Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

What did I do I asked. Moving inside house, She was not welcomed here so I straght away went to bedroom I wanted to lay down for some more time. I was having pain in my body, I had forgotten to take painkiller after massive fight yesterday.
Suddenly she began fisting my chest, what bad i have done to you. All the time you kept insulting me, and now also you were not ready to let me inside. Then she hit me hard on my chest I cried with pain as her blow was on the injured area. She pushed me, I lay on my back on bed she didn’t care I had cried with pain but she kept hitting me wither fists. Her hitting was not that hard but when she hit on my injured area then only I felt pain. Then I cried again with pain.
Did I hurt you she asked falling on me.
I didn’t reply I am sorry I might have hit where you had bruises yesterday. She raised my west to see where I was injured. those bruises had become red again wither bashings.
I am sorry jiju I didn’t realize that I am hurting you. Why you didn’t stop me, I am extremely sorry jiju. What to do I was sod i pressed and even angry on you. You are such a strongperson why the hell didn’t stop me. she started crying laying on me.
I am bad girl I need punishment I am so bad always I behave with attitude. i am bad girl please hit me she took my hands tried to beat herself with my hands.
I pulled back my hands and placed then on her back. She lay completely over me continued crying loud. Don’t cry we can talk I tried to pacify her. but she was not ready to listen to my words. She kept crying holding me tight. I too hugged her tight placing my both hands on her soft back.
I knew she would not stop till she is tired of crying and till she feel light. so I let her cry, she was not stopping at all. I am bad girl I have been playing with others emotions I am sadist I like to see others low and try to prove that i am superior to others.
I let her cry and stay over me trying to sooth by caressing her back. After some time her cries turned into sobs and then complete silence. I was happy that she stopped crying but then I heard light snoring. poor girl must have had disturbed sleep yesterday night. After waiting for some time confirming that she is in deep sleep. I tried to lay her on bed, but like a frightened baby she hold me tight in sleep.
Thinking that if I move her she will lose her sleep, may be she had not slept well . so I let her stay over me.

After some time she moved little in sleep. Then I became aware of the soft body over me. I looked at her face she looked so innocent in her sleep, I caressed her face , her cheeks, there was small smile on her face for feeling nice, still in deep sleep.
Now I was feeling her soft body over me, all the time I had planned to seduce and fuck her as per sush and sheetal wish. Now same girl was sleeping over me. I was in dual mind when she has come in such condition should I take chance to fuck her or send her back after consoling. Yesterday night I had thought of asking pardon for my rough behavior. Should I do something to her?
When she moved a little over me in sleep, I felt her boobs rubbing on my wide chest. Now I became aware of her soft boobs pressed I could guess she was not wearing anything underneath. I placed my hand over back and gave little pressure. Oh what a feeling her soft boobs being pressed on my chest I felt like feeling them. With all this my man was getting aroused, why not with such a hot girl sleeping on me pressing her bra less boobs over my chest. Only two thin clothes of my west and her tee had separated still I could feel like we both were topless. To have more feeling I pressed her back, her boobs were crushed on my chest.
I was having great erection I think it was touching her thigh. I kept poking it on her soft thigh. I could not stop myself from kissing her face. my one hand reached for her butt. What a tight butt it was. I could not feel the texture if her butt due to thick material of her jeans skirt.
I don’t know whether I should feel her bare back or be satisfied with the covered one. my devil mind could not bear I slowly raised her skirt as I caressed her smooth hairless thigh. Slowly inch by inch I moved my hand beneath her skirt. At the same time I was scared what could I reply if she awakes.
She is such bitch she could make it a issue. But I could not control my hand it kept creeping under her skirt till I felt bare skin of under butt. First I kept my palm covering her panty covered butt, I caressed for some time. Then I began pressing that hard butt.
Now I was getting sort of intoxicated with wild feeling of her butt under my palm and those crushed boobs on my chest. i kissed her again, I was rubbing her face on mine. I looked at her face she was sleeping over me unaware of what was being done to her body. Her thin honey filled lips invited me to kiss them. I thought for some time why should not I kiss those honey lips. She wont come to know as she is sleeping.

I hold her butt tight and proceed to her lips. I gave a peck she didn’t move or awake. Then gave another peck and again one more. Now my desire was increasing I took her lower lip between my lips and began sucking while my hands were on their jobs, one was on butt feeling each one after the other and other hand was caressing her soft back.
Now I had lost the sense I began kissing those juicy lips. My erection pressed on her thigh. Kissing increased my brain had stopped functioning I even lost sense that she could awake with my actions and hard kissing.
Oh shit it happened same as I had thought. Now there was movement in her body. I opened my eyes to find she was awake. She was looking at my face but had not withdrawn her lips from mine. I was shit scared I withdrew my mouth form hers.
What happened jiju why did you stop, it felt so great to be kissed by loving jiju. please continue she placed her lips over me.
I was so sacred I didn’t have courage to kiss her. i tried to push her away.
It is wrong baby stop this I could say that is all.
When you can kiss me while I was sleeping what happened when I am awake why you want to stop now she asked.
No baby I was kissing with love to a innocent girl. You look so innocent when you were sleeping. I had kissed like child innocently sleeping on me.
That is tight I will take it as you say. What about this she held my hand which was on her butt was holding it with open palm. I was so shocked my hand was freeze on her butt.
What could i say, I had no words to defend myself.
Now don’t act smart and I felt your kissing very great. You know that is my life’s first kiss. Please kiss me again. You can’t deprive of that feeling now start kissing otherwise ……………
What otherwise I asked.
Don’t worry I am not going to shout it will be you who is going to shout when I start banging you hehehehe.

Without giving me chance to reply she sealed my mouth with hers. she started kissing me, now I had no other option but to respond to her kiss. She hold my head wither hand began kissing me feverishly. I too began sucking her juicy lips. Now she was rubbing her boobs on my chest. I was enjoying her kiss as well as her body rubbing over me. Though she was amateur still her kissing was good except few bites on my lips. That went for a quite time, when we broke kiss she started breathing heavily.
She lay still for some time then she raised my west inspected the bruises then she placed her honey lips on one of bruise she kissed lightly, then she kissed the other. it felt great I felt as if all the pain vanished. Then she raised it further and holds my tiny nipples with her fingers then she scratched each nipple with her long finger nails.
Stop it babita something is happening to me,
Let it happen , when you were doing to me same thing was happening to me. Let me see what will happen to you.
Please don’t do it dear, I don’t know what will happen next I may not be able to bear it and something else may happen .
She continued playing with my nipples after scratching she moved her tongue to them. She licked each nipple one after the other. I think she liked it so she started sucking them with full interest. While she sucked my nipple she caressed my tight muscular chest. You have built nice body jiju she said and continued licking and sucking.
Stupid girl had aroused me ,though she was with a boy for the first time but her sucking nipple and caressing was very sensual, she had aroused me to the limit. I don’t what she was feeling but seemed to be happy to spend her time with me.
When she stopped sucking she sat beside me. You stupid girl you aroused me.
What is that aroused she asked. I don't know whether she asked innocently or purposely.
Iw as in such a condition already I had gone mad by feeling her tits now after she sucked and licked me I was in full mood to fuck the new virgin beauty.

Casually I hold her hand and kept caressing for few minutes then slowly slide it to the point of erection.
She immediately withdrew her hand. But I placed her hand again, she looked at me and then at my tool. She caressed it again and again feeling the hardness. What is this jiju, this thing seems to be rigid hard yet soft what you have hidden in your shorts.
Still I was in confusion whether she was acting or actually innocent. To test it I pushed her hand inside my shorts, her hand straightaway touched my hard on as I was not wearing anything inside.
Hey what is this she cried holding my lund. I pushed down my shorts exposing my cock. she looked it in shock then she took back her hand. But I placed at again on it this time she hold it for some time and then blushed and started running.
I went after her after raising my shorts and caught her in doorway. I brought her back to bed, pushed her on bed she lay on her back.
Why are you running now I asked gripping her hand.
You are shameless jiju does anybody places their thing on innocent girls hand she said keeping her head low in embarrassment.
Then why did you ask me what it is.
I am innocent i didnt know what was in my hand I thought you had kept something in your pocket she replied.
Don’t act too innocent , all the kids knows what is what.
I too know but I had not expected you to keep it in hand so i asked in confusion.
How about coffee I asked. That is great idea I shall prepare tell me where things. I told where to find them. After some time she brought tea and biscuit we had tea chit chatting.
I am going now she said as she stood up.
Ok then bye, but you didn’t tell me why were you here I asked.
Oh shit I forgot for which I had come she sat beside me.
I lay on my back pulling her over me, she too lay without any hesitation.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:16 AM