Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Suddenly she snatched his mask. My god it is you she exclaimed. I had never ever assumed that you can do such things to any one she said in utter shock.
You know him granny asked.
Yes he is shree sanjana friend brother. My god how you did such nasty things to me and my mom?. She introduced me to her mom how and where they had met me and how much she had appreciated for helping her daughter and all.
How come you entered into house did all such things she asked eagerly. I lay over her and say, I think bang fantasy runs in your gene I replied with smile.
Run in gene I can’t get it she asked.
I was about to tell that it was her daughters fantasy, so I came here to fulfill her desire and fantasy. She was dreaming of losing her virginity to a stranger on bang. She had unintentionally revealed it on our previous day meet.
I am not rapist but wanted to give that pleasure in this form on anonymity. So I had sneaked inside her house to make her dream come true with mask. When I was about to fuck her I revealed who i am then she gladly accepted to get her cherry blasted, but accidentally this granny saw us having her granddaughter deflowered all things took strange turn.

I was about to tell it but granny pinched my ass and she said some cooked up story that it was her fantasy and she had told about it when we had met at Belgaum accidentally that was the place she live. Hence I had come to fulfill her dream before she dead. She took all the blame on her. Like me you too have such thought any way both of us fulfilled on same time. Please don’t think too much about it dear, life is short enjoy it she concluded.
You brute now take it out, it is getting ready again she pushed me away. I rolled aside laughing, it was true that with long lodging in soft pussy my cock was erecting, it is too natural when you have two mature babes all nude and you have buried your cock into daughter pussy while her mom is consoling her.
Why are you pushing me like that I asked, who will like to take out from such a beautiful womans pussy, if allowed would love to stay lifelong like this I said with a smile.
Don’t you have shame speaking like this in presence if my mom. Most wonderful thing is the one who struggled to get free and even bite my hand twice to get rid of me had lost her inhibition and feeling of guilt so soon.
Hey mister you were praising me so much then, now speaking good of her only, you lost interest in me granny asked with false anger.
How can forget you, I got this beautiful lady because of you and…………………..
I mean your beautiful pussy.
But it is insane and partiality that you gave me pleasure of ass fuck, I think she is also ass virgin you are forgetting her ass granny said showing her finger to me as if she is complaining. With that word my cock twitched for that both ladies laughed.
Granny realized her mistake, it I two rounds with me and one round with you she corrected. Granny put gown and went to kitchen, here we both went for a clean together to attach bath.
How I took sanjana mom ass cherry is another story shall share some other time.
This is how my plan to please sanjana went wrong but that made me make a new record of taking three generation in single night

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:25 AM