Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I touched her thighs caressed them smoothly. Now she murmured something. it was foolish idea of me to pretend as if I didn’t know what was standing in his shorts. I acted silly like innocent to see the live cock I didn’t know it would cost me so much. Though she was speaking to herself still I could make out what she meant. I smiled for myself you area stupid girl you wanted to fool me and you got trapped by shree the seducer.
Now let us start from beginning, once you came to me started abusing me right.
Yes
Then you lay over me right.
Yes.
So we shall start from there we are going to review from there. Once we finish review both of us shall excuse other for any mistakes we did and be good friends now onwards. Life is short we should not keep hating others, we don’t know when we will be separated from each other. all our ends and goals are different. today we are together we don’t destiny we will be getting separated. Maybe you will go back to your place after vacation I think only few days are left. I too have come here for some long work once I finish it I also will go back to my place. I don’t know whether we are going to meet again even in your next vacation I will be gone back to my place. so let us forget and forgive each other after today’s compromise what do you say.
She looked at me in disbelief so you wont live here.
No dear I have come here for some work I have taken up a big project here and I shall be going back after I finish it. So let us be friends at least when we are separating.
What about your garments and other projects she asked casually..
So you know about me everything.
Almost sush and sheetal have told about you a lot.
She on her own rolled over me. This is how I was laying on you in anger and agony. I was crying lot and asking you to excuse me for my misdeeds. You were trying to console me. like this she placed my hands over her back. Only difference was she was fully clothed then and now she was complete nude. Thank god she remembered everything but didn’t wear clothes to make it more realistic.
That is nice you top your school in all aspects. You are not only rich but intelligent and even most beautiful. i did praise her beauty not using or describing her vitals with bad words but indirectly I praised all and every thing about her beauty including her boobs shape and size.
She was so happy to be praised, that is the weakness of worlds all females.
Do you think I am that beautiful
There is no doubt about it.
Then why were you after that dusky girl. Most of the time you stick to either her or sush, I don’t mind about my cousins as they are your Sali but all the time I wondered about sticking with madhuri.
I could smell jealousy.
You continue what you did after that ,I reminded her assignment.
She began caressing my chest and kissed those bruises again, she was feeling my hard chest.
About madhuri there is one thing about her. She is intelligent girl but always has inferiority complex generically she does now mix with other girls due to her color and look. But as sush forced her to join group so that she can come out of her shell that I studied in a single day and was angry on you as you left no opportunity show her low. She is good and innocent girl she needed good support and make her mentally strong so I thought of giving her moral support and wash her inferiority complex so I went nearer to her. hope you saw changes in her. now a day’s her talking style and other behavior. i detailed how I brought her out of her own confinement.
Yes jiju you are right I have noticed the one who is to sit in silence not speaking to any of us now has reached to the level of debating and winning the argument. I was wondering what magic has happened to her. Thanks jiju for supporting her I hope now on wards she will be like everyone and will be very good in debating as she has wide knowledge.

Now babita went for my nipples she began caressing and sucking then. When she stopped sucking my nipples and little amount of flesh around nipples, I asked what now.
You are going to return what I did she said little blushing and smiling. You are naughty jiju you want that enjoyment for which i should initiate you.
I smiled at her but didn’t say anything.
Do you want me to lay on bed or continue like this only, I am asking in advance before you raise objection for that too.
Your wish dear I replied and pulled her to level her tits to my mouth. She kept looking at my face and adjust her boobs on my mouth.
I started caressing her back while I played with her boobs. I was pressing her one boob while I sucked another.
You are cheating I didn’t press yours I was only licking and sucking. You should do only what I did she said seriously.
No issue dear i can do only that but I thought you get pleasure if press your beautiful boobs. See how they are responding to my pressing your long nipples are erecting craving for more .if you have any problem in it I wont touch them I shall suck them. Now I placed my hand on her back began sucking her nipples rubbing with tongue to make her crave for more.
No need of any drama you are a big dramabaz. She said and smiled after turning her face. I kept sucking her boobs but she could not bear absence of my hands on her lovely boobs. Stop drama you can play with them I have given permission to feel them but don’t be harsh on them she said in arousal.
I smiled at myself now the bakri is falling in my trap. let me see how long she can bear it. I continued sucking her boobs and pressing them and caressing her body. when my hand reached for her naked butt she looked into my eyes.
Don’t you like it I asked her sensing her eyes on me.
I know you are too much to handle, it is better to be quite if I say anything you will add something extra for that , you will advance . I saw to it that with every passing second she gets more and more aroused that was very clear wither erect nipples and fast breathing.

It is enough sucking she pulled her nipple from my mouth and other from fingers where I was twisting it. I knew it had become unbearable for her. if she allowed me more she would fall for me on herself. she had gained some conscience and pulled herself away.
I hope everything is settled she said looking at me.
Yes almost I am happy that we are settling issue and advancing to be close friends. Let us make it finaland settle .she smiled at me in relief and was about to get up.
I think we forgot something little ,if you do it and we shall close the deal to be friends forever.
Now what I s that, she asked me impatiently?
I placed her hand on my erect long cock, is this we forgot I asked her pretending innocence.
I think we had enough it is right time to stop this shit of the game she replied irritated and in anger.
It is your wish dear, neither I started it nor going to end. If you are showing your back in the war field it is you who is loser not me. I teased her more and more with soft words but made her angry enough to make her comeback.
You are so crooked jiju, you want me to do everything.
Better stop it, if you are doing with love you are welcome not in anger. you know you look pretty when you are angry still I don’t like to make girls angry hehehe.
Don’t show your teeth she replied irritated. I can understand your game you want to give your tool in young girls hands.
If you think that way I wont comment but one thing is right my cock is jumping hoping a most beautiful girl is going to hold it caress it.
She was in great confusion whether she should be happy as I praised her or should get angry as I straight away told the truth that my cock is jumping to reach her hand.
You are too much jiju I know you are emotionally blackmailing me, but I don’t know how I am falling for your words. I was so arrogant and never yield to any body’s words even when they are right, still I am falling for you all the nasty things with you.

Ok let me do that also, can i cover my body she asked hesitantly. I knew she would not and I didn’t want to her to cover all the gimmicks I had made so far would be washed away.
Not wasting time and not to lose her arousal I took out my cock and placed her hand on it. she didn’t look at it still she hold it. I didn’t comment but was waiting for her reaction. After some time I think she could not control herself from looking at it. Then I moved her hand to and fro she took the cue she began caressing it after sometime she began masturbating it. She must be feeling aroused her hand kept playing at my tool now she was looking at it. She could see how the foreskin moved opening and closing the pink bulb, she bent forward to check how it looked from close quarter.
She pressed the knob to check. She could find a opening which looked like slit when she pressed it. She left the cock abruptly I won’t mind dear you can hold it and play as long as you feel fine. Or if you want to kiss it you can. Or even you can suck.
Stop it jiju here i am dying with embarrassment but you are planning to have a free suck.
See babita I have other girls where I can get anything I wish. But I was telling you to feel it and enjoy as you don’t know when you will have next chance to see or feel young cock. You will never find any other sober boy like me. this is the chance you can fulfill your wishes. The way your saliva is dripping from your mouth it suggest that you are craving for that. Saying so I pressed her face down.
Her face automatically went down and her lips hit my cockhead. she raised her eyes to see me and then she uttered kamina but she kissed the knob. Don’t feel shy you can suck, it feels so good to suck may be initially you may not like it but if you continue you will find it great I instigated her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:17 AM