Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I don’t know what it was truly speaking I never use to think about her in that way, unknowingly I was taking care of her, I started helping her in her work, sometimes use to cook before her arrival from school, sometimes use to prepare breakfast and I think even she was getting closer to me, and started sharing her past life with me which she spent with my brother and told me that they

( Tripti Bhabhi and Ravi Bhaiya) had a plan a of baby after my sister’s marriage and everything turned around in a fraction of second, that night we were sitting in living room and Tripti Bhabhi cried a lot in my arms, even I cried with her. Like that life moved further and the incident which bought me and Tripti Bhabhi further close occurred.

Tripti Bhabhi was working as she was working, as I said life was bit relaxed now, and finally I was on the verge of my final exam of foreign language, and exactly around that time Shruti my sister was here for few days. And this was the time when something happened and unknowingly going through many feeling like sorrow, anger, fear, mental stress we came closer and closer and finally had sex.

Anyway in those days I use to sleep in living room after studying very late at night, and as earlier Shruti use to sleep with Tripti and Mom use to be in her room. I remember it was Shruti’s last night here on this trip as she was leaving next day evening and my mom insisted Shruti to sleep with her, Shruti tried to say that she will stay with mom till the time she fells asleep and then she will go back to Tripti Bhabhi’s room to sleep.

But mom insisted Shruti to sleep with her as I use to sleep on couch those days. I remember at that time Shruti stared into Tripti Bhabhi’s eyes and Bhabhi replied from her eyes to her and Shruti just said ok to mom, it took my attention but I took it lightly, as such there was no reason to think much about that.

By eleven everybody was into there bed and today Shruti my sister was in mom’s room at my place and Tripti Bhabhi was alone in the room. I studied till 1:30, and between that time span Shruti came out number of time, once to get water to drink, once she went inside Tripti Bhabhi’s room and came out after 5-6 minutes, and then went inside kitchen and before that asked me if I want to have tea,

I said ok to it and she made tea for me, Tripti Bhabhi and for herself. While having tea she sat with me to chit chat and indirectly asked me that for how long I am planning to study. And couple of more things happened which were very odd for me, as she was residing with us from last 2 days and she never walked out get water and more over we never use to have tea after dinner.

I was feeling really very strange as her gesture was not normal and somehow she was keeping an eye on me, am I still awake, or sleeping. Finally after1 when once again Shruti came out with some lousy reason to see me, I decided to pretend sleep and asked her while putting up my book on central table that if she can switch off the main light. She switched it off and went inside to sleep with mom.

I was well awake but I pretended to sleep. Some time passed, nothing happened, for a fraction I thought that it was mere my suspicion, but I was wrong. After around 10-15 more minutes once again door opened and Shruti came out. I immediately closed my eyes. Shruti walked towards me, came closer,

leaned over me to confirm that I am sleeping and then walked back but towards Tripti Bhabhi’s room and gently knocked her door and door opened and Tripti Bhabhi asked her on the door itself, which I think was (because she spoke in whisper), “Aashu so gaya?” and Shruti replied with yes by moving her head and then Shruti went inside the room and Tripti Bhabhi closed the door.

All this made me very uneasy, I tried to divert my mind but nothing helped me and I got up, gave a thought to it and went out into the veranda and through thin passage went behind Tripti Bhabhi’s room, I tried to peep inside and from the corner of the window I got a glance of things happening inside.

I could see from the corner of the window and more or less Tripti Bhabhi’s whole bed was visible from there, when I peeped at that time as such nothing odd was going on, Shruti and Tripti Bhabhi were laying on bed bit far from each other,

Tripti Bhabhi was laying on the left portion of the bed facing roof and Shruti was laying somewhere at the joint of the double bed with the support of her elbow facing away from me, for a fraction I annoyed myself to think dirty,

but don’t know why I kept on staring inside may be because from that place I could see bit of Tripti Bhabhi’s legs as her saree was folded up, but it was well below her knees, I could see the flesh she had below her knee joint and her fair skin was looking beautiful.
Tripti Bhabhi spoke something which I could not hear; Shruti replied once again I was unable to hear that too, for her reply Tripti Bhabhi just moved her head in yes with bit of smile. Suddenly I saw while laying on her elbow Shruti extended her other hand and moved her palm into Tripti Bhabhi’s legs and gently moved inside towards her thigh and exposed her legs as

Tripti Bhabhi’s saree got folded and now I could see Tripti Bhabhi fair skinned legs till her knees and then Shruti moved further her hand went inside, between Tripti Bhabhi’s fleshy thighs and Tripti Bhabhi closed her eyes as she felt good. After a minute Shruti got up bit and lied beside Tripti Bhabhi in her arm and continued moving and rubbing her hand over Tripti Bhabhi’s thighs.

Tripti Bhabhi was feeling good, her eyes were closed and couple of times she opened her mouth to moan, but I could not hear her moans. Gently Tripti Bhabhi embraced Shruti and they were in hugging position sideways and Shruti was moving her hand under Tripti Bhabhi’s saree. Moreover from the place I was peeping I could not see much things happening,

I could see Shruti’s back, she was laying sideways facing towards Bhabhi, and her hand was moving inside Tripti Bhabhi’s saree, I could just see her arm moving up and down, but I could see Tripti Bhabhi’s facial expressions almost clearly as she was facing towards me now, her eyes were closed and she was enjoying Shruti’s tender touch over her bare thighs.

After a minute or so, Shruti got up from Triti Bhabhi’s right arm, by now Tripti Bhabhi’s saree was just below her waist and I could see my Bhabhi’s fleshy milky white thighs clearly along with her dark color panty. I was really getting very uneasy, while watching my sister and my Bhabhi in intimate act and I thought about moving from there, but I could not move as something was holding me back, may be my lust.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 15-08-2022, 07:00 AM