Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

What is that I asked.
You crooked fellow you pressed my boobs in her presence,if she had seen it, you don tthink about consequences,when you are in heat some time you forget the wworld and act kinky.
Yes I know that but I don’t act without thinking, her attention was not on yuou,ihad diverted her attention by pressing her ass I said in mind.
By now didi came we moved away but as I was didi and partner in crime she didn’t mind we speaking. What is khusar phusar going on she asked smiling at us.
Nothing bhabhi we have met after long break we were casually speaking.
That is niot true didi, she is eager to join us but still mentally not prepared for fucking her own bro, I said winking at her.
After doing it with my bro and we both sharing him we have become partial southan and now she is planning to be real southan by seducing her bro. no I don’t like this idea didi replied in serious tone.
No bhabhi it is he saying like this. You know he is enough for me till marriage, I don’t know about after that. And you are with me for other kind of enjoyment she hinted at lesbian acts.
I don’t mind keeping relation after marriage also. Today I have planned for threesome with him and your bro. if you want you can join us or want to have live show stealthily you are invited what do you say bacchu didi asked me.
For that she is always invited and may be tomorrow I can join you I pat her back.
I have been waiting for you since many days, I can wait one more day after all own didi is more important for you she said in sad face.

Not like that, we need to keep your bro happy. As bhai has come today naturally your bro will be waiting for our lovely threesome and you know in few days I am leaving . I don’t know how he can manage without pussy she said thinking about her hubby.
Don’t worry I will send my bro to you tomorrow you can drain him and make good of the lost period didi pat her back and pressed prema boob hard. Eeeeeeeeeee what are you doing bhabhi please don’t do it or I will not be able to control now. Both girls laughed and moved to respective rooms.
After some time I sneaked into malati aunt room. She became so happy her beaming face said it all. How sweet I was not expecting you today I know you will be eager to have your didi today.
Yes darling I had come to convey that only, you had gestured to come while serving food so I am here. I embraced her tightly. She began kissing me we smooch for some time. while we were kissing I pressed her melons. She cried with pain and pleasure. dont do it da I wont be able to control myself and you will have to change idea of going to your sis.
Like mom like daughter I thought she too had said same words when didi pressed prema boobs. Ok darling I will be spending two nights with didi and then with you isit ok.
As you wish dear if we get some chance we can have in daytime tomorrow she looked eagerly for my response. Done baby we shall go to our place (cherry house) that is nice of you baby, we shall program that tomorrow.
Then I left to didi room. Already baby had slept I felt bad as I could not make love to him, when I had come he had gone with his aunt that is bhanu sister and before I returned he had food and slept. I kissed his forehead first and then to my darling didi.
See howmuchhe loves his son jiju said happily.
Why not he is so special he is his son as well bhanja it is natural to double love.

Now I laid keeping loving didi in middle. We started speaking so many things jiju was asking about the development of Belgaum and works done I explained everything while I was caressing didi body with love. Jiju also began caressing his wife with two hands at work didi was getting aroused. Soon normal caressing changed into hot loving I hold didi boob and his palm covered her belly. As he tickled there didi began laughing loud trying to brush his hand. I began unhooking her blouse he was struggling with her petticoat knot.
As my hand was busy in unhooking didi pulled my face she kissed all over my face. I missed you a lot baby when are you going to complete your work there you always keep me waiting for you bhai.
Now you also will be not here for few months for delivery when you return here with my bhanji I will finish that work and come back here.
Ok dear even if you extend work there you make it a point to visit here every week so that you can manage both things. that is right didi now onwards I will plan accordingly. Now our lips met for hot kiss. I think jiju pulled her saree and petticoat she raised her butt to remove it. By now I had unhooked her blouse. She sat up to remove my west and pulled my lungi and that side jiju had bared himself.
Jiju pulled didi to him. you are very bad girl, when I call you always you avoid in pretext of pregnancy when your bro has come you readily spreading your legs for him. That is so prejudice for me he said in false anger.
He is my darling bro how can I avoid him he is so special for me. You are always with me and with my belly bulging you want me more and more. Ho can I cope up she replied sadly.
Hey darling I was just kidding, I can understand that. As today is special we can have good time. It is long since you were double penetrated today we both will bang you from front and back he said pressing one boob and leaving other for me.

You are also special for me dear hubby both of you are like two eyes for me I love both of you and keep loving till end. That is nice of you jiju replied kissing her wet lips.
Our kissing and pressing foreplay went for some more time. No wall three of us were completely aroused.
Where do you want your bro jiju asked didi. He will take front and you from back but you both horny guys don’t forget about my condition. When your both cocks touch each other separated by thin layer you become so wild making it difficult even for breathing.
Jiju lay on his back and pulled didi over him. didi rode him in reverse cowgirl pose and slowly took his length into her dripping pussy. She gave small strokes to take his hard cock into her crying pussy. After few shots she had completely taken his full length. After couple of minutes fucking she raised her butt again and hold his cock which had become slick with her juice and positioned his cock at her back entrance. Carefully she sat on it holding it with her two fingers. Slowly his cock began disappearing in her lovely tight ass hole. All the time she kept sucking my cock and I was holding her both mangoes which had swollen due to pregnancy. She kept fucking him for couple of minutes and then lay back on her back giving excess to her pussy.
I positioned myself in such a fashion that I don’t put more weight on her caring her condition.

Thus we were united after long gap. She cried with pleasure when my entire cock was pushed in her oozing pussy. Stay like that sweet bro I want to feel you inside, she hold me tight. I too was feeling great inside my dear sister’s pussy warmth. It feels so good to have my darling bro inside me she said with smile.
You feel great with only your bro cock not me jiju said.
Not like that dear, you are always with me, but bro does not come often. He is always special for me. You know forbidden fruit always tastes more. You are poor feloow you have not tasted forbidden fruit. If you taste it then only you will come to know how delicious it is.
What do you mean jiju asked.
It is very simple we siblings enjoy this kind of sensational enjoyment but you have never had such experience. Didi replied with a wild smile.
That way you are lucky to have such a wonderful relation, only seldom people can have it jiju replied.
That is there jiju, we are lucky enough to be in eachother arms and satisfy each other not only physically but sentimentally also. I think one should enjoy this then only their destination is completed. We are really thankful to you to for making it possible. Before settling here I had never imagined that such thing can ever happen. But you made it possible. I had never lusted for any family members but as you know things changed with circumstance and with all your cooperation and help it did happen . we really enjoy to be together in siblings arms. Thanks jiju for such a wonderful arrangement and your devotion to offer your wife that is my didi to me and without your encouragement it would not have never happened.

I am lucky to have such understanding siblings with me I am really blessed to have you both of you. I cant imagine my life without both of you, especially you shree baby. You have completely changed my life after you entered into my life. Otherwise I should be rotten with those gay clubs and rotten friends of me. You changed my life by scarifying many things and made me normal and healthy man. See I no more think of that gay life. I love you bro and my darling wife. I was almost losing my family life for the sake of that habit, now I am leading normal and happy life.
You know some time I feel jealous to see you both leading such a happy life. How happy you both are and never feel guilty to have your own sis under you, He added.
We too were feeling guilty when it happened for the first time. It was partial love and luct both did carry us to this stage. If I say guilt never appeared it is wrong. But as you know when we started doing threesome in darkness it started to have such a wild fantasy, especially when my didi placed my hands over her boobs accidentally thinking those were of you. Lust began working in my mind and that added when I saw her completely nude for the first time.
I began moving my body filling didi pussy from both ends. Her boobs were jiggling with every stroke I was giving. Jiju also was synchronizing his strokes with me.
As you know everything combination of love and lust made me travels to this level. At the end you encouraged both of us to have this relation and you convinced both of us to make this happen and with all your consent and support we are in this stage. We both should appreciate your scarifying your wife to offer her to her own brother is really great. Only cuckold hubbies can do that but you were never cuk but still it happened.
How and why all this happened is not that important now shree, it is you who have made my family grow, you blessed us with a child boy and now you are expecting a girl baby that way you made our family tree continue. I think these days my semen count has improved in last visit doctor said now I am eligible to have my own baby. But if I was still under such heavy mental pressure it would have never improved.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:18 AM