Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

My god all these girls have become so bold these days. One did brush her tits deliberately on my chest while all her friends are watching and the other girls also hugs and verbally invite for celebration, I don’t know what kind she wanted to celebrate.
What to do if bhanu darling was not there I would have accepted the offer and taken her for date cum celebration, if they agree I could take both of them for double date.
But I had to be cautious as bhanu was there. I knew she does not like to share me, she wants to posses, though very little things had happened between us still the girl is possessive. i don’t know why this girl is introducing me to her friends, does she wants to test me I thought.
Each of her friends shook hand with me and I kept congratulating as all had scored well and at last this foolish girl bhanu shared my number saying they may need me in future for some or other assistance. My god giving my number to so many girls I think one day she is going to kill me, actually I began sweating foreseeing some bad thing would happen soon.

I don’t know how many girls noted my number as I was so tensed I was not able to understand bhanu today the girl who likes to possess is trying to share , she was enjoying when other girls and lecturers were ogling at me and now she was sharing my number almost public , maybe she was disturbed when I was looking at that young and beautiful lecturer so she was trying to take revenge I this form. Somehow I kept smiling dramatically though I was not at all happy.
Some girl wanted to take group photo, it is their group so i tried to sneak out of the group but they called me, I was forced to stand between all the young teens’ beauties.
Charo tharaf gopiya beech me kanhayya it was bhanu who whispered. I pinched her ass to keep her quite. But shit aditi might have heard it, she smiled at me and she is so right you know she whispered and winked at me, then she stood in such a fashion that her left tit was completely pasted on my body. As group was big some girl taking photo asked to come closer, so few girls came in front of us. At left my darling bhanu was standing and on right it was still aditi in front sanjana and her friend came, this time aditi crossed limit by placing her hand behind my back and coming too close so that her soft tit was completely pressed on my chest she was standing on her toes as there were other girls in-front of us, her face was so close to mine like she was trying to rub her face on my body. My god this sanjana came so much backside her ass was touching to my cock. Tight ass made instant action on my cock making it stand up, why not one side bhanu is rubbing her tits and other side aditi and now sanjana was rubbing her body on my cock and her friend ass was touching my hands. It was too much to control.

Sanjana might have felt what was poking her body as if to adjust her dress she pushed her hand back and confirmed that it was my cock and wither fingers she touched tip of the cock. The girl taking photo wanted to join the group for her photo so she asked sanjana to take snap, she was not happy to move but dare devil before moving she pressed my cock and left making my cock twitch in her fingers with a discreet smile she left.
I never thought sanjana is so aggressive girl aditi commented to bhanu. Yes I too had thought same but today I came to know that she is slut bhanu replied. They were speaking to each other by moving their heads at my backside; though it was whisper still I could hear them clearly. She is not slut yaar she is very naïve girl and sure virgin but don’t know why she did like that aditi said. May be she is so impressed by handsome bro, she or any other can’t resist hehehehe bhanu replied. That is there aditi replied rubbing her both tits on my back. Their conversation went on till sanjana shout to take right position.
Other girl took place of sanjana, she too backed so much that her body also touched my flag pole. She got alarmed and might have guessed what was touching her body, she looked back and tried to move forward. But sanjana shouted at her to move back, she had to follow instruction of the one taking snaps she moved back and hit her body on my cock. Sanjana took some time to focus the girl was moving her body making my cock brush on her waist as she was much shorter, I don’t know she was avoiding or doing deliberately. But when photo was taken that girl moved away before she left she glared at me. Maybe she felt bad and thought bad of me as I was having boner when her friends were taking photos with gratitude I was acting like nerd.
Tomorrow noon we are going to meet don’t say no and no argument I won’t listen no from you and that is final aditi whispered and left moved away briskly without looking back. I was wondering what kind of girl she is. she uttered few words and left without even knowing my reaction. She could have at least smiled at me but nothing straight away she went out of campus pulling sanjana with her. Actually sanjana wanted to come at our side but she gave no chance to her. Before they crossed gate sanjana looked back with sweet smile and bid bye at us all but looking straight at me.
Enough of ogling at my friends are you banging them with your eyes bhanu whispered. That made me embarrassed and the boner was still there still I could feel warmth of those girls body on my cock. Come on hop I pulled bhanu with me to while I sat over bike to conceal my erection and getting more embarrassed. Before we left after bidding bye to girls, that girl still glared at me. Why is she looking at you like this bhanu asked teasing me, did you bang her in the crowd she giggled.
No, it was you all who were trying to bang me, you all girls are so shameless.
I had never assumed sanjana would dare to do such naughty thing in the crowd, I think you enjoyed it.
You are fool ,I never like such things you know I replied.
Yes that I know, your erect monster was telling how bad it felt rubbing teen asses. Is it still hard she placed her hand on my cock which was now going softer, but with her touch again sprang.
I tried to brush her hand away from groin, we were moving on traffic road what would people think if they saw her holding my cock. Please leave it bhanu what are you doing have you gone mad I said in stern voice. What will people think how shameless you are becoming from naïve girl.
I shall take out my hand if you agree to take me for a movie she replied with sweet smile which I could not deny, she had done so well and it washer day. I was supposed to treat her well on this special day.
We can go tomorrow I said hesitantly.
No tomorrow, today and right now she ordered.
Ok madam where do you want me to take I asked.
To heaven or at least on clouds she replied with a small peck on my cheek.

This is public dear, please behave yourself I forced her face away.
I know no one has watched us even if anybody watches I don’t mind she replied and guide me to a multiplex. When we settled into seats the film started. Few minutes everything was ok after that she started teasing me, she used to touch my arms or face or squeeze my cheeks, she kept playing with me acting innocent. she used to press her tits on my arms while pretending to be resting on me placing her head on my shoulder but saw to it that I feel her soft yet firm tits. Whenever protested and was about to say something she used to hold my face and plant wet kiss on my cheek.
Now there was no way to oppose her I could not displease her on the special day. Now she completely leaned over me caressed my face with her soft fingers, she kept me engaged in speaking, I could sense how happy she was she kept bragging about her friends , how happy they became by qualifying for medical, the way institute helped them for better study method. All of them asked me to convey their thanks to you.
I am really so happy today for not only getting good rank but our management including princi and chairman did appreciate you for your advice and work you did for institute. I had heard that they will not nominate any one for advisory board even for paying millions of rupees but they requested you to accept offer. One of my friend’s dad is also trustee he only told us that how lucky they are to have you around them as their managing skill has become so old fashioned or becoming almost absolute they were searching for some dynamic person who can work selflessly for their institution.
More than that is most of the students were so much impressed about you that made me so proud of you, you know that changed my status also. Above everything you had become centre of attraction like me. Most of the girls were eying you know, that was making me jealous, but still I enjoyed every minute. That biology lecturer whom you were also watching is so khadoos type lady, she is so strict and troubles her students so much had become your fan today. She was ogling like a teenage girl.

I want you to make friendship with her and seduce her. She is brilliant lady but for her attitude we don’t like her despite of her good teaching ability. She thinks that she has descended from heaven she thinks she is the only intelligent lady on the earth she boasts so much and always try to show us low. Please for my sake do something to her. I have some personal grudge also and I want my bro to have a intelligent and beautiful lady. She is going to contact you on one or other pretext, if at all she contacts you don’t forget to give lift to her, even otherwise you can contact and make the friendship takes next level, already I have feed her number in your cell.
With description of lecturer and initiation of bhanu made me flow in dream of meeting that beauty lady, for that matter anyone would be interested in her, not only interest anybody would be ready to sacrifice anything for that hot beauty.
That was making me hot and in addition bhanu was rubbing her body on mine. We kept watching film but were speaking also. I don’t know why bhanu kept praising her friends beauty and was specifically telling about aditi and sanjana how much they were desperate to make friendship with me, the way sanjana caressed my cock directly in presence of so many girls could tell her intention. These all things kept me hot all the time.
I am also human being how long I could resist getting aroused by the teen beauty sitting beside me. I too began responding to her advances. She kept giving pecks on my cheeks on one such occasion I turned my face, her kiss landed on my lips, she too advantage and began kissing my lips, now I was also aroused I too responded, she was sucking my upper lip, I was sucking her lower lip hot kiss went for couple of minutes. Then forgetting that we are in public theater she jumped on my lap and began kissing me again. She had turned facing me her tits were crushed on my chest. After the kiss was broken she placed my hand on her tit.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:21 AM