Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Once again after few more days I was studying in the drawing room and everyone else was sleeping, my sis Shruti in her bedroom and my mother in other, Tripti Bhabhi came and stood bit far from me and continued watching me study. I got bit uneasy and this time with sarcastic expressions showed her the side of register on which notes were written, just to make her sure that I am not reading that stuff.

Her expressions did not changed with my act and she remained calm, and after a minute she came bit closer and sat on central table which was kept near the couch on which I was laying. I got up and looked into her eyes as if I have not done anything wrong. “Aashu, don’t misunderstand me” Tripti Bhabhi spoke in very soft voice, I continued looking at her,

“I am expecting a lot from you, and I am depending on you” her voice was very soft, then again she spoke, “I want you to study very hard, so that we can live better, everything depends on you and your hard work” (whatever she spoke, she spoke in Hindi and I have translated it into English).

Then after a pause she spoke again, “I am sorry for what I did at that time, mujhe gussa aa gaya tha” and by the end of the sentence tears started flowing down from her eye as lot of water was already floating in her eyes. And she got up to go and before turning she caressed my cheek with her soft hand and went inside her bedroom.

I was speechless, I did not had anything to speak, I was unable to gather courage to say even sorry to her. Suddenly I realized that Tripti Bhabhi has become lot older than her actual age and in no time she is changed a lot. Finally after some more time the marriage day came and everything went much better as it was expected, that day I realized that why Tripti Bhabhi always insisted us to remain in tight budget,

as it was marriage and in India marriage means hell of expenditure and it was Tripti Bhabhi’s efforts that she managed everything so well that all our relatives were shocked to see everything going so well. Finally my sis Shruti departed with her husband and now Tripti Bhabhi got bit relaxed, but it was not over, lot of money was spent on this occasion and she did not had much now, situation was once again same.

Tripti Bhabhi continued working like she use to and now she use to spend time me, started motivating me to work hard in my studies, she use to discuss my career options with me and started searching post graduation courses for me, and use to talk to me about different courses and all.

By this time I knew that what she was getting as a salary and what she is earning as an extra income by giving tuitions at home, and knowing that it seemed impossible to me to go for further studies with good career options, but Tripti Bhabhi was really very enthusiastic to look forward.

It was not that she was not realizing that whatever she is thinking is really very difficult to attain, even then she wanted me think about that, may be just to keep my moral high. Time moved and finally I took a way to learn Chinese language and while doing my graduation final year I started learning Chinese expecting a reasonably good career as an interpreter.

Anyway life moved further and by now I was dam serious about my career and I cannot write what feeling and what place Tripti Bhabhi was having in my heart, I had something for her which cannot be defined in words. I wanted to see her happy and I was working hard just to give her comfortable life.

I could see that she was working and just working from last few years, I could see dark circles and aging lines under eyes and face. Don’t know when her beautiful face became dull. As such I had only one thing in mind that I have to earn lot of money to give her comfort and happiness. And for that I was studying hard, day and night and once again Tripti Bhabhi was supporting me, and finally I was successful in clearing my final year exams.

I continued learning Chinese, and almost one more year passed, as it was 2 year diploma, and financially I was still depending on Tripti Bhabhi, but by now my mind set was changed, even I was very conscious about spending money and Tripti Bhabhi was realizing this change in me and she stopped directing me for money and always gave me more than it was required,

I tried to look for part time job as I use to have plenty of free time, but once again Tripti Bhabhi stopped me to do anything, and told me just to focus on my studies and on regular intervals she insisted me to go for a movie and all and many times we saw movie together. Particularly In this span of time. I was getting closer to her,

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-08-2022, 10:39 PM