Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I hold her face in my both hands and looked deeply into her moist eyes. Then I moved my face towards hers, she kept looking at me, my face was touching to hers and when my lips neared her lips she moved her face.
I straighten her face and this time I pressed my lips on hers. She still tried to move her face, but i was holding her face tight. I plant a kiss on her forehead and then on her both cheeks she was quite when my lips brushed hers she again tried to avoid. But this time I pressed my lips on hers.
These girls you know they get angry faster than boys especially if they are hurt by our actions. Same thing had happened here also. When I had stopped her kissing she got mentally hurt and now was not cooperating with me. I had to cool her by same thing what I had not allowed her.
After bit cajoling she let me kiss, but was not cooperating still I persuade to kiss, then she too started responding. When we broke kiss she still had mixture of happiness and anger.
Why are you behaving like this she asked.
Nothing dear you know I love you and that is why I just don’t want to betray your life by taking advantage of nearness. (what I had in mind is that she should not feel that I helped her for her studies and gave best life she could imagine of. In return of that help I am going to have such affair with her. Or she should not think that she can return the favor I this kind)
What a fool you are, you are not going to betray my life but by accepting my love you are going to give meaning of my life. She started arguing and trying me to accept her as sort of lover.
I didn’t let her to go further in turn I kept conversing with her so too change her mood and I was successful also. As I kept conversing with her I took her in my arm she placed her head on my wide chest she kept caressing my hairy chest as she continued speaking with me at last she slept hugging me tight.
Next day I was earlier to awake, when I woke up I found her still in my arm neither she nor me had moved even little. I looked at her beautiful innocent face she looked like small baby while she slept. Slowly I got disengaged from her clutches and kissed her forehead and her cheeks and left her sleeping. Then I got freshened and went out into terrace for my routine workouts.

After half an hour or so she came out searching for me , may be she was angry again leaving her without informing her. When she found me exercising in front of her room she kept looking at me. I came to know when she asked me to stop. How long you are going to sweat out bhai, it is enough you are not going for fight in WWF. She said laughing and came to me, she stopped me in the middle and hugged me tight. I was forced to stop exercising.
She placed her face on my bare chest, she kissed my cheek then hide her face on my sweaty chest. After some time what a aroma filled with manly musky sweat, she inhaled again on my chest.
Come on dear let me complete I tried to push her after a peck on her cheek.
No more she exclaimed I can’t see you punishing your body so hard she came back into my embrace. Stop it bhai, though i have seen you several time doing such hard workouts still I can’t bear your muscles straining so much.
I need to do all these to protect my lovely sisters; I need to be mentally and physically strong enough to take care of you all and my family.
Thanks bhai for that, especially now I cant bear the pain you are giving to your body for our sake. We are now much safer than olden days and now we have all grown up to take care of ourselves and you are such a fool , you not only take so much strain but compel us to do all these things despite of my busy study schedule. Now I am enough strong to protect myself. Come on honey I shall prepare tea for you, she pulled me into her room despite of my protest.
I took her towel started wiping myself. She snatched towel let me have that honor of doing some service to my loving bhai. She started wiping my body with towel. What a musky fragrance you have it is completely manly, I love this fragrance she hugged me from back and must be inhaling the fragrance as I could feel her face on my back.
Leave it na dear I must be smelling awesome I pulled myself away from her. After some short hug she left me and wiped my body.
Then she prepared tea we both sipped tea, chitchatting for some time. Come on fresh up we should get ready now, today we are going to have sweet news of my baby darling getting her result.
Oh shit I had forgotten that, with presence of my sweet bhai I forget the whole world. Ok would you like to join me for bath she asked with mischievous smile.
Not today some other time for sure I replied with smile and ran down.
All others were waiting for me at breakfast table as i entered dining hall after bath and getting ready. Come on bhai we all are waiting for you prema called me.
Hi good morning when did you come back I asked pulling chair beside her.
Few minutes back, so how are the things she asked.
Everything is fine but ……….. I paused for some time when she looked at me I gestured at my cock stealthily as others had become busy in eating. She looked at me then at my central point ,when she saw semi erect cock she blushed and startled to check whether any others are watching. She relaxed when none are watching but when she found didi smiling she understood that she had come to know.
She pushed me with her elbow and glared at me as if saying you will kill me sometime.
Then bhanu also joined us and we started eating while we were chitchatting with others.
By the time breakfast was over bhanu received a call, it was from her college.
Do you remember that today is your result princi asked her.

Yes sir, how can I forget this day. Now I wanted to check whether result is announced or not on net.
Don’t check net come straight to college we shall check all our team result here only.
Sir bhai is with me he is insisting to check on net she replied hesitantly.
Your bhai you mean shree sir, that will be really good and we appreciate if he accompany you. Please bring him also, that too right now.
Please speak to him she handed her cell to me. Prnici sir requested me to come along with bhanu. What I am going to do there , your student will come there i said.
No bhai we need you here I was scared whether you are in station or not. Please don’t miss we will be waiting for you sir he requested again.
Ok sir we will come I replied and handed her cell back to her.
Come on we shall move I urged bhanu she agreed and when I went to take car she stopped me, we shall go by bike not car she urged.
We can go comfortably in car I replied hesitantly.
Not at all, car will take longer than bike and I prefer bike she said in firm tone.
I took bike she jumped on it placing both legs at each side and she hugged me tight. Whoever were looking at us all laughed aunt said that is real love of bro sis. But prema murmured something, by now we were out of site.
When we had moved far she pulled herself still to me and placed her chin over my shoulder and then she gave a peck on my cheek, she could do it as pillion seat is way higher than rider seat.

As we came out there was announcement to all students to gather in conference hall. We all slowly moved to hall, the way princi had spoken I had lost hope and she too was completely tensed. In fact I felt like return home leaving her to check her result and come. But how she could feel if she had done that poor, she would be broke she had lots of hope in her result and was dreaming to be a doctor a big and renowned doctor. If she fails to get seat she would lose her confidence and I don’t know what she could do or take some drastic step, I could not assume what she could feeling that case, so there is no option but to be at her side especially in bad time.
Just to change her mood I placed my hand on her shoulder and pressed her arm to ensure that I am with you. We all too seats after some time principle and other professors gathered in hall. There was some small speech by one of the professors giving small details of how much they had taken effort to build career of students and how successful they were in getting good result and so on.
Then princi sir began speaking this year we have harvested best result we have made record success and thanked all the students for their hard effort in study and he thanked students for bringing name to the institute. Usually I did appreciate such speeches but today due to my tension I thought why these people are giving big lectures instead of announcing result.
So before I speak more on the subject I would like to announce results for which you are anxious. He announced a girl’s name and told her rank and congratulated her for her performance, then followed by a boy’s name and his rank. list went on and with every time I was expecting him announce miss bhanushree but was disappointed every time as it was some other students name.
Then he paused and was searching some person from the crowd who had seated in hall. When he saw me he gestured me to get up, but I mistook his gesture and continued sitting there only.

At last he took my name sorry friends I had forgotten a gem of a man whom I wanted to be guest today. that is shree sir please come to Dias and take seat forgiving me to call you so late.
I got up and went to dias on insisting with heavy foot. He gave my brief introduction and my role in the present years way change in teaching pattern and how I had given clues to improve teaching system and how to encourage students and give facilities to each and every student and so on. I had to interrupt him saying enough of praising I am getting embarrassed with so much of praises.
I love this style shree, though you are much younger than any of our staff but the way you involved in our team and gave time to time hints to improvise our techniques which we had never thought would work. Most of them were simple but really effective.
Now please take seat and I shall continue with results he continued reading all the names from the list. I was wondering why he was not speaking about my darling sis.
Now I ask Miss bhanushree to standup.
She was nervous when she stood I could see her shivering.
I had asked her one question when she was in my cabin but so far she has not replied that is the reason I had kept her result held back. Now come over Dias and give me explanation. She was literally shocked. When she was called again she had to come over stage.
Now i shall repeat how you could perform like this ir what made you study hard, what is the inspiration for you. I know more or less but I want you to speak here he said.
Sir I don’t know whether you are praising me or …………. I can speak if you tell my ranks she requested him in whisper.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:20 AM