Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Who is old dear, you are fit and fine if you come out in sexy or fashionable attire you will surely knock the ladies half your age. See how these are standing erect still minimum sagging, that too because of size not age I pressed her boob hard.
She cried with pain, no need to flatter beta already you own me.
I am not flattering my sexy doll it is fact that still you look young enough. If you are not sure tomorrow we shall gout with prema, people will think that you both are sisters.
No need to prove I know i am old enough you are trying to flatter me that is all she said smiling.
I could get the hint that she is in mood of getting praised I didn’t make her wish fail.
I did describe her beauty most of it is true as she is still beautiful for her age. the way I had taught her to exercise and jog had kept her physique in good state. As I was praising her I kept disrobing her and in return she was removing my clothes.
Now both of us were complete nude, she pushed me on my back and lay over me pressing her melons between our bodies.
Your melons keep me mad for all my age I said pressing them hard. When I had praised her beauty she had become so happy she began kissing me like lioness. Our body were brushing each other igniting fire in our both bodies.
When she broke kiss, hope you serviced your didi well previous night she asked smiling.
Not much darling I could not quench my thirst yesterday due to her condition. but surely we had good threesome. You know she loves threesome and even double penetration.
What is that she asked curiously?
You don’t know double penetration, taking two cocks at a time.
That she might be sucking your tool while my son drilling her or vice versa.

You are too behind in sex darling I was fucking her pussy while ass man was into ass ,me and jiju were fucking her simultaneously.
My god she took both from each end simultaneously.
Yes aunt her husband was fucking her ass while her brother was fucking her pussy simultaneously. You know she is one of the luckiest girl on earth. She has two lovers and two husbands. She can fuck other man in presence and consent of her husband or some time her husband sets her sala cock on his wife pussy or ass.
My god you are very dirty guys. I thought one would be taking her while other man keep watching them or playing wither assets. Is it not too odd to take two at a time.
That is not odd darling it is great fun, only lucky one will have such. Do you want to try it some time I asked pincing her nipples.
Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa you stupid it hurts. No baba I am happy with you, you are enough for my rest of life. You take care of me from both sides. She replied taking my cock out of her mouth. which was glistening with her saliva. She was completely aroused by hot talking.
She straight away straddled me saying she can’t control any more. She positioned her pussy on my cock. She gave a mild trust my cock head entered her tight chute. Due to long gap her hole had become bit tight. She cried with pain and pleasure then gave second trust half the cock went in.
You have wonderful cock dear , your this monster has made me mad and I had to become your slave. It is not only long but has extraordinary stamina to make any girl get mad for it. i am sure if any lady takes it once will become addicted to its long race on the field.

In next hard thrust she gulped it completely now our groins were united and my cock was nowhere to be seen. I shall sit like this for some time I want to feel the monster inside me. Every time I take him I feel I am taking it for the first time and want to feel its girth and length inside my oozing cunt.
I hold both her little saggy boobs pulled those long nipples. She cried with pleasure, beta twist them it feels so good when you twist them.
(Those words remind me of one xossip friend TWIST MY NIPPLE. She was such a caring and loving friend I can’t forget that charming girl even after years of her absence. Somehow we had fallen in sort of love those days with that sweet girl, but she abruptly vanished)
I twisted those long nipples aunt cried with pleasure; she bent forward feeding her boobs in my mouth. I was holding one and sucking the other. She lay like that for some time and after that she started raising her but giving mild strokes without taking out her boob from my mouth. After few minutes she was horny enough and those small strokes were not enough for her. She began jumping on my cock taking out as much possible and sending back in single stroke. With this her boobs began bouncing in rhythm. She kept bouncing on me till she had first leak.
I am tired you continue now she said as she rolled off after some rest. I took position between her thighs. She hold my long hard cock placed between her love lips gestured me to make move. I slowly sent my cock inside her burning chut. It did go in smoothly in lubed passage. I started fucking her slowly while I was playing with her boobs.
After some time she too started responding by lifting her ass. I increased speed now I was fucking her faster and faster. She started moaning loud encouraging me to fuck her fast and give hard strokes.
After few minutes of fucking we both were ready for the final stage. She asked me to go still faster beta please fuck me harder, she cried. I started pumping her harder now when she was near to her climax she was lifting her ass to meet my thrusts at the end she hold me tight and locked my ass with her legs.

Though it was bit hard to move my ass still I managed to fuck her fast taking my cock all the way out and sending it in single stroke. She started having orgasm she clutched me harder and then left me as if she had no strength now her limb went lose. i too was on verge of cuming I hold her both melons in each hand and started banging her faster. Room was filled with puch puch sound she too had gone mad again now she had become ready for climax again. Her nostrils flared and eyes wide open mouth was also open. With final stroke I started leaking inside her cunt she too started spraying her juice in jet spray wetting my lund juice began rolling over my balls. I was cuming with spurt after spurt with every spurt she convulsed and at last both lay still heaving. I lay over her exhausted after long fuck.
We got separated I laid beside her she turned to my side and smiled. That was wonderful fuck after long gap. Why do you stay so long there have you got other girls she asked.
No aunt what to do so much of work load. Have to look after land development and garments and some social works. You know how we had organized that employment program, so seldom I get time.
Don’t lie I know you cant keep yourself away from pussies. You must be having some fun there. Who is that lucky girl she asked.
After some persuasion I told I have two girls there. I told story of rukmani didi and lavanya.
So you continue to be behenchod there also at least mooh bole didi. It was good that you gave life to both girls. From scrap you build their lives nice work dear that your helping nature makes many fan for you. I am satisfied that you are not visiting bad girls. Keep them happy and enjoying yourself. I am proud of you beta for wonderful social work and helping others in need. She hugged me and showered kisses over my face.

Then my cell vibrated I checked message it was prema where are you my lover bhai. Don’t forget today’s program otherwise I wall barge into your didi room and spread my legs for the fuck. My pussy is itching for your love rod.
That will be wonderful dear me and your bro will give you doublepenitration that will be wonderful experience for you I replied.
You are such a shameless fellow. She replied.
Then I turned at malati darling by now she had slept after long fuck. I let her take rest for some time and I kept chatting with prema.
When aunt woke up I pulled her to me and kissed her. I began caressing her back and melons. She pushed my hand don’t arouse me again; I will not be able to control myself she said.
What is there we can have another round I said pulling her tome.
No baba you made me tired, though I had planned for two rounds but you made me exhausted in one round itself. We can think in night she said.
Probably not today I will sleep in didi room today. We need to spend some more time together or she will be leaving to native soon , we won’t get chance to be together for long time, I lied. After some petting and kissing we got fresh and dressed left back to home.
At night I returned from shop prema was waiting eagerly for me. As i had fucked her mom in day time I was not that eager but still I wanted to take prema make love with her in the night.
How long you took to return malathi aunt said in concern.hom many times I should tell you not to over work.
What to do aunt my schedule has become like that I can’t resist overworking today night also I am supposed to overwork to clear pending assignment I replied looking at prema, she blushed and shocked to hear me telling in presence of her mom that I would be fucking prema.
Aunt also blushed thinking that I am going to take my didi at night. What is that which can’t wait till morning she asked as if to invite me at night.
No aunt some things I got to handle at night only I said acting casually but looked at prema to tease her. I have to check accounts so I have brought shop laptop, in the day time it is engaged and I can’t handle it I changed topic.
I see I thought something else malathi replied in double meaning. With this prema was confused, she could not resist asking what is that mom.
When prema asked her, she realized her mistake, nothing dear I thought he would be watching film in night. Prema was still confused was not satisfied with answer. May be she too knows his relation with his didi she thought.
No aunt I don’t enjoy watching I believe in acting I replied winking steadily at prema for which she blushed again. She knew what I was referring at, she had watched me with didi with that only she had fallen for threesome with didi. And previous night also she had watched our threesome stealthily she had not told me that she would be coming but I had noticed her watching while me and her bro fucking her bhabhi.

It is already late bhai why don’t you have food now, mom also has not taken food so far, she must have thought to change topic or else with my double meaning talks would end up her in some soup.
Why you didn’t have food I asked aunt getting up. me and aunt sat for food prema began serving as she already had food earlier.
After tasting food aunt asked how is food.
You are always tasty aunt I teased her, when she looked at me angrily I corrected you prepare tasty food.
It is not me , today prema has prepared aunt said.
She too is delicious I said looking at her smiling wickedly. She too cooks well. Now she has qualified to be wife by all means I said again which made her blush madly knowing what I was aiming at. Stealthily she acted like hitting me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:19 AM