Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

If you don’t believe then it is ok for me, shall we go now I stood abruptly before we had finished food. She got embarrassed and pulled my hand to make me sit. Please don’t make any issue. Ok baba I trust you she said, but tell me how our hearts did communicate so fast, as we had met yesterday ony for the first time she asked smiling , that pretending to believe what I had said.
I think there was this link earlier but we were not aware I replied looking into her eyes. Now she was free and we kept talking for some more time. When it was time to order desert she looked at me, she was smiling but she looked tensed inside.
So how will you feed I asked, before she replied I feed one spoon to her she looked relaxed and she did the same. So what is the plan for day she asked?
Thanks for all the advice and taking time for me. If you are free how about movie she asked hesitantly.
Sorry not this time we can plan other time I said. I knew how she had gained confidence in me to invite for movie. That was so simple, bet was for treat and there was desert point in it, I but I never raised that issue. I had just teased her and was not fool to expect such things from girls on first meet. Any way it was not date but simple meet. I knew as per our condition I would get that treat but I didn’t want to use those words for my benefit.
We kept talking for some more time, now both of us were comfortable with each other and I did try little flirting with her. That was ok for her too so we spent some more time in mild flirt and then decided to quit. So where do you want me to drop you I asked.
Back to same place where you had picked me she said. Y99ou know I left my car there only.
So you had come to bus stand to drop someone I asked.

Yes my old friend had come, so I had come here to see her off.
I took her back and dropped her.
She was so free now she gave a mild hug, before parting I whispered. That desert part is left without completing the bet agreement I teased her. For that she blushed you know I don’t force girls, but definitely I expect it in next meet what do you say I pressed her butt a little and before she replied I left her free, as it was open public place didn’t want to create scene.
She smiled in reply, you didn’t tell me how you found me she reminded.
It is top secret but still I may reveal it if you keep your words.
She blushed again and bowed down, she didn’t get angry or there was no negative comment. I took it as mounam sammathi laxanam.
We parted with warm handshake.

A man was watching the building carefully in the night hours of off moon night. He took a round the building and decided to proceed into his mission. He was dressed in black, he could not be noticed in the pitch darkness and his black dress made him impossible to be noticed.
He jumped with help of window sill and was on first floor, he searched for entrance he tried windows one by one, at last he found one window panel was not locked, and he pushed it open alas there he could enter into building without much effort. He slowly adjusted his body into that small opening and entered into the room.
He smiled at himself for his success to enter that house without anyone noticing him. He came out of room and went downstairs. He was searching all the rooms. One room was locked inside, he left it then he went for other. He found the room unlocked he thought that it was his prey. He entered into room and found one person sleeping in sound sleep. He could only see white foot out of the cover. So it must be his prey he thought and pulled the sheet for that body.
Shit he murmured it is not the one for whom he was looking for. He wanted to go out but in between the lady got awake as sheet was pulled from her body in a jerk. She was astonished to find probably a thief dressed in all black mask covered face. she was alarmed opened her mouth to scream, but he was fast enough to jump to bed and closed her mouth, don’t shout if you open your mouth you will be dead along with all family members he warned her. She was struggling hard to get out of his clutches.

He took out pistol and aimed at her head she was startled to see man with pistol, suddenly she was shocked and began shivering in frightens. Please don’t do anything to me, I will keep silent if you want gold or cash, open second room and you will find key to safe, safe is also in same room. She said in one sentence she was so frightened.
Thanks I will take care and if you try to do something I shall kill all family members he told in stern voice.
You can take as much as you want from safe but don’t hurt anyone she requested.
That is like sensible good girl. I am leaving you with a warning that you will not show any smartness if you want to save all family members life you keep silent even if you see anything got it, he warned. She shook her head.
Then he did something behind her neck, slowly that lady collapsed, he had not killed her but pressed some point of neck with that she went unconscious. He left her with a smile and came out of room taking her cell which was lying on side table. Scolding himself for choosing wrong room, he locked room from outside.
Then he went looking for next room that was locked from inside, then he went for other room. There he found his prey. A teen girl was sleeping she had not covered her body , he could watch her beauty in all its glory.
That beautiful teen was sleeping without knowing that there was one person watching her standing inside her room. Her nighty was raised to her thighs, her wide open neck had displayed her big boobs, good part of her milky white boobs had come out of her neck.

That scene could make anyone go mad. He slowly walked to her; he was hesitating a lot thinking what to do next. But he was determined to what he had planned. He went to that sleeping beauty and could not control anymore and kissed her lips slowly. There was no reacting from her. Then he kissed her with extra force the girl moved a bit in sleep. When his hot breath hit her face and kiss continued, girl was awake in a shock finding a man bending on her body kissing her untouched lips. She was frightened and jumped from bed as he was not holding her, ran to hall, he too followed her she tried to scream, but he held her in his strong arms. She began struggling but he was too strong for her.
She tried asking who are you, what do you want.
I want you he whispered. Now stop struggling or you will hurt yourself. I have become fan of your beauty so I have come here taking so much risk.
Still girl struggled and was hitting him with her free hand. He took hold of her both hands and took them at her back and tightened his grip so that she could not move her hands. He began kissing her lips she was trying her best to get free from his face, but it was not possible.
She tried to kick him, and was successful to kick him couple of times, that made the intruder angry and he began tearing her dress. Within no time he tore her dress into pieces, now the helpless girl was almost nude in bra and panty.

He took tape from his pocket put it on her mouth, no more sound could come out from her. He took small nylon rope and tied her hands, and then he took her to sofa. He tore her bra also. Now he was not in a position to enjoy the look of that beautiful body. He began pressing her boobs one by one and he started kissing her face, still she kept struggling to get free. he was not in his sense that he was handling a virgin girl.
He started sucking her boobs while pressed her boobs. Then came her panty off her body exhibiting flawless virgin pussy exposed to air. He became mad for her beautiful bald pussy. He started caressing her bald pussy her struggles began subsiding, she wanted to moan with pleasure of her forced acts. She could not bear any more and she lay still leaving her body at mercy of intruder. With one hand he opened his pant making himself bottomless. Hit monster standing like flag pole, he lay over her continued playing with her boobs and pussy at same time. Now she too was enjoying her protests were becoming less looking at her condition, he took out cream bottle from his pocket and coated on his cock. That means he had come well prepared and knew that girl is untouched, he took some cream and fingered her pussy well and positioned over girl.
Her protests had become almost feeble but she kept trying to get free. Then he placed his cock on opening of her virgin pussy and holding it firmly at entrance as he didn’t want to take chance of slipping. His expert cock began sliding inside the girl’s tight virgin pussy.
Girl wanted to scream in pain, but her mouth was sealed. She began writhing her body, her eyes filled with tears; he whispered something to her and gave another shot now his long dick was buried into her tight hole. This time there was big jerk in her body. She could do nothing but to bear the pain.

She went blank and fainted, he took this opportunity to make way for his long cock and gave few more thrusts so that his cock was moving easily, then he took water jug from centre table and sprinkled on her face that brought her to senses.
She was having the same pain that hurt her like anything which is inevitable for any girl, but here it being done with force. Still she had to bear it as she could do nothing.
He stopped for few minutes giving time to her for recovery. That did work well now she had accustomed to his cock into her no more virgin pussy. He took her panty wiped blood and kept it under her ass resumed his fucking.
When she looked comfortable he removed tape from her mouth. He looked at her, she too looked into boy’s eyes and gave wry smile as she was still having pain but pleasure had begun. He was fucking her slowly and she was responding with moans. He untied her hands, she looked at her hands which had marks on them, and she showed them to him. He uttered sorry and continued fucking her.
Now he had full freedom to fuck she too was responding with moans and she was caressing her body. Then she thought something and looked around if she had awakened any one with her cries and moans. She was satisfied as no one was looking at them.
Then her fun increased she started raising her butt with each stroke forgetting that it was her first fuck and that too was forced one. maybe she thought that whoever was fucking her was giving all the pleasure, she had imagined. Within few more minutes of fucking she started raising her butt to the maximum and was giving back strokes. And in next few strokes she arched her body and started discharging for the first time in her life of fuck episode.

That boy waited for some time to enjoy her first leak. When it subside her resumed fucking, she looked at him inquiring mine is over you have not yet finished. He smile in response and continued banging her. When she had second orgasm she looked at him to finish.
He pulled her from sofa and made her in doggy, she was worried about his next move. He showed his cock all the way in couple of strokes she cried again with pleasure and pain. That continued for some more time, instead of fighting that girl was cooperating to him and was enjoying her maiden fuck.
When he was about to finish he brought her again in missionary pose. Started banging her with full force she too was enjoying it. He continued fucking her in this position she had orgasm again, this time he too was near to his own. His orgasm was also building up, he was giving full and long strokes, this time she was floating on seventh cloud. With each stroke she raised her butt meeting his in the air.
Her eyes were wide open they looked as if they were about to come out of their socket. She was scratching his back with her long nails. He had no sense of pain as he was in full excitement. In next moment both reached orgasm simultaneously, his trusts were quick and hard at last he started filling her no more virgin pussy with hot seeds. She came to sense and gestured what he did, he calmed her with smile.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:22 AM