Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

She thought for a moment and then came behind her daughter. She didn’t know exactly what to do but she had to do something so that her daughter should not hate her for rest of her life. She had lost her own and now decided to take her daughter in the same boat. She caressed her daughter ass for few moments. That silky touch made the magic this lady shivered, then she sent her fingers forward now her fingers touched her clean shaved pussy.
Here boy was sucking one boob and pressing other boob while he hold her narrow back with other hand. Down her mom was caressing her pussy, granny new how to caress to arouse as she had experienced for lots of years to satisfy herself after she lost her companion. That trick really was making her daughter excited. When her fingers reached for opening she too smiled and winked at the boy raising her thumb.
Boy was already had experienced the wetness on her pussy. Both exchanged smile and continues their assault on naïve house wife who never thought of other man in her life. But present situation was something else, her mom was helping some stranger I seducing her.
After some time the boy exchanged boob ,now he was chewing other boob and he looked at the granny. Still she was caressing her pussy; he might have thought some other thing.
He pulled granny by hair and pushed her in front of her daughter muff. Granny was confused what the boy was suggesting. He gestured by bringing his tongue out imitating licking. Oldie hesitated saying that is dirty and she had never done it through gesture.

If you want me again, you are going to do. Otherwise I will seduce her and give all the treats to only her and you will lose future chances. That made her happy are you sure she asked in gesture, he raised thumb she too responded by raising her thumb. Soon she dived on her daughter muff, by the time she started licking her daughter pussy lady was shocked to feel wetness and soft thing on her pussy, suddenly shivered though she was shocked. She could assume what was happening below, that must be her life’s first licking of pussy as her hubby never did it to her.
She continued shivering, oh mom please don’t do it she cried with excitement, she knew if her mom continues she will lose all her control and will have to surrender. But her mom was not going to listen to her cries. She too was having fun of her lesbian encounter. Granny was thinking what this brute is making me to do so many things today. He seduced me by giving live show of her granddaughter and even fucked she as well took her ass cherry, now he is making me lick my daughter’s pussy which I am begun liking. This is entirely different from cock sucking. She knew ladies erotic zones her hands traveled on her daughter’s body caressing and pressing, licking her clit making her go crazy. Her hard work was yielding fruits; she could hear her daughter’s moans.

He took as much as her boob inside his mouth began sucking like anything. Now that lady moans increased he was pressing her one butt and pressing one boob. He was no more holding her tight but now she had lost her battle and now moaning loudly as she was feeling her orgasm building inside by two peoples work on her body. In fact she was trying to push her chest on his mouth to feed her boob.
The boy sensed everything he knew it for certain that she is ready to fuck. so he pushed on bed and make her spread her legs. Lady was lost on her own world she was not sensing what was happening as she had closed her eyes tight and was gasping for breath.
He positioned between her thighs and pointed his hard monster at her oozing cunt. Dear lady I am going to enter into your forbidden zone, get ready for the pleasure tour.
She heard what he was saying but she had lost all the sense and was in complete lust, she didn’t say anything but spread her things more. He took the cue but he wanted to hear yes from her.
What do you say darling are you ready to take off he asked in low but seductive voice, she could not bear any more she pulled his but towards her.
Both granny and boy smiled at each other. Boy pulled granny hand placed it on his cock gestured to place it on her daughters opening. She smiled back and followed his instruction. She spread her daughters pussy lips and placed his cock head on right opening and asked him to push.
Her pussy had leaked so much it glide slowly into her leaking pussy. Though it was not tight but not that lose as if it was not much used. He gave a push to enter half cock, she cried go slow, sure darling he gave another small push that made his cock slide inside smooth passage.

He halted for some time and felt warmness of her pussy, she waited for some time for him to enter completely, when he didn’t move she opened her eyes to look what he was doing. My god that bastard is kissing her mom while he has placed half cock inside daughters pussy. Her mom was giving him full response as she too might be heated with all the adventure.
She coud hold no more so she moved her ass forward to take more of his long tool inside her crying pussy. That brought the boy to present situation he left hermom and gave another push that sent his cock all the way inside. Lady cried with pleasure and pain as she was being explored extra depth, as her hubby cock was not that long.
He waited again for some time and began pumping slowly in and out. After couple of minutes he bent forward to kiss her. This time she readily started kissing him back. The kiss went wild for some time; her mom started pressing her daughter’s boobs, while she rubbed her front on boy’s body.
Now he started fucking her in slow rhythm while wild kiss continued. It was becoming too much for her she wanted to moan loud and cry with pleasure she was getting from intruder or stranger.
Now he increased his speed was fucking with big strokes, lady kept moaning louder and louder. Boy pushed granny mouth on her daughter’s boobs; she too started sucking boob while she pressed another. Boy in turn hold granny boob pressing those soft melons.

It was making both ladies go crazy, for both of them it was first threesome. Lady also took other boob of her mom started pressing. Now all three were enjoying. Granny thought something she adjusted her boob to her daughters mouth. See both ladies were sucking each other’s boobs. Boy kept pounding her in full speed. Soon lady started having her orgasm; she cried loud leaving her moms soft boob. Her mouth full open and at last she collapsed back on bed after high rise.
He didn’t wait for lady to recover he continued fucking pounding her, soon she had another mind blowing climax. She asked him to wait as she can’t bear it any more. Her pussy walls kept pulsating on his cock.
Boy pulled his cock from lady pussy when she had recovered completely. He looked at granny who had sprawled beside her daughter caressing her own pussy.
Boy felt pity and granny he jumped on her spread her thighs and entered granny cunt in swift motion. You are not yet finished lady asked in disbelief.
He is too strong dear, he will take lots of time, I don’t think he can finish inside me even after I have couple of orgasms myself he will come to you again she replied with smile.
She didn’t take much time to reach peak as she was so highly excited. He kept pounding her fast making the lady go wild, she pulled the boy began kissing and continued moaning filling his mouth with goo, goo. When granny reached orgasm he left her and pulled her daughter and made her spread her legs on her own. She too must be thinking when everything has happened what is fun in controlling her emotions. She too guides his cock slick with her moms juice in her waiting cunt.

This time he started with nice and slow strokes. She too was enjoying his leisurely fuck; she caressed his back and locked her legs on his ass.
This round of fuck went long as he had already fucked virgin girl and later her granny now he was fucking her mom. After long fuck both were nearing to their orgasms, he started fucking her in full speed as he had sensed that she is near. This time again she raised her body in air and her mouth completely open, and her nostrils blared her eyes coming out of their sockets. With the speed her entire body was shaking her boobs jiggled. She began climaxing as she hit her climax she raised her body completely and suddenly collapsed on bed and with loud grunt he too started pumping his seeds into her hot pussy, she had thought that she would tell not to ejaculate inside but she had no strength to stop him. when her orgasm took over and she was feeling relaxed she roared at the boy how dare you fill me with your dirty seeds.
Didn’t you enjoy the fuck dear lady he asked with smile? You were raising your butt to meet my thrusts couple of minutes back and now you are shouting like this he asked amused by her reaction.
Come on baby I hope you enjoyed first of this kind inyour life her mom consoled her, that is true mom, I had never had such pleasure she replied with blush. But he filled me with his seeds inside me, that is ridiculous, what if that impregnates me with his unknown person.
Her mom consoled her little more, what is there we will know him she said. Funniest thing was his cock was still buried inside her pussy which she had still forgotten to take it out.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:24 AM