Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Some one suggest her to sing but she kept quite. Even on persuasion from all she was sitting bowing her head down. I think she was feeling shy especially due to my presence. I could understand that and i asked sush does she sing usually ,she said she is good singer and sings when we are sitting in privacy. If that is the case I shall do something I said. ok madhuri i shall go away till you complete your song no need to shy or feel discomfort just because of me I said standing up and took couple of steps as I had to move beside her as path was that way. suddenly she stopped me I am sorry jiju I sit not because of you but I don’t sing in public and am not that good singer she tried to stop matter there itself.
No excuses dear saliji I can understand you are not singing just because of me and I don’t want to disturb you girls enjoying so I will go away for some time you finish I took couple of steps pretending to move away.
Ask him to sit I shall sing she said to sush as she was feeling shy to speak with me. Sush hold my hand asked me to sit back she will sing .then I sat beside her and encouraged her to sing. why do you feel shy only our group is here rest of the people areaway they won’t hear you need not feel shy. I pat her back lightly encouraged her again. She brushed my hand and agreed to sing.
I kept some distance between us and plead her tossing. She began singing some romantic song she has such a sweet voice actually I was lost in the song. I kept looking at her face and was watching her thin lips move, when she felt I was watching her face she felt shy and covered her face with hands but continued singing. I really enjoyed her singing and her sweet voice had mesmerized me.
I was so absorbed in her voice which was like honey ,when song completed started clapping so loud people sitting away were looking at me. She felt shy but conveyed thanks to me by gesture, babita was not happy for this kind of appreciation by all her friends , next round she gestured other girl to force herself to sing and with some attitude she did sing a song. That was not bad she too had good voice and well sang but there was not much appreciation as got up and left the place and stood bit away from there I gestured not to give applause ,she was disappointed by this and even got angry too. She stood up dismissing the party and we returned after visiting restaurant.
When we returned already tickets were being issued but before reach window it was closed with sold out board. That made me go wild usually I never got to window to buy tickets usually I booked online or through phone but a we had come unexpectedly here I had no time to book tickets. I requested to arrange few tickets for us but with lots of attitude booking clerck said can I print tickets and give it to you and he added few more words.

Then accidentally I saw a man coming out of other cabin with bunch of tickets in hand. I thought of approaching him as I could make out him as black marketer .Sush said go and get tickets from that man he will take extra and issue tickets, we cant go back this time she said worried. I too went after him but the rate was almost double for which my mind didn’t consent. So I thought of playing trick I went to a coin box and dialed manager number and pretended like calling form security officer station and threatened manager on charge of blackmailing ,he did try to argue and convince that they are not doing it may be some has wrongly informed you.
Ok if you are sure our man s already at your theatre in civil dress we will bring those crooks and beat them so that they will reveal the chain of black marketing. I ran to that fellow after hanging phone.
By the time I reached him he was speaking over phone and the moment i got hold of his collar he threw tickets and escaped from me. But sheetal caught him and dragged him to me. We took him to manager and slapped manager on charge of misusing his position, he straight away fell on feet and started requesting to excuse this time and will never repeat it again or else he will lose job.
Film was about to start so we decided to leave but I had to slap that other booking clerk who had spoken arrogantly to me. After that we took tickets after paying for those actually he was denying taking money I forcibly paid for that with warning and went inside hall.
Why did he pay money he should have taken those tickets after this drama babita spoke to sush, he never accepts anything for free he is noble person you know sush snapped. I know how cheap he is , that is why he is after that dark girl both makes good pair she murmured sush could not hear it but I heard ,I didn’t comment anything.
I gestured at gatekeeper he came running to me as he had seen manager being taken to task. I gave a 2000 note and asked him to buy cold drinks and pop corn, asked girls to order as per their choice. after some time he returned with all the stuff. Seating was like this first few girls had seated then it was babita and then me and at other side sheetal and next was madhuri, thoug sush wanted to sit beside me but in darkness she had occupied a seat far away from me.
We were watching movie while munching corns and all. We were silent for some time then sheetal began speaking tome we both were chitchatting. I didn’t even look at babita though her elbow touched my hand couple of times. I knew if at all i touched her hand back she could create scene which i didn’t want. As i was neglecting her she could bear it maybe she felt it was insult to her. Once she asked for the bottle I gave it to her in silence that made her go mad. when me and sheetal began conversation babita could not take it let us watch movie why you guys are disturbing others she snarled.

Then sheetal swiped places she made madhuri sit in my place and i was next to her and then sheetal was at last . again we started conversation in low voice. I was becoming rest less as my hnds were ithching to do some thing in darkness with sheetal, but sensing danger I controlled myself.
After some time madhuri wanted to speak to sheetal so she bent forward as she could not speak loud in fear of babita now sheetal also leaned over me looking at madhuri I could feel soft boobs of sheetal on my chest as her face was at my side and as madhuri came forward I could feel her boobs on my arm.
Though I could not do much I kept enjoying tow teen boobs on my body. I looked at madhuri her expression was plain and innocent look. Then they dragged me into their conversation .we were enjoying movie as well speaking with both girls. When I turned at babita she was looking at us. She might had sensed that madhuri boob was pressed on my arm she got still wild I could read her feeling through her eyes.
Some time girls behave strange she doesn’t want to mingle with me as she feels superior to me and she cant take other girls speaking to me so closely.
Actually madhuri was feeling shy to speak with me as her friend was sitting other side of me she was forced to bend forward touching my body, I dont think she had sensed her body was touching mine. till interval things went like this.
I was not feeling aroused due to madhuri touch but was cool thinking that she is naïve and shy girl. After interval I had gone out but when I returned saw madhuri and sheetal had changed seats. Place was left between babita and sush had occupied last seat. I sat between them and began conversing with sush, I just neglected babita presence I think she kept looking at me hoping I would speak to her. But I had decided to neglect her and make her more irritated.
After some time I heard babita grumble for me not speaking to her on herself. But this time sush hands were roaming on my body stealthily taking advantage of darkness. I too was getting horny but cautiously I too played with her body so that no one notices.
After movie was over we all strolled for some time and then while departing each girl thanked me and shook their hands. But when it was turn of babita she too must be hoping to shake hand but I just smiled at her and bid goodbye to all of them.

Thus with every chance I kept avoiding babita and in each meeting I was going nearer to madhuri. I left no chance to tease her and make her smile or laugh with every advance. After few days madhuri was feeling comfortable in my company.
Once when we only two were there she asked me why are you advancing at me when there are other beautiful girls in the group. Why are you after me the dark and ugly girl?
Who said you are ugly, you are much beautiful than other girls. Never think that you are dark, you are much fairer by your heart never go after color or look. My theme is to see inner beauty that outer I replied holding her hands. But for my bad luck I when she looked at me I was looking at her bust for no reason.
Suddenly she felt bad, left my hand and ran away. I could not understand why she did behave like that. that entire evening she didn’t came near me or spoke to me. On next time I was hoping to meet her lonely. Within couple of days I got the chance she was standing alone waiting for other girls near supermarket. I was on bike istood beside her when she looked me I asked to sit on bike sh refused than I hold her hand. I said you sit silently even otherwise I will make you sit and it will be scene here, better don’t create scene and come with me. She had tried to push my hand but I didn’t leave her so silently sat behind me keeping some distance.
After we went little forward I asked her to call those whom you were waiting for tell them that you have gone back to house. She silently took her cell informed them as I had said. Where are we going she asked at last. If you have trust in me sit quite .
She did as I said I took her to a park and sat in a corner. I asked her why did she behave so stangely with me. she was quite for some time after persuasion she replied you know it better than me she began sobbing.
Don’t cry dear tell me exactly what is in your mind.
Why don’t you remember those words you uttered that day. Always i had very good opinion about you but you did behave like common boy who is after girl for his lust.
No, you are under wrong impression.
No, but why you said like that.
Come on tell me exactly what I said and what you thought about me.

With lots of hesitation she told complete situation.
Hehehehe you are such a fool you did mistake me for silly reason. actually i was telling one has to see inner beauty that is your heart not the look. All beautiful girls are not good or not dusky girls are bad. what is your opinion about babita,do you find her beautiful or ugly.
Certainly she is beautiful she replied.
Then tell me your reading about that girl.
For her attitude I don’t like her and I have noticed that you never care about her .
That is right observation and have you noticed misbehaving with any of the girls either in your group or outsiders. Have you seen me watching any lady or girl with lustful eyes.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:15 AM