Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
No she replied.
Then how the hell you came to such a conclusion. See that day I had noticed that you are dull and you were drown in some sensational issue that is why I was speaking to you. You should not have any guilt of your look. I don’t think no one has noticed your real beuty, except for your color you are really beautiful. I described her each and every part from face to toe and about her inner beauty like her behavior her sweet voice and the way she mixes with girls. Still always you carry that impression of you are ugly ,you are like a angel. One should evaluate not by looks but her or his behavior and nature. for rest of the things yours core is 100 %. So stop thinking that you are not beautiful. As I have heard you are too good in studies also. There is tough competition between you and sheetal and sush in studies. So why should you have such a inferiority complex. You come out of that you can make miracle. You can do everything better provided you stop thinking about yourself in that angle.
After some small lecture her mood was delighted.
Do you mean it or saying just to please me or teasing me she asked still with some hesitancy.
That you ask your heart ,not me. just remember my words and give serious thought. When you come to conclusion you tell me.

Thanks jiju for bringing me out of my shell. You are really gem of a person and sorry for my misbehavior. i felt really bad for that day. Whenever I reminded that scene always I came to conclusion that my reading was wrong and I misjudged you. I had that thought all the time haunting me but I didn’t have courage to clarify that with you, thanks jiju you gave me opportunity to clear my thought s and chance to apologize for my misdeed.
Let it be that is not big thing I would speak even in presence of others and got it cleared but that time you would have felt really bad to approve your mistake in presence of others or your ego would have hurt I didn’t want that so I brought you here without your permission and sorry for that.
I would like to add few words from today you are going to have renewed energy and self confidence so that you will never have any sort of inferiority.
After that she gave me friendly hug and said friends stretching her hand, I shook her hand saying friends and I too hugged her back and pat her back saying best of luck in future.

Thus I kept neglecting babita but friendship with other girls kept increasing. Most of the girls liked me for my sober nature and the way iterated them. I used to have mild flirting with other girls that too non hurting and not intensive also. They used to take it sportive or they too returned my bit flirting back. All the time I saw to it that all girls kept liking me and make babita jealous. There was one more reason for that previously babita spent money on them and treat them like slaves or misused their condition by ordering them to bring ice cream or any other stuff by giving them money where as I never behaved like that. It does not mean that they were poor but they had limited pocket money so they could not spend lavishly, this girl babita knew their weakness and was used to order them like servants.
Babita had no other way of winning girls heart she was poor in loving and caring. Initially she too neglects me as I used to her. but there is limit she started hating me and was becoming nervous also. So in few days I had become their favorite jiju all of them addressed me jiju as their friends sush and sheetal called me jiju.
Babita kept watching me with all the hatredness as I had won heart of all girls yet never misbehaved with any. She was watching me so intently that even is I had made small mistake she wanted to use it against me and instigate girls against me. That was the reason though i flirt with other girls it was only verbally I never touch them physically.
But within few days it had become customary that when we met that day they gave small friendly hug and even while departing also. Only girl gave longer hug was madhuri and I kept watching who else felt bad for madhuri hug or coming nearer to her. i had noticed two girls felt bit jealous for going close to madhuri apart from babita. Though babita also tried to gave hug i smartly avoid by taking my cell from pocket or speaking with other girl.
There was some sort of competition among themselves to dress nicely as always compliment them for nice dress and good make up. Whenever I praised any girl was in such a condition that babaita is present there. next day itself she too started attempting me to draw my attention and craved to be praised. But indirectly I conveyed her that her dress is not that good like indicating some specific girl dress.
From then she behaved as if she had come for fashion parade and purchased new dresses to impress me. There is no doubt she was almost top in beauty among other girls but I had to see her burning with jealousy.

One day in some self service restaurant I brought tea cups but could not carry for all. As babita was near to the counter some one asked babita to bring rest of the cups. Actually she commands others to do those chores but she could not deny she brought tray. She had almost reached us but her leg touched something and her tray toppled and hot tea was over her as well as me. She looked down and found my leg wearing pointed shoe was near to her leg. She straight away slapped me. I got furious as already hot tea was over me and it was burning my legs. I wanted to hit her back but when I looked at her body was completely soaked in tea, I sensed she too must be feeling the burning sensation. Without uttering a word I took jug and poured water over her to cool the hot tea and save her from burning sensation.
I am sorry I didn’t have any other way to get you out of hurting I said politely. But I could see anger into her eyes , after doing it purposely now you are trying to be helping me you swine she retorted. I felt very bad wanted to slap her right there but hitting a girl is very bad manners so dropped idea. When I looked at her in anger but was amazed to find her dress had become almost transparent her thin white dress was soaked and even her lacy white bra also had more transparent forgetting its purpose from hiding to exposing. She was looking like Ajanta statue she was most beautiful and the wetness had enhanced her beauty. I sensed all the men present there were ogling at her half nakedness. I removed my shirt and covered her torso making myself topless. All girls watched me covering babita body as well they witnessed what kind of body I have. I could not stand bare-chested I ran to car saying I am leaving right now, before anybody could reply I was gone.
Next day I didn’t meet girls as i was very busy and had felt bad for getting slap from girl for no mistake of mine. When I didn’t turn up sush called me asking why I didn’t turn up. I am busy I replied and cut call. After some time I received call from un known number I didn’t feel like picking up the call but when i recived persistently I thought it is from babita probably she wanted to say sorry still I didn’t feel like taking. After another two calls I picked up. but it was from madhuri she too asked why I didn’t come. I replied same I am busy.
Jiju we all know you felt very bad for that bitch attitude, we are sorry we could not react that time as we were so shocked and all of us felt very bad for that incidence. You are so good and caring despite of her slapping you poured water on her to cool burning tea. When you saw her transperant dress you gave your shirt making yourself topless in crowd not minding your partial nudity. That bitch must have realized but she kept mum and didn’t even say thanks or sorry. I had seen her dashing table and toppled but I dont know why she hit you. As your leg was near to her she might have misjudged that you did it purposely. After you went we all did scold her but i did scold her badly for her behavior.

From theatre we returned as we had lost mood of masti. As usual I dropped sush ,sheetal and babita to their house. When we reached their house sush called me in, but I denied no dear I need to change dress and I need bit rest also .i got down to say bye to all sush and sheetal gave small hug and bid bye, then this babita came to me she too wanted to hug me for the first time. She said thanks and came forward to hug. I moved away without even say single word. I moved away I could see babita was still standing there looking at my car moving. I could see she wiped her eyes, through rear view mirror.
I felt bad but at the same time felt good as i made her cry. I had been neglecting her and made her sad many times, I was happy for that.
I took shower and had food prepared by maid lay on bed thinking days happenings. I felt proud that I could save the girls from molesting by those crooks. At the same time babita face appeared. I could feel her sad face and tears rolling. I did not do right I should have replied when she said thanks, it is very bad attitude I told to myself. Then my second mind told it all happened due to her bad attitude, if she had not done any thing to those boys we would have never fought but it is all because of her we lost a days masti. Then I remembered she had slapped me for no mistake of mine. I should have let her be molested by that gang, in next thought how low i am thinking of a girl. When I cant bear such things happen to even un known girl how could i keep quite. I felt sorry for thinking bad about the girl.
If I meet her again I should ask to pardon me , after some time I slept still thinking about same.
Next day I got up to call of door bell ringing. I looked at time it is not time for maid to come. Then who must be it I thought, today maid is also not expected as she had taken two days leave. Then I opened door it was none but babita standing there with sad face.
I stood in door thinking why this bitch has come here it was first time she had come to my house. Though she was in sad mood still she looked stunning. She was wearing lose top and jeans skirt her milky thighs glistened in morning light, her buttock was protruded in tight skirt. Dimple appeared on her cheek as she forcibly smiled. Still I was in door ,will you not let me in she said loud then only I came back to presence for drinking her beauty.
She pushed me and entered inside.
What did I so you are behaving so rude on me she asked loudly.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:16 AM