Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

He positioned her ass at suitable height by placing pillow under her belly. Then with help of his fingers he spread her heavy ass cheeks, and then placed his cock at right place. He knew if he misses his aim she won’t help so with help of two fingers he placed his long slim cock at pulsating hole, and then gave slight push; it didn’t go as she held her ass tight.
Come on dear let the hole lose, don’t be tensed, I promise you that you will enjoy after little initial pain. You will definitely remember me as your late hubby has deceived you for not giving such a wonderful pleasure. You are so lucky that you got me before it is too late. Yu will be completely satisfied with all kinds of pleasure.
After bit comforting her she let her body loses and in next attempts his cock head slide inside her ass hole for the first time in her life. He waited for some time till her hole gets accustomed to the intruder.
It hurts baby she cried.
Don’t worry, have courage for some time, I assure you I will not only hurt you but shall give pleasure of life time. You don’t have to get tensed and leave your body lose so that it won’t hurt more, see your as has gripped my cock head that is the reason for pain. He knew it would hurt for the first ass fuck, she had lost the lust so bring her back to arousal he started eating those softies, while he caressed her but. It did work within next minute she was ready for more, she was moaning slightly with lust.

He took the cue and gave another stroke that made him enter another two inches. She was in pain, tears appeared in her eyes. He kissed her lips caressed her face to cool her. It won’t hurt any more you provided right space in your ass. See how your ass hole is tightening and losing over my cock. Your bung hole has started enjoying you be relaxed and accept the cock inside your virgin ass.
You know your late hubby has left this hole virgin for me to take care of.
Did he or I know that you would be doing all these with me, had he foreseen you taking me like this, she tried to smile?
No baby it is destiny that decides neither you nor me. I had come here to please your granddaughter not you, but it is so coincident that I met a most beautiful matured girl that made me go mad for her. You got the point he asked. He withdrew his cock a little she looked at him questioningly he could not understand whether she was getting relaxed for withdrawing his cock or was disappointed for taking out. He smeared some more cream on his stiff shaft making it creamier.
Don’t worry baby I am not going anywhere without giving you pleasure. He pushed as much had entered previously. She kept looking at him, he started fucking her ass with only three inches, that was doing wonder instead of crying she started enjoying the new way of pleasure.
How do you feel he asked?

I can bear this much you know it still hurts, for the first time my sphincter muscle has gone wide, she gave a smile stating that she is not unhappy.
You are a brave girl; you are smiling on your first ass fuck. you are very great he praised her. You are such a beautiful lady even dead man will have erection looking at your ass moves up and down when you walk.
No need to false praise I am already under you taking your cock up my ass after long pussy fuck.
I am not lying granny it is true, tell me have not you noticed other people ogling at you in market or public place.
She blushed, but said yes I have noticed. But I don’t know what is there in it. All the ladies have butt what is so special in me.
I kept pumping in her ass with every tenth stroke I inched little more she was lost in conversation she didn’t probably notice me entering more and more into her unexplored area.
You have most wonderful ass dear and in addition you have got beautiful twin birds in your blouse, they are still big and not saggy for the age. You have beautiful face, you have not added weight like bulky, though you are little chubby that has added sexiness in you.
Are you telling truth or just blabbering, she felt really happy for giving details of her body and praising her. When I gave hard stroke my cock had almost entered more than half length.
My god you have gone all the way, I can feel you in my tummy she asked with a smile.
Not completely but almost there he replied.

You have long tool, your wife should be happy to have such a strong person with seductive skills and best stamina which can make tire old lady. I am falling in love da she replied with blush.
He loved her statement though it could be exaggeration. With that he gave a mighty stroke that sent his cock all the way inside her tight ass. She cried with pain, you brute you did it without warning; see my ass hole is burning.
Hey stupid girl when you are enjoying you should not bother for the pain. You need to lose something to gain something. See now you have engulfed entire cock, you were telling that it would not go in virgin ass. She checked by placing her fingers o n her ass, his entire tool was inside keeping two watchmen outside.
You brute you are right I had never dreamt that one day I would take such a monster inside my ass. You are really wonderful boy; you brought my youthful days back now.
Now you are at liberty to fuck me as you wish, I am all yours. She was so happy she was acting like teen girl who got her lover for the first time. That is natural for her, she had found such a joy after almost two decades and she had buried all her desires when she was still young enough after demise of her hubby. She was moaning ha yes baby like that, give trusts mmmmmmmmm

Now she was so happy to entertain with stranger boy. Initially it was hard for her to enter into adultery at this age but when she was having wonderful experience she stopped thinking about moral and all. What was in her mind was only pleasure and wanted to make it square for the lost period which was limited for the night.
He pulled his cock all the way and smeared some more cream on it. He was thriving to fuck her in full speed; she was mostly ready for that. Initially he started fucking her in slow speed, after couple of minutes looking at she moaning loud he got courage to fuck her harder.
He was taking his cock all the way out and ram in single trust. She too was cooperating with sending her ass all the way back to him. Both had lost senses where they were both had immersed into fuck and only fuck. She was really enjoying her first ass fuck of her life, she was moaning so loudly both were unaware of it. Yes baby you are doing wonderful job, iam really enjoying make it fasterrrrrrrrrrr ha llike that baby go all the wayyyyyyy faster haaaaaaaaaaa my gooooooooooooooood I love it.
He was fucking her in full speed he was holding her long hairs for the grip, that might be hurting her but she was neglecting it in the lust. Room was filled with their moans and thumping sound.
The way she acting he sensed that she was nearing for her yet another climax he inserted two fingers into her creaming cunt while he fucked her hard.
Suddenly they heard screaming, he looked at the door a lady appeared into window shouting at both of them. What the hell is going on here she yelled. Oldie wanted to get away but he was about to finish so he gripped her ass tight he would not let her move even a inch.
Oldie cried my daughter is at door please leave me for god shake. Any way she has seen us fucking and another couple of minutes would not make any difference he managed to tell her continued banging.
Lady outside was banging door like hell, it was blown door opened might be it was not locked properly.
Come on think something to escape the boy whispered at her as he started climaxing into her tight ass. Now both of us are in dangerous situation he urged her.
What the hell I can do you are not leaving me, you are putting me shame of lifetime she replied almost crying still she was trying to get out of his clutches. Suddenly there was big sound at wall, boy looked at the sound it was flower pot thrown by that lady which had hardly missed his head but crashed on wall.
That lady came forward and slapped the boy hard. Who are you and what are you doing I don’t you have shame you have bangd a old lady may be of your mothers age. You cruel bastard should be behind bars she was scolding like hell. Furiously she was searching for her mom phone which was left outside. By chance she saw a towel rod which was hanging as its screws had gone lose, she snatched it started beating the boy.
What has happened to you mom you were getting fucked like a street dog from stranger. Don’t you have any shame at this age you were enjoying like slut, she roared and even beat her couple of times with a rod.
Now he didn’t keep quite he snatched the bar and threw it under the cot.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:23 AM