Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Suddenly whole perspective of our life changed, and as expected in next few months everything got messed up. Apart from the sorrow of loss of our soul of the family we started facing financial problems, Shruti my sister tried to find a job but she remained unsuccessful in the beginning, as she was getting married soon, (though date of marriage was postponed,

and exact date was under consideration) and will be leaving town and nobody gave her a chance, moreover Tripti Bhabhi did not wanted her to work as it is a normal Indian mentality to get conscious for a girl who is suppose to get married in short time. Now everybody was afraid of time, Time was running and with every passing day marriage date was coming near,

many times my sis Shruti cried in Tripti Bhabhi’s arms while saying that she is not going to marry, and wants to cancel but Tripti Bhabhi handled her with patience. As far as Tripti Bhabhi is concerned, I cannot dare to write, what she was going through as it is beyond my ability, Tripti Bhabhi almost forgot to smile,

she got busier and busier as she started taking tuitions at home for children up to 5th for almost all subjects, and she use to get free by 8 or 9 in the night. Time moved further, after some time we received some amount as my brother’s saving (P.F. and all) and initially we thought that now with that money we will live with ease,

but Tripti Bhabhi made us live like as we were living assuming we have not received anything, restricting us into very tight budget, and truly speaking as a immature boy at that time I use to get irritated by this, the way she use to write small expenses and use to ask about each and every penny.

After some efforts my sis Shruti got one job, but she was restricted to come home by maximum 6 by Tripti Bhabhi and that is why she remained unsuccessful to retain that job as distance between her office and home was bit too much. Tripti Bhabhi did not give any importance to Shruti’s job and remained unmoved on her decision.

Soon Shruti got another job of lesser salary near our house, now like Tripti Bhabhi she was also teaching, but she was teaching French, which she learned in her collage as a subject. Inflow of money improved but not our life-style, we all were feeding just our basic needs, that’s it. I remember one of my mistakes of that period for which I almost got beaten up By Tripti Bhabhi.

In the night around 11, I was laying on the couch reading erotic stuff while keeping it inside my register. Suddenly Tripti Bhabhi appeared from the door behind me and found me reading something other than my courseware. Actually I was not expecting anybody from that side, even she didn’t knew that I am laying here, as I use to sleep with my mother and Shruti my sister and Tripti Bhabhi use to sleep in the other bedroom.

I don’t know when she got up and went out from the back door, into the veranda to get the dried clothes from the rope which is tied outside and came in from this door as she saw that main door is unbolted. Anyway she came closer to me in curiosity to see that what I am reading while keeping it in my register and took it from my hand and as she saw a Hindi erotic stories with bit of hand made nude sketches,

in which boy and girl were having sex and penetration is shown, she banged that book on my face very hard and went inside. I was in shock and before I would have done anything, Tripti Bhabhi came back after putting clothes which she bought from out side and picked up that book from the floor and went inside kitchen and after a minute she appeared again and crossed me while going out to veranda with that book which was burning.

Tripti Bhabhi set that book on fire and threw it out and then went inside her bedroom. After that I was in strange mood, I did not talked to her for next couple of days. I was little afraid of her, also bit angry on her, mainly because of that knock of the book which she made in anger.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-08-2022, 02:25 PM