Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

When both girls were aroused I pulled sush to edge of the bed and made her lay on her face. she instead preferred to get in doggy, she kneeled on bed keeping her face on pillow. Now it is time jiju for your new journey, but be gentle I know it hurts and I am ready for that. I asked sheetal to get baby oil bottle specially kept for this purpose. Sheetal brought oil and poured on her sis ass began caressing her ass and then slowly soaked her own finger with oil and began inserting into sush ass. She began fingering her ass , I began playing with sheeta l body I was pressing her boobs. Sheetal had bent before sush to finger her. Sheetal ass was protruded and was inviting me to take care of that ass also. I began caressing her ass and then her ass hole. I too soaked a finger in oil and began fingering her ass.
Jiju you are supposed to fuck sush not me, I am ready for that but only after you do with my loving sis she protested. Don’t worry I shall fuck your sis as well your ass also only after inaugurating her ass. When second finger entered into sush ass she cried with mild pain and pleasure. Now her ass was completely lubed and was ready for the fuck.
Come on jiju new hole is waiting for you she called me. Sheetal poured enough oil on my tool and massaged it , now my cock was glistening with oil, sheeetal hold my cock and don’t hurt my baby sis but give her maximum pleasure and then she gave flying kiss to my cock. She pulled me holding my cock and placed it on sush ass hole. She separated her ass cheeks and hold with two fingers making the hole clearly to be seen. Holding the cock she pushed my cock into her sis hole then she left me toplay on my own after guiding it to new tight virgin hole.
I slowly pushed my cock into her tight hole. Though she was lubed and fingered still her hole was so tight. When my cockhead entered into her tiny hole she bit cried with pain but being brave girl and knew it was going to pain her bus she wanted it very badly she bear pain . I waited for my cock be adjusted into her tiny hole. After couple of minutes when she was ok with it I pushed it further asking her keep her body lose so that it wont hurt her much. She did as I said her ass was completely lubed with oil so it went further now my cock head was lodged into her tight ass firmly. She gestured me to stop, I stood still keeping the knob into her ass. Asked sheetal to sooth her sis, she lay beside her and kissed her diverting her attention. Soon they were frenching sheetal took sush hand placed on her own boobs. Now sush darling was involved with her sis. She had forgotten that I was pushing my cock into her tight virgin hole, I gave mild thrust sending my cock further now half the cock was in her tight ass. I could feel her muscles gripping my long cock. She broke kiss and asked me whether I had filled her completely.
You know the length dear, do you feel that I have inserted completely I asked.
Though I know it is new place so confused, you mean you are half way. My god still half ihave to take go slow please she pleaded.
Don’t worry I will do with only half if you are not feeling pain I added.

I had pain now I think it has reduced a bit, wait for some more time before you do anything. Are you satisfied you are travelling in new territory she asked.
Yes I am happy to take your both side, it is you have to tell me how are you feeling now.
I am also happy as I have become eligible from both ends, but still I am half way. Go smooth raja I have another offer for you will become mad to hear that. While she was speaking I withdrew my cock and sent it back. She cried with pain but I started moving slowly now I was fucking her ass with only half length so not to hurt her any more. After some time she was comfortable with her first ass fuck. Looking at her condition I gestured sheetal to play with her sis to excite and divert her attention.
Now sheetal went below her and began caressing her pussy. When she inserted her finger into her oozing pussy she cried with pleasure. It feels so good sheetu do more she encouraged her sis to finger fuck her. Now I could feel her probing finger on my cock separated by thin layer.
Sush was enjoying her double penetration now she started pushing her ass back to my groin. Taking this as green signal to go further. I started fucking her tight ass with each stroke I was pushing more of my meat. Within couple of minutes fuck I had inserted my complete long cock into her ass. Now with every stroke my groin hit her soft ass.
Sush understood that I have sent it all the way. Hey jiju you have inserted it completely and I don’t feel much pain, that is wonderful keep fucking me with your monster I am enjoying. You are successful to feed my ass with your long lund. Come on jiju fuck me faster you dirty girl keep fingering me and spread your legs i want to eat your pussy.
Sush began eating her sis pussy while she was taking my cock all the way. Now I had increased speed I was holding her small but soft ass and began pounding her ass which was no more virgin now. I kept fucking her ass and sheetal was fingering sush while sush ate sheetal bald pussy. It was great trio after another five minutes fuck we started reaching our destination.
Sush was first to reach as by her own pleasure sheetal was fingering in frenzy which sush could not hol and discharged heavily on sheetal finger I could feel the spray she was sending it must be wetting her sis face also.

Seeing gush of juice sheetal also started raising her body and forcing her sis to eat it, soon she too started discharging. Looking this beautiful scene I too could not hold long my seeds began boiling in my scrotum and started feeding her ass hole with my thick cum, my cock sent spurts after spurt filling her new hole with my hot lava. After that we all lay in heap exhausted after long fuck completely satisfied.
After some rest we got up and had cleaned. You were speaking something about offer I asked sush.
You deserve some gift from us sisters. There is one girl especially interested in you, she is liking you since long.
Who is that I asked?
You have seen her she is one among our group. Every time we move in group she is always present. She has liked your nature and the way you treat us all and give treats whenever we go to movie or restaurants and help us in need. That way she has become your fan. Most important is not only she is beautiful but seal pack hehehehe.
What is her name I asked.
We will tell her name but to reach her you need to do our one important job. You know that bitch babita always she behaves bad with us. In fact we avoid her but the day she has come here for vacation she has been behaving very badly. You know she is richer than us all. She gets lots of pocket money and never bothers to spend she is spendthrift and now a days she spends huge on our friends and she is trying to overpower us. You know all our friends are very much understanding and though they too spend but we spend little more than them. When you are with us you never allow us to spend not only we two but you don’t allow our friends also to spend.
Now babita is spending on us all and trying to impress that she is superior and whenever she gets opportunity she insults us in many way. Our friends are also falling on her prey. So she is making us low and becoming boss of the group, sush said.
So what is my role in this, you take as much money you need from me and impress your friends and try to avoid her .
We don’t want money we have enough but we want you to take revenge on babita and try to pay for all her misdeeds with us. If possible you seduce her and fuck her and make your slave. We want her to become your cheap slut. There are only 20 days left in vacation, in these days you have to finish her and get a bumper prize of virgin beauty.
You are making me confused. Don’t you feel bad to share me with your cousin and friends?

Actually when our friend proposed you as her crush we felt very bad and jealous. In fact w e did scold her, poor girl does not know our secret relation so she was brave enough to speak to us. After that she is after us to convey her feelings to you as she is very shy nature and really mad about you.
We told that even if we convince or convey that she has crush on you, you won’t accept or will be ready to take her as lover. She clarified her stand even if you don’t accept her as lover she is ok with time pass type girl friend she will be satisfied for that.
You id right thing darlings I don’t want any sentimental attachments with any girl. Moreover when I have two most beautiful girls as girl friends I don’t need any more, I said while I kissed cheeks of both girls.
Hey mister don’t act too smart in front of us, we know something else about you sheetal exploded a bomb.

You did right thing darlings I don’t want any sentimental attachments with any girl. Moreover when I have two most beautiful girls as girl friends I don’t need any more, I said while I kissed cheeks of both girls.
Hey mister don’t act too smart in front of us, we know something else about you sheetal exploded a bomb.
What did you say I asked sheetal.
You had said that you have taken other girls, that is why she is telling sush interfered slapping her sis hand to keep quite.
That you know already and there was no point in reminding me , you have something else in your mind tell me I pursued.
Nothing forget it sush said, but sheetal face was not happy for her sis comment. There was some mischievous smile on her face.
Come sheetal speak it out, this suspense will kill me until I hear it. That was foolish thing I ever did.
If that girl was someone else we would have never mind it. But ………………
But what I could not keep quite I committed again.
We know some chemistry is running between you and didi sheetal exploded bomb.
What the hell you are speaking I was shocked but asked in loud voice. Youshould feel shame before you suspect your sis.
It should beyou who should be ashamed to have chemistry with our didi who is married to your own bro and she is your bhabhi. Why should we feel ashamed sheetal said bravely in firm voice.
Now ihad to go mild as these clever girls might have noticed something otherwise they would not be telling it to me directly without any concrete proof. We don’t have anything of that sort it is your illusion I tried to confront.
When cat is out of basket there is no point in hiding it anymore sush said. We have seen with our own eyes and you cant hide it now from us. Actually we had thought to keep it secret but your overacting made it come out now. Now there is no other option but to admit it.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:14 AM