Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I too had kept it hidden and buried but when he was making drama I could not stop myself from raising it. Any way after initial shock we thought and rethought about it and now we have mentally accepted it . the only thing is you have to first accept it and tell us how it all started. We had heard one more word form didi that while she was pushing your hand she promised to visit this house next day and till then you have to bear, it means she visited next day to get satisfied by you and cool you.
 should have left her to fall down all the way from stairs I asked them in loud voice. Actually I was scared of their statement.

You are right darlings something is going between us. If you don’t feel jealous I shall tell you what happened between us and how it all started. I started how she hated me from beginning for silly reason and how she made me mad at her behavior I had feelings of disgust. Initially I hated her but by chance I came to know that she was being blackmailed by her ex boy friend.
You mean she had boy friend before marriage both girls asked in shock.
Pity on her she had wrong choice of crooked boy who was after her body and money. Luckily your parents might have smelt it and then they hurriedly got her married before she completed her graduation.
But that scoundrel didn’t stop after she got married he began blackmailing her and I came to know about it accidentally, I thought of action plan got him nailed. She came to know that I saved her from his clutches then she began liking me and felt she had wrong notion about me and she apologized for her mistake. Then one thing lead to other and at last we ended up in bed I told them detailed story how we came close and then started loving me and at last it lead to sex also.
Poor lady to avoid getting laid by one guy she fell for other to get laid frequently hehehehe sheetal commented sush also joined her in laughing.
Thanks jiju for saving our loving sis, if you had not saved her , it is too hard to think what would have happened to her by such a cheat.
In a way we are happy that you saved didi but we think you took advantage by taking her to bed and by knowing that you did wither before you did with us we fel jealous any way it is past and we cant do anything. but please see that her married life is not affected by your relation wither that is all I can say sush said.
Thanks for your advises darling I shall take care of it, I assured them.
Suppose if jiju had seen you in compromising position what could have happened to her and you. It was we somehow things didn’t buzz if it was any one else it should have created problem. You being cautious man how come you fell in cheap behavior.
Any way it is better to stop that relation or take enough care to keep your relation discreet sheetal said in concern.

Thanks dear I shall think of it but even if we continue we shall take care. You were saying something else when you came here I tried to divert topic. One way I was happy that they had almost approved my relation with their sister, but poor girls don’t know that I had fucked sush mom and even her grand mom and youngest aunt too.
Yes we were speaking about babita our cousin. We can’t bear her behavior she has such attitude we need to teacher lesson. We have tried our level best to teacher but she is too smart she always thinks one step ahead and always ready to conquer us.
Now you have to do something so that she loses her attitude we don’t know how you will handle her but see that she loses and she stops such pranks with us. It is left to you how you handle it.sush was angry about her cousin.
We don’t bother even if you seduce and fuck her. She is tanch maal virgin and ripe for fucking. We would be glad if you fuck and blast her cherry before she leaves this place after vacation. Sheetal was furious about her.
Let me think about handling her, we can do it together but seducing her is not my point, you want to see her low that ican do. I know as you are very angry on her that is the reason you are after her to get her deflowered and fucked before she goes back. You don’t want to see her go back intact and virgin. i don’t promise you for such things as I don’t like fucking the girl who is not interested in me.
That I know jiju you had never taken a single step for seducing me though I am beautiful and almost available with sush ,that is why played a game and successful to involve myself with you and sush sheetal said.
We know that if girl is not interested in you, you wont even look at her. So we have a offer , one girl is really impressed by you and she is desperate to have friendship with you. She is from our group she is always after us asking us to make friendship with you .we know she is desperate to be with you, if you try little bit you will have chance to deflower another virgin.
Why should you be in middle, if she is so interested she could have volunteered or approached me directly instead of bringing you in middle.
One thing she is scared as you are our jiju and if she plays any game we would be angry on her and other thing is she is of very shy nature. So she is trying to solve both problems by taking us in middle.

Who is that unlucky girl who thinks about me, she has no future she should think of some good guy and have him life partner.
Who said you are bad I shall kill him sush roared. You are so sweet and my group knows how good you are to all. Your look and the way you spend time with us and spend lots of money on us, most important is your nature and the way you treat all younger or older and the way you always think of helping everyone. With those kind of personality can bring anyone near you, without their own knowledge they start not only liking you but fall into love. We wont tell girls name till our workis done.
If they didn’t know that you are our close relative and smart jiju by now you could have received many proposals by now.
Thanks god youhave saved me form such problem . if i knew this earlier I could have kept myself away from that kind of group, it is you girls who introduced me to our group otherwise I was not interested in mingling with small girls.
You mean you would like to mingle with matured or girls like didi hehehehe sheetal teased me.
You crooked girl I didn’t mean it, I don’t want to involve with any of these girlei types. And i don’t like to mingle with other women also. i have enough for me, you know I have you three sisters for me here and at hubli I have steady girl friends so I don’t need any more. I don’t want to put myself into trouble. That too with small girls as it is always dangerous if anything goes wrong it will be only me who is blamed.
So you leave it to me tame that girl but don’t ever think of involving other girls so that I don’t want to spoil your name once any girl is tagged with me there is every possibility that your name also may come to front this is how I think. You very well know that I love you both very much.
Thanks jiju for clarifying, as you say it is better if we keep our secret as secret and if at all any girl involves with you will be only on your wish and we shall not interfere. Still you could consider our friend she is not only good but she likes you a lot and it wont be serious relation, you can enjoy on your mutual consent and duration, now it is upto you.
I was eager to know name at least as I had never felt any of the girl is attracted towards me in sexual way may be I had not bothered to notice as they are friends of our cousins or salis and sort of lovers. But I could sense sheetal hand on my cock she was using our nakedness and was trying to arouse me all the time while we were discussing her hands kept romaing on my body .

Now sush came other side she too began kissing me. Now we all three were ready for next round. This time also sheetal was horner than her sis and she pushed me on my back and mount me. While sush kept feeding her boobs into my mouth. When sheetal got satisfied after leaking two times she rolled beside me and sush took over.
This is best to have two girls when one is tired other will take charge. Or you can keep your mission working continuously fucking one after another but only thing is if you are able to handle two simultaneously. Now they were not getting me tired as they were mounting me. I kept playing with sheetal boobs while sush fucked. when she too was tired and had couple of orgasms I let them take some rest for a while and kept playing and sucking both girls.
Then I asked sheetal to come on doggy, she looked at me mischievously , I think jiju is going to me from back. Are you interested or not I asked. I will be happy as you have not used my back door for long but promise me that you will be gentle.
If you feel that I will hurt you then it is up to you to take it or not I replied sarcastically.
Hey lovely jiju don’t get angry on me I just casually told you, even on first time fuck you didn’t hurt me much why should I think about it now.i am sorry if offend you she said kissing me and after kissing she came in doggy style and pulled me at her back.
Now first I took her pussy till she was excited then I switched to ass hole but her loving sis had prepared her ass for me by oiling and fingering her sis tight ass. I slowly entered into her tight hole till half length and was fucking her slowly with only half inserted. Then after sometime when she was comfortable I inserted complete cock bit by bit.
Sush was fingering her sheetal was enjoying double penetration. After some time she discharged sensing it sush moved her sis aside and she bent forward raising her ass in air.
I appreciated sush daring after her maiden ass fuck she was getting ready for second round. This time also I fucked sush pussy for few minutes and then inserted cock into her tight ass which was again prepared by her sis. I fucked sush for few minutes then took it out she looked back asking why did you take it out.
When she saw I started fucking sheetal.i had made both girls kneel before me side by side. I kept fucking them alternatively till both of them were exhausted and when I was ready to cum they didn’t take in either of holes but made me cum on their faces which they cleaned each other by licking each other faces.

From next day we started mission babaita. They had planned for a movie and I was to meet them accidentally in multiplex. As per schedule I went there ,all the girls we already there and were trying to get tickets. Unluckily all the tickets were sold out for the show. When sush saw me roaming in multiplex she called me I saw them acting surprised to see her and her firnds. She came to me and greeted me with small hug, how come you are here jiju sheetal asked. I wanted some petty things so I dropped in and what are you doing here I asked them. They said they had planned for a movie but tickets are not available they replied.
You can go for next show what is so big to feel bad I asked. Now I turned towards other girls and said hi to them all. And each of them greeted me back except babita. Come on girls we can go elsewhere till next show we can try tickets for next show.
Jiju we have tried to book next show through online it shows full again one of the girl said. Come on rashmi I can do some thing to get tickets till then we can spend some time some where you suggest i said holding her hand. She became happy to see that I was holding her hand, she gave slight pressure on my hand we proceed to nearby park.
We roamed around park for some time then we sat under a big tree on lawn. We started speaking and joking, as it was big group all the girls were involving freely. Even babita was active but she was not interacting with me and I too was purposely avoiding eye contact wither but kept watching discretely for her actions. Now and then she looked at me as if expecting me to speak to her or ask her to do something. but I kept encouraging other girls almost each of them except her.
We were sitting in circle one side sush was there and at other side other girl who sat beside me purposely . after her was sheetal and beside sush rashmi was sitting. Nest to rashmi was a girl madhuri who is bit dusky I don’t call her black but color was much lesser than all the girls. But she has nice look long nose dimple cheek wide eye thin lips in one word if she was not dark she would look beautiful. When rashmi teased her for something she raised her hand to hit rashmi I could see her tight boobs, I had not seen her boobs as most of the time she stood or sat folding hands covering her chest and usually she was quite and not that active, sort of silent girl.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:15 AM