Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

What actually you saw I asked I was curious if they had seen us fucking.
We both have seen you pressing sneha didi boobs in presence of us.
What I asked in shock.
Let us be very clear and specific, we shall remind you of the situation. You remember that day we all were returning from marriage.
Which marriage I asked acting innocent. I knew they are very clever and it is foolishness to hide from them.
They told exact date and groom name on that specific night we had to travel with excess luggage those had occupied complete boot space and we had stuffed some on rear seat.
They took me to flashback. That night was real fun but very dangerous. These both girls had gone mad that day, they were so kinky and adventurous. That night we were returning from marriage me bhayya bhabhi and these both girls were there. It was hard to accommodate three in back seat. So me and bhayya took front seat I was driving and all three girls were sitting adjusting in rear seat.
After some time bhabhi complained that she can’t sit properly so she asked her sis to sit on her lap, somehow they adjusted and continued journey. After a hours journey we stopped car for tea. While sitting back in car bhabhi complained that she can’t sit properly as her sis sits on her lap it was tough for a pregnant lady. we realized her problem bhai volunteered to sit in back seat but sneha held is hand his hand asked him to drive while shree can sit in backseat. He is muscular and can bear their weight. Idont know she didn’t like her hubby to sit in such condition with his salis or she wanted to sleep comfortably as I could be kinky wither which was dangerous for both.
So I sit on back seat sush sat on my lap happily. i could see eyes of both girls had become bright the moment I took seat. Some thirty minutes passed without any happening. But when bhabhi slept pushing her seat back .then sush also turned other side facing window. Now our faces were touching each other. She took a chance and kissed my cheek smiling at me. I was shocked but sat quite then she kissed again and again. i pinched her ass asking to keep quite.
I can’t stop unless you kiss me back she whispered. Now I had no other choice but to kiss her cheeks taking enough caution that bhai is not looking at us in rear mirror.

You are such a fool how can he see you in mirror in this pitch darkness sheetal whispered and laughed at me teasingly. When you can see others also can see I replied. You fool I am sitting beside you so can see clearly or at least your movements. then she held my face began kissing and then locked her lips.
My god these girls have gone mad i thought. I tried to push her away with my elbow but she didn’t buzz. then I too respond to her kiss. When we broke sush was after my lips she began chewing my lips I too was compelled to respond as she is my favorite. Now and then we kept kissing; now sheetal began rubbing my thighs with hers. I was in no position to avoid her touches. We were sitting in such a congested place.
Sush began rubbing her apples on my chest I kept pleading with gesture not to make any scene but they were so horny both of them kept playing with my body and were trying maximum to arouse me.
I too looked at bhabhi and touched her back with my finger to confirm that she is fast asleep. then looked at bro he was totally lost in hearing songs and concentrating on road. I coughed twice but her never bothered about me or he didn’t even hear me coughing .
Then I told my hand caught sheetal tit with my hand with other hand which i had placed over sushto keep her tight avoiding slipping hold her boob also. Now i began pressing one each apple with each hand.
I was expecting them to push my hands away but instead they closed their eyes in arousal. That continued for some time after that sush pulled her lose top ,I could see her bra missing. I was wondering how it was missing as I had seen her wearing bra. Don’t be shocked we both have removed ours when you had closed your eyes sheetal whispered.
How could you do it I asked not believing her words, she too pulled down her top showing her tight apples. That is our secret style she said winking.
Now I could feel boobs of both teens now you can’t ask me whether I had erection or not. Sush felt it and giggled when her ass felt my hot erect cock under her bum. Sheetal pushed sush a bit she moved further gesturing why, she winked at her again. Now sheetal hand was roaming on my thigh slowly moving towards my groin and at last she hold my erect cock and smiled at me. She kept playing with cock hidden under my pant.

After playing for some time she tried to pull chain I tried to stop her but she was not ready to listen by then sush stuffed her erect nipple into my mouth. When I became busy sucking her nipple sheetal gave freedom to my cock, she started caressing. I was wondering what happened to these girls doing all such kinky things in moving car. That too in presence of their elder sister and jiju. Sush made some little movements I felt her hand fumbling under her. Then some moist thing touched my cock. I began sweating in AC I could understand what it was. She was trying to position her oozing pussy on my nude cock. I was getting horny as well angry if either of jiju or bhabhi could come to know. I left her tit in shock now sush pussy was eating my cock inside her dripping tight pussy. She moaned a little suddenly shettal closed sush mouth with her hand briskly. Luckily bro didn’t hear her moan in loud song . then sush sat slowly on my lap taking my cock slowly into her pussy. She had closed her eyes in ecstasy, after some time she opned her eyes and looked at me. She sat quite for some time and then she began lifting her ass slowly and coming down taking my cock all the way inside. That continued for some time now sheetal turned my face and feed her tits in my mouth.
When bang is inevitable enjoy it was my situation. She began rocking on my lap fucking herself nicely. I could feel her so excited by this adventure by her eyes which had become red with excitement. She kept moving up and down slowly till she cum right on my pant. She kept quiet for some till waves of orgasm had stopped and then sheetal pushed her. Now they swap their places due to these movements bro looked back. I want to catch some sleep jiju she said and moved beside me. He turned her head straight now it was sheetal who was aroused and horny by watching live show. She too adjusted and sat on My cock. My god she had removed her panties completely and raised her skirt. Both had advantage of wearing skirt that time so they could have my cock easily by raising their skirt. I think she hold sneha seat she opened her eyes and looked back. What happened she asked her younger sis.
Nothing didi sush wanted to sleep so we switched places she replied arranging her skirt covering her thighs properly. That is ok but don’t trouble your jiju she said and closed her eyes. Both girls looked at each other and giggled silently as if we are not going to spare him. Now my ass had torn apart as sneha had looked back and then at me. Though nothing was visible still I was shit scared.
Though they are my salis and sneha could not raise her voice ,still both of the girls were small so that was dangerous. After some time we heard sneha snoring then again both girls giggled and sheetal started pumping her pussy. Now I too could not keep quite I started lifting her holding her waist. Now she was fucking comfortably much better than sush. That continued for some time sush was sleeping now after nice fuck and sheetal turned a bit and feed her boobs. This time we both climaxed at same time and sheetal slept over me holding me tight.

I know all this but where is bhabhi role in this I asked them.
Whatever you told is right but you skipped something which we have witnessed .
Now you are tryin g to fool me to commit, there is nothing betweenus and you just drop the topic and tell me how was your first experience with ass fuck iasked sush to change the topic as I was getting tensed as both girls are very clever and naughty. If I reveal something they would catch me any time or any word I mis spell.
See sheetal how jiju is trying to fool us by changing topic. That is the reason I told yu not to discuss that topic.
You are right sush I don’t think he loves us. If at all he loves us he would have admitted. Right sheetal i was under wrong impression that he loves us and will be true to us. He only loves our bodies not us. That I had expected he would not disclose it, though we have witnessed it with our bare eyes.
Hey stupid girls never ever say that I don’t love you both. You know that much better than me if that was the case I would have forgotten you the moment I took your virginity. And don’t try to emotional blackmailing me.
See chor ulta kothwal ko danta, thief is trying to blame security officer hehehehe both girl were laughing.
Now come to point tell me what did you see and how you girls are connecting me with sneha bhabhi.
We are no fools to do any false allegation especially with our family members. We would not tell it if there was any slightest doubt, what we have seen is enough to believe.
You told story of what happened in car but not before we did board car.
Now what is that I asked.
I will come to the point directly. We vacated our rooms and were getting down the stairs. Jiju had gone to bring car while climbing down didi slipped on stairs. We were bit late to bring our bags so both of you were moving ahead, when didi slipped you protected her from falling down is that right.
Yes, you mean IYou did support her but holding her waist, actually your hand was on her left boob. I thought it was accidental and that is true. But once she was stable you should have withdrawn your hand. But you kept holding her boob firmly and even you pressed it. She was trying to get away ushering something to you but you whispered something back to her and pressed her boob hard. You didn’t not only leave her but even kissed her cheek hugging her from back. You left her boob only after you heard our foot steps that too after didi pushed your hand away.
Don’t fool me you have assumed it like that there is nothing between us I tried to justify my mistake. It was fact that we had stayed there for day. Couple stayed in one room and we all three in other room and that night I had fucked both girls to the content. But I had missed bhabhi for long and was desperate to take her pregnant body. I was sure that both girls were still behind us as they vacated room late and I had not seen them coming. So I had taken chance to feel her and we were embracing each other as there were none to see us.
May be you are half correct I tried again with last chance.
If you don’t want to admit then no need but don’t try to lie, we love you and you lying to us is unbearable. What you thought is no one has seen you, but what actually happened is you had gone one stair down and we were on upper floor we could see you through the gap and scene was very clear. We were sort of shocked as it was totally unexpected for us. We are single and we falling and having contact with you is different as she is married and still having affair is not imaginable. That too with own devar was still shocking for us.
Whatever the fact is we don’t blame either of you, but more hurting is non acceptance by you. Do you think we would disclose this to anybody. It is impossible if it had to be done it could have been out then only since then we had kept this between we two and I didn’t want to discuss it with you I had cautioned sheetal not to raise this topic.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:15 AM