Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Yes dear clearly I saw you I felt like calling you inside for foursome. You know didi left me only on one round but if you had entered I could have satisfied you yesterday only and your bro would be glad enough to watch you fucking me and would have joined if you had permitted him.
What is this bhai already one bhai is fucking me so I don’t need real bhai to fuck me as you are more closer bahi than my real bhai. Even your didi was asking same thing to my bro. why you both want us siblings fuck.
We are not instigating you to fuck. she was worried of her husband’s need after she goes back to native. She can’t leave him suffering of want of pussy. That way it would have helped you in my absence you both could take care of each other.
No baba I don’t want any more men in my life. Till marriage you will be there and after marriage my hubby will be taking care of my needs.
But we can’t do threesome with your future hubby.
Why do I need threesome if I felt like we have your didi, we all three can do it comfortably. And I love that way instead of two men two women is better as woman knows how to deal with other woman. We really enjoyed those days, you know we have continued that relation when me or she have itch we both enjoy lesbian sex, not regularly but whenever we feel like. You know initially bhabi used to invite me I don’t know how she reads my mind that I need her. These times I have become bold enough to invite her directly and we speak dirty also. Both you and your sis are really great you always never go back to help others and you know what me or my family need.
Now she was aroused completely, shall we start I asked. She smiled with consent.
How do you want this time she asked? You ride I shall take some rest to boost some strength for next session I replied with wicked smile.
You mean you want to tear me apart in next session.

Let us see whether I can make it happen or you will be tiring me with this beautiful tight pussy.
It is no tighter you have already torn it apart with your monster, I don’t know how I can manage it on my first night with my hubby. But don’t worry I can manage it anyway. Now lay flat i want to ride you.
She turned me on my back and holds my cock for little sucking and love making. After that she straddled holding my cock in her delicate fingers she descends over my cock like her mom had done in the day time. Like her mom she too started gulping my cock in her moist cunt. Slowly it was disappearing then at last I gave upward trust it went in all the way. she cried this time also why you did push this time she asked.
What can do darling I could not wait till my cock is buried in your beautiful pussy. I cant hold back when I see you, you are so beautiful and attractive I cant resist myself taking you when I see you.
No need to flatter, already you have me in your arms. and I know how you cant stay away from me. You live outside city not even bothering to call me, now you tell that you can’t live without me. i think you have enough alternative there so you don’t have to remember me, she replied with dull face.
Not like that dear, you are most important for me, to be honest you are second for me after didi, actually you are first but as she is my own sis, you know that makes something special. No you won’t as you don’t have that experience when you get below your brother then you will come to know how it feels.
She wanted to say something but I interfered her as I knew what she would say. How you felt when you saw your brother fucking his wife, he too is very good at it you know.
I denied and sucking on her ho;e but leasure . I was in no hurry . Then she urged me to level to her and on insistanse i got up when she took hold of my cock and trying to insert into her vagina , i did not cope up then she started requesting me to enter her . Now it was time i opened my mouth are u sure u want me to fuck you ,she was ashtonished to hear such filthy language , she didn’t answer but pulled on my tool, i did not move ,repeated the same question she moved her head affirmatively but i wanted answer in words .i did not proceed till she asked me to fuck , now she was getting more and more frustrated , i did not insert my lund in her chute till she begged me to show mercy and fuck her . Now i took my tool to her ,she guided me the way by fixing the glance to her opening , now i was entering her inch by inch she could not wait and tried engulf me wholly in one stroke, but i did not cooperate when i was half way through i again asked mummy are you serious to have my rod into you ?. She said yes baba yes .asked wont you regret it later if you promise me that you will neither regret nor angry with me in future and whether we repeat it or not is immeterial but we should love each other always as before .she said yes beta i will never hate you or regret for whatever we are doing now . I promise always i love you . You can take my words , i am ready to do whatever you say but don’t delay to fuck me i can’t tollerate any More or else i will die .now i rammed my remaining rod into her in one stroke . This time did not need
Any Guidance now i was kissing and biting her lips . I felt her mouth is an opening for me to enter fully as she was drawing my tongue i felt she is going to swallow me wholly . Both of us were getting more and more excited . This time i had sentimentally blackmailed her ,but one thing was sure she was enjoying the fuck by depth of her heart . When her lips were aching she pushed my head and placed my mouth on her breast and asked me to eat instead of sucking , i followed her instruction and ate her beautiful tits one after another till i had printed my teeth all over her boobs .as i had discharged recently my climax was no where near so i was beating her meat non stop , by the time she had climaxed in nuerously and was above to die . I started spurting in globs after globs after filling her cunt with my love juice i fell over her and drifted off to sleep with wide smile of satisfaction on both faces . We were still embraced and i was over her . I don’t know when we rolled of but till morning we were naked and in each others arms. In morning when i woke up mom was still asleep , generally she is early raiser , but due to journey of overnight with limited sleep and restless day followed by fantasic fucks one after another . She looked like an angel , she was sleeping beauty she was still smiling in her sleep , she looked so innocent no one could guess she would become so aggressive in heat . I slowly caressed her naked back and moving over face my hands were roaming over her whole body , when they reached her parrots , it was different feeling as i went on squeezing iwas getting excited and finally decided to wake her with my lund in her dripping cunt. I went at back of her and slowly bend her legs into folding and lied like set of spoons and started to search for her entrance it was not easy s yesterday both the times she had inserted herself. But surely found the opening and fitted my gun inti her holster and reached the bottom, when i was giving jerks she was awakened and took some time to realize what was happening when she realized that i was using best of morning stiffness she smiled and slapped slightly with love and affection . U little brute you are not yet satisfied with yesterdays marathon . I said no one can resist himself on seeing such a beauty that too naked .
Bhanu was tensed for her result she was sure that she was going to get through but was worried f her ranking. Actually she should not be so tensed but she wanted specific local government college for two reasons. First she could stay with me in hubli and fees are less in Government College, so that she wanted to reduce burden on me which was not at all but still she thought that way.
Previous night of result she asked me to sleep with her as she would not be able to sleep alone. Prema also had gone to her friend for night stay so I was the only person on whom she could rely. I knew she is tensed so can’t be able to sleep I agreed and called her to my room but she asked me to move to her room instead.
After food we both moved to her room on terrace, as she was tensed she hugged me tight, will I get desired seat on not bhai she asked.
Shy not dear you have done good and you will surely get as per your choice I consoled her by kissing her forehead. Just to divert her mood i began telling some jokes, slowly she was able to change her mood. Still she kept me in her arms. How about watching some film I asked.
It is too late for movies she told looking at her watch.
We can watch in your tv itself I asked turning on t v.
Lazily she looked at t v I kept searching for some good movie she was looking without any interest. After searching all channels I decided for some action movie. We kept watching for some time, when a love scene appeared she looked at me I was watching with full interest. When the couple began kissing she looked at screen and then at me. I don’t know what happened to her she began smooching me.
After short kiss I pulled back.
What happened bhai why did you pull back she asked hesitantly.

Let us watch movie dear it is interesting and it is good film I said turning my head at tv screen. She tied again to kiss me but I hold her tight but didn’t allow her to kiss.
She got angry and moved away from me and with dull face she lay over bed. After some time I felt her upset mood. I pulled her again tome she was not ready but I lifted her placed her on my lap. What happened dear why you are so upset I asked her.
Leave me I don’t want to sit with people who don’t love me she replied in anger and moved away.
Why do you think sweetie I love you a lot and you know it.
I know what it is she said bluntly, all the time I was under wrong impression. All the time I thought that you love me but, now I have come to know that you don’t.
What made you think so I asked?
I am observing since many days you are not giving me time, you are busy with your work and when you are with me still you prefer watching movie that spending time with me.
That is the reason I made you sit on my lap but it is you who moved away from me sweetu. You know how important you are for me.
I can understand, for the sake of pity you have provided me everything I had not even imagined couple of years. You provided me everything I student can imagine to have very good college with entire staff taking care of me. I got all the needs and amenities, facilities which even richest student is not getting. But I am lagging only one thing it is your love which I am not getting.
Don’t be a fool I cant describe how much I love you, I don’t take you out only for one reason just not to disturb your studies otherwise I can take you anywhere you wish for i tried to console her.

No need to take me anywhere, I have prema didi, priti deedi and aunt all the time they are ready to take me any where I wish. Entire family loves me, that is because you as you brought me here and provided new family who shower tons of love but except you.
That is ridiculous baby I am not able to understand you, is there any single day when I don’t speak to you and inquire about your health and study, even when I am out of station I never forget to speak to you.
That is there you are doing caretaker job, it does not involve in it.
I got the hint she must be disturbed for me watching movie when I am with her. Silently switched off the tv and again I took her and made her sit on my lap and hugged her tight.
I don’t want this false love, you are doing as if you are throwing piece of bread at beggar. I don’t want this false love she tried to get away from me.
Come on dear can’t you see I have switched off tv and now fully concentrating on you and your love. I had switched on tv just to divert your mind from your tension that is all, I tried to console her. Otherwise who will watch such stupid movie when I hot sis like you are with me.
Hot sis , my foot she replied.
You better watch movie and leave me for myself I don’t want to have this kind of love which I got by begging she was still angry.
I had to think why this girl became angry on me. When I revised the things from beginning then it clicked to my mind that I had stopped her from kissing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:20 AM