Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Thanks jiju but I feel you did injustice with us, you didn’t have confidence on us we could mange some fun between our studies.

Don’t think like that dear, I wanted you to top this year in board exam I could not afford risking your career with fun and masti. I am aware of your capabilities we could not lose time and concentration so I kept you engaged in only studies.
Thanks for the concern jiju but you failed to notice we were bit tensed for your behavior and when we were tired of studying you could have made us relax with little fun. You know some time we kept discussing about that, that might have certainly taken our time. We could have utilized that time for some masti at least.
Oh sorry darlings I didn’t think of it , that was my mistake. but nothing is lost now we can make up the lost time and I assure I won’t do it in future. I will see that both of you are happy and wont murmur again.
Now I began taking those sexy attire from those delicate bodies. While I undressed sush, sheetal had progressed to my lund which was in full attention with these both beauties. When I pulled sheetal to undress sush filled the gap and began making love to my erect cock.
Sheetal looked down when she was made nude, she found sush had taken charge of my cock she bent over me and stuffed her apple into my mouth. Now the game had begun, I was sucking sheetal boob and sush was sucking me. After some time they switched places sush was feeding me and sheetal was sucking my cock. After some time sush pushed me on my back and placed her delicate pussy on my mouth and sheetal straddled over me. She slowly pushed her lower over my cock taking my lund into her tight pussy inch by inch. It had become so tight due to non use for long. Sush placed her pussy on my mouth began gyrating rubbing her pussy on my mouth. I separated her love lips and poked my tongue into her tight pussy hole while I rubbed her ass cheeks.
Sheetal slowly took complete length into her tight pussy. Then stayed for a while she wanted to savor its feel inside her. Then she slowly began moving up and down while darling sush was moaning as I licked her tasty pussy. Already she was leaking with excitement both girls were in full mood so sush was enjoying the lick while sheetal jumped over me taking full length into her.

My hands played on sush boobs and butt , sheetal took my hand placed it on her boobs. I began pressing those soft yet nice shapely boobs. They had grown well these days due to our playing. From lemon to apple and would grow to bigger these days I thought. Now both girls were moaning and sheetal kept fucking and sush rubbing. I was tongue fucking sending my tongue as much it could go inside her pussy. Within next few minutes both girls were jumping in ecstasy I though both are going to reach soon. I left sheetal boobs began raising my lower to meet thrusts giving her back stroke with full force, suddenly she cried loud and shuddered with her orgasm. She had become still making her body tight, her hole gripped my cock firmly yet I was giving strokes from below. She shuddered again and her juice began dripping over me wetting my groin.
Here sush hold her sis tight and shuddered leaking her honey into my mouth. Both sisters embraced still over me. When they were done sush demounted me and sheetal collapsed over me. I let them improve their breathing. When they had sheetal moved beside me. I got up and took sush beneath me and caressed her body making her hot again. When she was heated up I took her in missionary pose. I started fucking her leisurely she too was enjoying.
I started sucking her boob looking that her sis sheetal took another tit in her mouth. now both of sush boobs were being sucked simultaneously sush began moaning loud. She too started raising her butt to meet my thrusts. Sheetal kept sucking her sis boobs and she reached for her sis pussy, when she played with sush pussy and rubbed her clit sush began raising her entire body like jumping. I increased speed was fucking sush like no tomorrow. it had become too much for sush being attacked by both of us. i kept fucking her for few more minutes ,sheetal was dragged by sush she was now being eaten. Sheetal stood onn her sis face placing her delicate pussy to beaten by her sis. Now I hold one boob of sush and with other hand took sheetal boobs. while I fucked sush I was pressing one boob of both girls. This continued for some time. Now sush reached her body indicating she is about to reach. Realizing this sheetal rolled beside sheetal began rubbing her clit to give double treat. Thus sush began leaking her juice and at last collapsed.
Now sheetal was in full heat as she had not reached her orgasm by her sis lips. She pushed me on my back and straddled again taking my cock into her dripping pussy. She too didn’t last for long as she was already on the way to cum by her sis mouth. Now sheetal gave final shot and discharged heavily wetting my groin wither juice. When she moved away from me I pulled sush over me placed her face over my cock. She looked at me I gestured to clean my groin, she hesitated but when I made face like pleading she agreed and started sucking my cock coated with her sis cum. Initially she didn’t like it I hope but later she to enjoyed licking cleaning her sis juice coated on my cock. now she was sucking my cock enjoying it, then she cleaned entire juice and then came to my face and pumped little juice mixed with her saliva into my mouth. Thus she was getting aroused; still I was far away from finishing my game. I asked her to come in doggy so that can continue fucking her.

What is this jiju you already made us reach twice still your cock is standing like flag pole she smiled at me. That is our jiju sheetal said proudly. if it was any other he could have cum by me looking at two beautiful teens but he can take journey to heaven taking us both and leaving us exhausted .
Take her now but you will have to finish into my pussy, it has not felt your hot lava for long i want to feel yur jet spray into my tiny hole sheetal urged.
Why do worry darling we have entire night for us. We both will have enough of his meat as well juice we can have it in our holes or mouth there will be plenty for both of us. Saying so, she turned and came on her all four in doggy.
I went behind her, I pulled her to edge of cot so that I could fuck her standing while she is in doggy style. Before I pushed my cock into her slit sheetal stopped me, wait jiju your organ is dry it should not hurt my sis darling I will suck it and make it lubed so that you can send your cock into my sis without any problem.
That is real love to your sis dear I said I pat her back she took my cock into her juicy mouth and sucked it for awhile and coated it wither saliva. Then I positioned myself behind sush , that was so nice her butt raised in air to take my cock into her tight pussy. But more attraction was her butt. Her virgin butt was inviting me to fuck and deflower it . How about ass fuck sush darling asked.
I would be really happy to take you there, since the day you took sheetal sis and have left mine saying that you are not yet eligible for ass fuck that is really bothering me to leave sheetal ahead of me. Today I am ready to take you there even my sis has helped me by licking and fingering my ass hole to make it ready for you, is it not sheetal.
Yes jiju I could not feel it right to leave my sis ass virgin and she was deprived of that enjoyment so I had made her ready for you to take her ass cherry. I have graduated her to take two fingers of mine, hope you can fuck her ass today and give pleasure of ass fuck to her also. I too feel bad for leaving my sis one step behind by taking your cock into my butt hole alone. she is the one who introduced me to this heavenly fucking enjoyment but I went ahead of her, so feel bit guilty.
That does not matter darling I had to save her ass as she was still not mature for ass sex that time. I don’t want to discriminate between both of you. I shall take her ass today and make both of you satisfied is it ok for you.
I will be so delighted jiju if you take me from behind I shall give a nice proposal.

What is that I asked eagerly?
Not now first finish what you are doing. I am so eager to have you in pussy right now and then in ass later. First take me to heaven by fucking in front always when you take me in doggy I feel so much aroused and that gives me most pleasurable feelings. When your cock head rubs inner of my pussy that takes me to ninth cloud please start fucking jiju just by imagining the pleasure I get I am so excited.
Sheetel sucked my cock and her sis pussy again to make it wet. Then she positioned my cock at her sis entrance and pushed my back so that it enters her sis pussy. She had said that my cock head rub makes her crazy so I angled my cock making it rub at g spot and slowly began rubbing my cock at inside her tight pussy and the rub concentrated on back wall of inside her pussy. When I gave hard rub she moaned loud yes jiju like that only. Now I kept rubbing my cock inside her pussy once slowly and then harder alternatively. She kept moaning continuously then I started fucking her in same angle with each stroke she cried with pleasure. Then I increased speed and kept fucking that little girl sheetal was playing wither sis boobs by going under her. When I fucked sush faster her body rubbed over sheetal nude body making both girls enjoy the blissful fuck.
Now I was fucking her with full speed both girls were crying loud with their own pleasure. Sheetal began sucking her sis boobs and pressing her ass taking sush to other world of pleasure. Both sisters were so cooperating with each other, both were after giving maximum pleasure to each other and were taking maximum care of other. Now sush was pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. Soon sush began leaking but I kept fucking her making her orgasm intensive and she kept crying louder and louder.
I let her breath for some time it was time for her ass cherry as shehad promised or made me promise to pop her ass cherry. I gave her some time then asked sheetal to make her ready for next round.
Sheetal was happy to get her sis ass fucked for the first time. She turned her sis on her back she began teasing her clit with her tongue. In turn I began licking sheetal pussy which had discharged couple of minutes back with hard rubbing of her sis nude body over her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:14 AM