of Tripti Bhabhi’s petticoat and after loosening it she pulled her petticoat down. My God, Tripti Bhabhi was standing just in panty, her fleshy thighs were fully exposed to me and Dark red color panty was looking gorgeous on her white fleshy thighs and above those fleshy thighs her lovely ass cheeks imprisoned in tight panties were in bursting phase, as they were keen to set free from there cage.

And before I would have thought about that it just happened, my sister took off my Bhabhi’s panty and now Tripti Bhabhi was standing stark naked in front of my eyes, I could see Tripti Bhabhi’s plump as mounds, it was broadly spread and huge….D shaped and looking so sexy. Once Shruti pulled her hand and spoke something and Tripti Bhabhi sat down on her knees.

Shruti tried to push her further to make her lay down but Tripti Bhabhi spoke something, and tried to take off Shruti’s nighty, but Shruti stopped her and spoke something, I could not hear anything, it was just there lip movement which I could see and rest was my assumption for the conversation they were having.

Once again Tripti Bhabhi spoke something and caressed Shruti’s cheek with her hand and then tried again to lift her nighty and this time Shruti did not stopped her, rather she got up a bit so that Tripti Bhabi can take off her nighty and next moment Shruti my sister was just bra and panty.

I was getting obstructed view of Shruti’s half naked body as Tripti Bhabhi was in the middle, but it was enough for me to go crazy, and just then I realized that I was rubbing tip of my cock with my hand, and I was feeling pre cum on the tip of that, it was well wet now, seriously friends I don’t know when I started doing that, for me it was hard to believe that my sister and Bhabhi who were almost naked, busy in intimate act and I was masturbating while watching them.

And next moment Tripti Bhabhi hugged Shruti and I could see Shruti’s face clearly and she was holding Tripti Bhabhi’s bare back in her arms, as Tripti Bhabhi was facing away from me. And on very next moment they got separated and with that Tripti Bhabhi took off Shruti’s bra after unhooking in that hugging position.

My elder sister, who was nearly 4 years elder to me, was topless and now I was getting glimpse of her nicely shaped medium sized boobs too. Tripti Bhabhi started playing with her breasts by caressing them and squeezing them, as Tripti Bhabhi was sitting in such a posture that she was in the middle of my view to Shruti, I could not see Shruti’s breasts getting squeezed,

but from the movement of Tripti Bhabhi’s hands I could see that she was playing with my sister’s breasts nicely and my sister was enjoying, as her facial expressions were clearly visible to me. Next moment like Bhabhi Shruti stood up on the bed and Tripti Bhabhi pulled her panty down, woof….it was unbelievable, my sister was naked and I could see her fuckhole clearly,

It was utterly smooth and hairless, her thighs were also thick and fleshy, as she had put on some weight after marriage, but still they were not as fleshy as Tripti Bhabhi’s thighs. Once again Shruti took her place and sat down on the bed. Now both Shruti and Tripti Bhabhi both were totally naked and I was eagerly waiting for there next step.

And Shruti pushed her gently and I think spoke something, and Tripti Bhabhi lied down on the bed, and Shruti came over her and adjusted herself so that her pubic zone can touch Tripti Bhabhi pubic area. From the portion I was watching them, I could see them sideways, as I was on there right watching them from there toe and I could see Shruti’s lovely ass mounds.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 15-08-2022, 02:30 PM