Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
After some time the ones who had finished and got job would visit our stall and thank us for providing such an opportunity to work. Specially challenged people would come with satisfactory face and thank us profusely. Other managing committee members used to point at me to thank me as it was his idea and we are doing as per his thoughts
Some old age people used to come to meet us and thank profusely for making them earn their bread or giving them opportunity to make use of their free time and making them proud that they also are earning member of their family and protect them from their family members who called them useless and wasting food or something like that.
Some retired people appreciate us for making their experienced brain being used again for good of society.
After days end all the employers gathered in hall. Most of them were happy to get such a big mass at one place and could chose many and were specially happy for they could recruit retired and experienced people where they could get such brainy guys at reasonable pay. I knew those retired persons would not grumble for lesser than what they got when they were in service as many had come with their service file and would show how much they used to draw in previous employment.

That elderly person continued. My present name is jamuna bai, I have forgot my real name. as you had assumed I had graduated those days. But due to superstition of the family and culture I was forcible sent to this. In our community it was mandatory to serve society as DEVADASI I hadno sisters and was second son, had recently completed my digree. My father used to fall ill frequently actually for his drinking and other habits. When my mother went to persist with my dad problem he told her that as you don’t have daughters where you had to send her for gods duty as devadasi god has become angry on you and your family. That is the reason why god is troubling him, it is your fault he said and made her believe his words. She asked for remedy he advised she should at least leave male in lieu of female. She said one son is married hence he cant beleft for god and other is educated how she can leave him.
He became so angry and started abusing her like any thing as if he himself was god and cursed and gave shap that her entire family would be destroyed, even your sisters and brothers will have to suffer for your mistake. At last she was fooled by him and before she reached house she was made to swear before god.
After that real trouble started for me. My parents urged me to become devadasi I was educated and opposed it and tried to convince them as it was all sort of blackmail and exploitation by those persists. But my parents had strong belief in them rather than own son, though my dad used to drink a lot and had all problem was due to his habits still he believed that way, for their selfishness they decided to sacrifice a young life who had not seen world.

I did try my level best to convince them and protested. By this word of protest entire community gathered in my house, everybody were after me and were pressing me to accept as this is gods disposal and cant go opposite to his discretion. For my bad luck there were none who were ready to support me. later I came to know that my mom and dad used to force other family members to leave their daughters as devadasi and collect good amount by sending those to some rich persons. For their sin I was scapegoat and had to suffer all the life. i wanted to run away as none were ready to support me but that ill night when I had planned to escape that night I was drugged in food and, when i came to senses I was made impotent by crude method, this is my present condition of those evil nature and have already suffered a lot. Please guide me to lead my life at least now. Story of us all is almost same some have come to this line on their own but majority is due to superstition. Somehow we need to feed ourselves we behave this way. I shall see that all of us will behave normal and see that your reputation is not on stake. Please provide us a good life by influencing to employers. He started crying so were we, after listening to such a sad story, we really felt bad about those evils, which pushed them in such horrible state.
After that each and every one of them assured to behave and begged us to provide new life and treat them as human beings.
Entire managing committee stood by them and saw to it that every one of them got jobs as per their eligibility clerical to peon jobs. Their leader returned to us happily with his team and blessed us. It is another superstition but strong belief that blessing of them is really good. He joined his hands in Namaste and thanked me a loft for convincing our members for helping them and he assured us that all his members would behave well and see to it that we don’t repent for helping them. At the same time he advised his team to work well and earn good name in their respective companies, in turn all of them assured me. We were happy for this entire still I was skeptical that long habit would not go away so easily at least most of them would improve and keep their jobs giving small margin for failure.
Somehow three days program ended with very good success as third day many employers came to us mainly they were shop keepers and small companies they absorbed most of rejected candidates as they suited their pay structure and those who were absorbed also were happy as they had lost hope but got some placement to feed themselves.

We had final meeting after third day’s event. All our managing committee along with human resource department and other representatives were so happy they too told that they had not expected so much attendance there was some good competition for good hands and they had offer more than that they had decided to such candidates. That was good for job seekers as well providers in one go at one place in just three days many people got jobs and many job providers got their vacancies filled and only question is all went in so hurry and hoping they were good choices and would be contented with their selections. I had good exposure and had nice time spending with them learning lot of new things and wherever necessary advised them to take good candidates or influencing for few candidates where I felt they are fit. Had lots of introductions especially company people some of them were ladies. Couple of matured and few young girls were eying me and were trying to impress me personally. They used to either call me or come to me for some silly discussions and trying to spend some time with me. Though I was busy, still I managed to spend some time with them. Few of them gave me their personal numbers and asked me to call them when I was free.
Narayan sir and ashok uncle praised me a lot for giving such an noble idea to bring both category under single banner and fulfilled need of each other. At the end I was given chance to speak I thanked everyone for contributing not only money but their valuable time and timely advises and timely decisions to help all. I didn’t forget to remind for those who had grumbled to contribute for lack of working hands. They all laughed for that at the same time they assured that with all this they would prosper and surely would contribute well.
With new experience and lots of new introductions and satisfaction of being born in the place and could be of at least some use to society we parted.

While returning back home I took sush who was serving as volunteer, I asked for sheetal she said she had left some time back wither friend. Along with sush her friends also joined filling car. They all had satisfactory face for serving for some good cause. I took them to some good restaurant had some snacks and tea. There sush introduced all her friends while introducing one girl she gave more pressure on her words meet my sweet cousin babita sush touched my hand with her elbow. I thought it was accidental but she pressed again while I shook my hand with that sweet sexy beautiful girl. But while shaking hand she made her face as if she was forced to shake hand, her facial expression told that she is adamant and egoist. I could not pull my hand suddenly but managed to touch her hand then she too pulled her hand away. We had some light chit chat and then I dropped all the girls at one point.
Before I reached home I received call from sush asking whether she and sheetal could join me for studies. I was about to say no but by then I heard giggles of both girls. I know you are tired we will help you to relax while you teach us some adult lessons again giggled.
Actually I was tired but at the same time was in good spirit after completing new type of venture and had got lots of applauses throughout valedictory function. So I could not say no as we were going to meet after long gap.
I fell on bed for some relaxation as I knew I would be busy for entire night. They came after another hour or so both had changed into sexy mini dresses . I had kept door unlocked they came and stood beside me awaking me. Hi babes I greeted them and looked at their dress which could make any man mad. Short skirts exposing their shapely thighs, and teen buds on their chest. Very little make up still the looked so beautiful and inviting. So you have dressed to knock many I said as pulling those sweeties to me. Not many we would like to knock only one that is you, we don’t look at any other male as you are enough for us both. So you attract girls it seems lesbians’ hehehehe. Sure we are lesbies but only us two that too it was taught by you only they replied in unison. They made space beside me and sat on each side.
So my sweet jiju was introduced to babita sweet cousin sheetal said looking at me with mischievous grin. What is that you were gesturing I asked sush. I wanted to see that girl thoroughly, she is such nerd she is full egoistic she thinks that she is miss India or universe. I don’t deny she is beautiful and have good feature but she has too much attitude.

I could feel it I replied. I could study her attitude within short time. She did hesitate to shake my hand as if she was shaking a beggar I wanted to pull my hand but I didn’t want to hurt you that is why I did tolerate. Leave that bitch saying so I pulled sush to me began kissing her. She too began responding to my kiss. Sheetal hugged me from side and brushed her face on my cheek. Now I had nothing to do except being played both lionesses. I kept enjoying both girls hugging and kissing. When sush broke kiss sheetal took over she began crushing my lips. it is natural I had kept them away making them study hard and should not lose their attention except study and study. Now they had finished their exam and were totally free enjoying their holidays.
While sheetal was kissing me sush was playing with my body, she poked her hand inside my west started caressing my broad chest. As me and sheetal progressed in kissing sush took my tiny nipple and nibbled it, she kept playing with my nipple making it erect. She twisted my nipple like radio tuning and made me cry with little pain. When me and sheetal were done with kissing she moved bit away. Now both jumped on me making me nude in record time.
Hey lionesses do you want to bang me I asked smiling. Why not, we are here for same reason. You have made us suffer so long in pretext of study.what you could lose if you had let us play with your monster. We could enjoy as well study. But you did such a wrong thing being near to us keeping your eyes on our study but never let us come near you. Except for those few pecks on our cheeks you never touched us or let us touch you. Adding challenge about scoring high. we were poor girls kept suffering from your love as you behaved lik strict teacher punishing us and making us study hard.
Why did you do like that jiju sheetal also asked.
Have you heard fruit of patience is sweet, sabar ka fal meetha hota hai.
Are you happy now despite my working hard and tiredness I asked you to be with me. Don’t worry we will spend good time together I hugged both girls.
You will have to make it with lost period we have to cover this missed periods to cover in short days sush said as she kissed my chest.
Why not little darlings I shall assure you that I would keep both of you engaged with my cock and body. Are you happy now. I said as I caressed sush thigh still covered in her short skirt.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:14 AM