Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I wanted to ask why were behaving so rude with me she asked hesitantly. I had never done anything to you and never misbehaved also.
Do you want me to remind every incident including you slapping me I asked.
Sorry jiju I don’t remember much but I want to apologies for all mis deeds whether done purposely or without my knowledge and I am extremely sorry for slapping you which I did in misunderstanding. i hope my loving jiju will excuse me she started buttering me. She caressed my cheeks and gave peck on my forehead as if she is behaving with a child to please him.
What do you want say now I asked looking into her eyes.
You just do one thing , now you also slap me and we shall square up what we have done to each other and settle the matter peacefully.
So you want me to do what you did all to me and square up and settle.
Yes juju we will remain friends after forgetting all misunderstandings. I know that is not fair but we can’t rewind the things we did in misunderstandings so this seems to be easiest way to settle. You can hit me harder than what I did but I will be thankful if you hit slow.
We shall decide whether to hit hard or slow but do you really mean it. You want to settle issue by squaring up doing all the things we did to each other. Do you think it will work out.
Yes jiju. We can finish the matter here itself and you can guide me how to rectify my mistakes.
I am pleased to finalize issue but, you have to be firm on your words. I said smiling mischievously.
Ok agreed start now she was anxious to see what I was about to do. She was expecting me to slap her and she had assumed it would be very hard as she had done.
She closed her eyes , waited for some time, when nothing happened she opened her eyes slowly looked at me. She found me smiling at her. Come on jiju don’t frustrate me she said anxiously.
I pulled her face to me began kissing she too respond the same way. she was happy that I kissed her. Leave it jiju we can kiss anytime now do what you wanted to do.
I smiled at her and started raising her top. She kept looking at me when her untouched boobs came out she pushed her top low. what are you doing jiju I feel shy.

Don’t be shy baby just keep cool, again raised her top. She kept looking at me though she felt shy she didn’t stop me maybe she was anxious to know what I was about to do.
I started caressing her boobs then hold her nipple ,this time she pushed my hand away. What the hell you are doing it is not right to take advantage of lonely girl she roared.
You are taking me wrong baby I am doing what you did to me.
I cant understand your intentions seems to be wrong she said slowly.
Forget hitting we can think about we did in past let us do things we did together now. I am going to do what you did to me and in turn you will do what I did to you, this is the agreement between us. Isit very clear.
Yes she replied.
We are going to follow what we have discussed and if you don’t want it then you are free to get out right now. Once we start doing there is no going back on our terms. You think and decide now itself because I don’t like cheating. Our words should be gentleman’s promises.
I too like that everyone should be honest and stick to their words, ok done she shook my hand in confirming.
So are you going to start or me I asked her to confirm?
She got confused but replied you do, whatever you think.
How about kissing I asked looking into her eyes , she had no issues in kissing. I can’t find any relation but still I like kissing as today is the first day. We started kissing that went for long. Like before I started raising her dress, what are you doing jiju,. Please don’t expose me I feel shy and it is not fair she protested.
I want to see your boobs will you permit me I asked.
It is not fair jiju please don’t do it, her objection had no full force so i raised her top to find those magnificent globes. You have nice tits dear I said as I began caressing one boob while kept other uncovered. Then she pushed her top down, you have seen them that is enough .

I need to feel them and explore them again I tried to raise her top. this time there was strong protest from her. no you cant do this to me she tried to move.
Have you forgotten now what you did to me few minutes back?
What did I do she asked startled.
You did caress my chest and kissed me all over. Now I have t repeat what you did to square up, I replied with mischievous smile.
I was just checking for those bruises I had no other intention, but what you are doing seems to have some other thought. that is not fair jiju, now let me go .
What we have agreed to is to do the things which we did to each other with a condition that neither of we can raise issue, without any word we should let other do and finish the matter now itself. If you want to keep the issue alive you are free to go.
You are very bad jiju you are binding me with my own words I didn’t actually mean it.
I don’t know what you meant but what I know is what you said and I had agreed for that condition.
What you are is not right jiju, please let me amend my statement.
Not going back now, if you want to continue then it is ok, if you are going to change your mind then it is up to you to stay or go.
I don’t want to be liar so please finish early what you wanted to do now I won’t object. But make it quick she surrendered.
Then I raised her top again pushed till her neck. She concealed her boobs with her hands, I pushed her both hands away she again covered them with her hands. this time I pushed them again, now she closed her face in embarrassment.
I started caressing her body slowly and sensuously. Her body shivered, I kept caressing her body with all this her nipples erected and she had goose bumps all over. when I was satisfied that she was being aroused then I went for her boobs. She brushed my hands. Come on dear you too felt my nipples I said with wicked smile.

Yes I had felt and caressed your nipples but not balls she said still covering her face you are bad jiju you are doing all to innocent Sali.
You had sucked my nipples now i am going to do same. She had protested again but i was not to listen for her words. i played with her both nipples then tweaked them there was slight moan indicating she was enjoying.
It is natural for any girl to feel shy when her boobs are touched for the first time at the same time she must be enjoying I could see dual mind through her facial expression. I licked her erect nipple she tried to push me away. I didn’t bother for her protests I kept sucking her nipples.
Her body shook when I licked her erect nipple, she was still in dual mind whether to enjoy her first experience or to stop. She had no way to stop me or she could not avoid enjoying. As per her words I had to lick only nipples but in the process I started sucking her entire boobs alternatively she had lost track that i was sucking her full boobs and now when she was aroused I was pressing one tit while I sucked the other. She was moaning frequently then I went for face kissed and licked all over then her neck again her boobs I went down I reached for her navel. I had taken her to ride now she had stopped protesting and was enjoying all what I was doing.
Now I was in dual mind whether to take her to next level or not. The way she had sprawled on my bed I could not limit myself, wanted to seduce and fuck her. I had so many times planed to fuck her as per sush promise and even looking at her beauty I too had fallen for her.
I was desperate to see her virgin pussy. so my hands reached from flat stomach to her groin. Initially she had not felt it when she became aware she pushed my hands away.
What the hell you are doing she started shouting. When I allowed you to feel my upper body that too for my stupid condition, it does not mean that I have surrendered and would allow you to do anything.
Now i am clear that your intentions are not good, think anything and go to hell i am quitting.
I had already asked you to quit it is you stayed back. I know you are not girl of your words. You didn’t feel anything when you were holding mine and even you pretend that you didn’t know what you were holding made me fool for that entered your hand inside my shorts. Why did not you make this drama, now run form here nautanki girl I know such girls behavior. That is the reason I was far from you all the time. I had never invited you to my house, it is you who has come I had not even given you my address. if I had to do anything I could have dragged you the day you slapped me. Yesterdays incidence is entirely different I could have interfered and protected even if the lady is my enemy. I am speaking of the day you slapped and insulted me in crowd.

Come on get dressed I don’t want to see that dirty place of dirty girl.
Please don’t speak like that I am not dirty girl, if I was I would be laying complete nude in front of you. Please try to understand.
I am not saying dirty for that, weight of words and promises are more than rest of the things.
So you want do it all, if you want to only see I shall agree, don’t be angry on me I am also girl of words. Please don’t do anything else you can only see it. You know I am virgin for the first time I am doing such nasty things. So far no boy has touched me you are the first male who is seeing me in this stage.
So you mean you have done everything with girls and not boys, lesbian hehehehe.
Shut up jiju you should be a grammar teacher you take everything by words not the meaning behind it. She voluntarily removed her skirt along with panty.
That is like a good girl I like your attitude. But why you have left the top anyway it is almost meaningless to wear as it is raised to neck what are you hiding now. Your main assets are open why don’t you remove that also.
I don’t know whether she was angry or desperate she removed her top and threw on floor.
Hey baby cool down why are you so angry, anger does not suit you, it reduces your life and much time spoils your career. Keep smiling.
She acted like she was smiling she faked a smile and spread over bed on her back.
Now full glory was before me. Milky white body so beautiful dimple cheeks longhair spread on bed. Flat stomach no extra fat anywhere except her boobs. Deep navel thunder thighs in a single word she looked like statue at Ajanta idol. I should be one of the luckiest to have nude girl like her before me in her full glory.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:16 AM