Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I thanked him profusely and gave a packet containing some amount. He was not ready to take but I said I am giving this as a token of honor not as a bribe. Please note it that she is not my relative or anything but when she approached me for job leaving her education I came to all this and brought her to you for her bright future, now you have given her a chance to prove herself, I assure you that you will not repent neither your management, that responsibility I will take. If you found her not eligible for that class you can demote her any time.
He didn’t accept money from me, I gave him my personal number and assured him i will be useful for you in any matter you are welcome to contact me for any personal matter or problem. He was glad when he came to know who I am and later I got a chance to help him that is another matter no need to mention here.
While coming out of principal chamber I handed that id stealthily to peon stating which I had found that id on ground, and please return to the right student and don’t mention it to principal I gave fifty rupees for that job he gladly accepted it.
Thus she not only got admission but was given all the facilities what only genius students get.
At house she had all the amenities for her she had her won laptop with broad band connection she has attached small kitchen for preparing tea and her own library had full collection of study material and entire college faculty ready to guide and help her.
Bhai you know I am the only lucky girl to have bro like you. You provided me new family who all loves me and takes care providing all the facilities no one can afford to have. You brought me from slum where i was rotting there to feed myself and family. I can’t imagine whether still I am I dream or real. I am really lucky to have you as bro, though we didn’t knew each other except you were important customer where I worked to earn fees and bread, you brought me home to give another life to me and my entire family. I love you bhai I don’t know whether I will be able to return the favor I had from you. No it is impossible to return the favor even if i give my life to you.

By the way will you do one more favor she asked blushing, bowed her head low.
What is that I asked, you should never hesitate to ask any thing and never speak like that favor and all. I feel bad if you speak like that. Do you need money I asked.
She started laughing, do you think I will ask for money from you, never I will never ask even a single rupee from you. You know I have credit card having lakhs of rupees balance hehehe.
Mmm you have credit card having so much balance I asked.
May be that card belongs to you, you keep crediting amount all the time without even I demanding for that and malati aunt, prema didi and preeti didi every one transfers money tot hat account and I hardly use that card except for scooty fuel and stationary.
Oh I had forgotten that you have my card. Then what do you need now.
It is ……………………………… you know I am feeling tensed so ……….. she hide her face on my chest. She pressed her body on me, her boobs were pressing on my chest.
You are tensed but why I asked.
About result bhai, you know it is approaching it is expected in couple of days.
Why should you worry about result when you have done so well and you have scored so high in main exam you should not worry about neet and its ranking. I am here to look after you. i have full faith in you ,you are going to get good rank. What should i do for your tension I asked.
You have that remedy with you, you are the only person who can treat my tension.

Can’t understand what you are saying I asked her.
She still blushed and hid her face tightly on my chest. You know bhai you did treat me when I was tensed during exam.
I remembered how i had treated her tension, a faint smile appeared on my face and disappeared immediately.
No we are not going to do anything now. As per my promise I will treat you when you get admission for medical that is the agreement we have and it is you who made me promise that long back.
I am not asking for that bhai only for what you did during exam. After some more persuasion I accepted to do it without my full consent in it.
When I accepted she was so happy she kissed my cheeks and again hide her face. but before we put into action we heard footsteps.
If the love is over to shower on your little sister, remember your didi is waiting for you, didi said smiling at me. Bhanu made face she again hide her face avoiding be seen by didi. Now get up from him child didi pulled her from my lap. It is lunch time both of you comedown didi pat her back and gave slight hug her.
I know how much you love him kid , you can meet him again after lunch she took her along.

Prema also had returned from college, when she saw me she passed a sexy smile. How are you shree bhai she asked me. I am fine how about you baby I asked moving towards her. Only we were in sitting room others were at dining hall. I took her in my arms and hugged her tight pressing her boobs on my chest. I am also fine she replies with slight moan. I wanted to kiss her lips but heard some footsteps. It was malati aunt I wanted to release her from my arms but she had seen us embraced.
See aunt this girl has began behaving like big woman after she got engaged. She does not even give a hug also. I have to initiate her ,does she think that she has already got married and moved to her millhouse said releasing her.
I think she has become big girl now. But it is bad attitude prema you stopped treating like your bhai or have started quarrelling with him again like olden days .
No mom ijust ………….
Stop that bull shit you should keep loving him like now even after your marriage. Your or his marriage should not be hindrance for your love aunt said in innocence.
I pinched prema ass , hope you understood baby, your marriage cant stop our love even after your marriage. We shall keep loving in the same way aunt don’t worry. May be she felt it is bit odd to hug me after she got engaged with other man. But I am sure she won’t stop love making I mean loving me I replied with wicked smile. Aunt didn’t see me smiling she took it sportive. That is nice kid I like that attitude. Once you are married to other man naturally you will be belonging to their family, but it does not mean that you are not part of your family. You will remain still part of our family and old relation will not seize.
That is nice aunt I will see that she wont forget me or our family saying so i caressed prema butt. she brushed my hand. Only we are speaking but she has not yet given consent to our words I teased prema.

Stop it bhai when did I say that I have become big lady or shall be forgetting you or family. You are unnecessarily making it a issue.
See mom I didn’t hug him when I saw him for that simple reason he is raising this issue. I shall oblige your words mom I will not stop loving you or him and I shall promise that I shall continue our relation like what Is present now.
That is like a good girl malati replied hugging her and she took me also with them. now i was hugging both my girls at a time.
It feels so good with my both girls together. I like to remain like this forever. I want our love never stops or diminishes I said holding them tight.
My one arm was around prema back reaching to front and other was on malati back near her bum. Both of them looked at my face I took the chance and pressed malati aunt ass and side boob of prema without any expression on my face. malati got startled and she pushed my hand away, at the same time prema also was shocked to see me pressing her boob in presence of her mom.
Didi shout at us if your love making is completed please come for food. I released both girls and we all three headed for dinner, as we were entering dining section prema pinched my ass, you dirty fellow we were almost caught she whispered. Aunt could not hear as she was one step ahead. I smiled at prema, thinking malati also must be feeling same .
We all took food chatting bhanu mom was serving food she also spoke to me and inquired how I am and we finished food chit chatting normal. I went to shop as I was going to visit after long gap I had to keep eye on accounts and other things though I had employed right persons for account keeping and the previous frods were also had improved after me teaching them lessons.

At night when I came back it was prema who asked me to join her at night. I said I would be going to didi, you can come there itself.
That is good idea but I can’t come as bro will be there she replied.
Let him also enjoy the foursome I said laughing at her.
You stupid how is it possible to do all these nasty things in his presence.
What is there your bhabhi is enjoying wither own bro and her hubby. You also can enjoy with your own brother or inhis presence. If you don’t want to do it with himnow you can enjoy with me and he will enjoy with his wife that my didi. We will make two couple and can have voyeristc and actual enjoyment.
You are so silly bhai how come you can think like that he is after all my own bro. you are behenchod I don’t want to be bhai chod.
See you call me bhai and I have been fukcing you since so many days already you are bhai chod hehehe.
Still there is some difference you are my bro in law and he is brother.morever I don’t wnt any more relation you are enough for me and soon I will get married so I can have permanent lover for me.
You mean you are going to leave me after yuour marriage.
That we will think later she replies with shy face.
Don’t you remember what aunt had said in the morning we are supposed to keep our present relation and continue loving.so she has given licence to continue fucking you even after marriage .
She has said it in innocence she does not know our relation you know. But that was fantastic way of getting approval form her. But you over acted in her presence she said.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:18 AM