Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
As the time passed crowd increased, making it difficult to handle. I was tensed again to handle the crowd but thanks to all the youths to guide all the candidates perfectly where they had to reach proper counter.
Now there was shocking thing I could see. There were many specially challenged candidates coming with help of some relative or friends. We had not expected such candidates. I met few of such people asked them how could they attend this event. They said you have mentioned for anybody and everybody so we thought we could get some placement.
They are right it was our slogan, so naturally they thought hat thye also would get some employment. Then i ran to ashok uncle luckily he was with narayan sir and other business people. I detailed all this, they too were in shock. It is you who suggest the slogan now you will have to think of it narayan sir teased me. Sir we can’t disappoint them or should handle it carefully please think some remedy. May be some of the companies may need or can appoint such people also.
He took out his cell began calling some representatives, after some time few people came and asked what is the issue. We detailed them they also were bit tensed but one person said we can take them we have few jobs where they can handle. I tried to convince them that they may need some people who can do clerical or other kind of table work. That really clicked. See sir if you appoint such people it would be better for you as they won’t be roaming around wasting time they will sit upright and work honestly. In addition to that they may agree for lesser payments as they are helpless and may agree. But see that they are not exploited for their

Most of the companies appreciated this event and were so happy to recruited so many people in one go. And all the successful candidates were jumping with joy for getting employment. Most happy people were specially challenged ones for being absorbed who had lost hope of life.
All managing committee members had gathered and were discussing successful completion of one day. I asked them about day’s experience they expressed as per their experiences. Some pointed out where there was some problem and it was discussed and sorted out. All the suggestions were discussed and tried to find out remedies for those problems. We all were drained out were so exhausted by the days activities. We badly needed some rest. But had to see the arrangements for next day. After checking everything I retired.
Next day was more crowdy than previous day as success news had spread and even t v people had covered the event and had given account of the day activity and they too were appreciating and readout success story of specifically challeneged persons. So it was expected to have bigger crowd and i was worried if we could accommodate so many people. Luckily some other employers joined that day , we were so ahppy without specific invitation they had come on their own seeking our permission to participate in the event.
We were more than happy as our big headache was being met with. Those who had completed their quota ahd vacated and new group had occupied their place and necessary information was given to helpdesk so that they can guide properly.
Second days new problem was there were many old people most of them uneducated they too wished for placement. We were in trouble again to accommodate them. I called few companies where they had recruited ladies. I had guessed many of those women employees were young and nursing mothers also were there.

These nursing women come with their babies or children it will be big hindrance for work so it is better to have some play area for those children and if someone else looked after their babies nursing mothers would work without any trouble and can work efficiently. That we can understand but how can we do it. We can take their kids for play some person raised his doubt.
We have solution for that too I said. Most of them looked at me. How you are going to handle them some one asked me.
You provide area and some games we shall appoint some grannies who are experienced naturally to handle kids and can take care of them. That is wonderful suggestion some garment company man exclaimed. we can have all the necessary arrangements provided all the mothers work efficiently he added.
After some more discussion they decided to take some old aged persons who are having necessity to work male and female would be employed. We were about to complete meeting but when I glanced at the ground from meeting hall. There was some additional headache was waiting. At that time I received call from helpdesk. I received call the girl explained new problem that third gender candidates have come as on now we dont have any place for them what can we do or should we send them back.
Then I called back all of them and told them that such people have come seeking placements would it be possible for any of you to take them. They were in puzzle some of them asked us not to insist as their behavior will be weird and they may spoil environment of their institute.
We leave it to all your discretion to accommodate or not. We shall meet here again before lunch time till then you have time to think and discuss with your management. we finished meeting and all dispersed.

Our managing committee members remained back we discussed the issue. I think they too have necessity to work and earn their lively hood how can we deprive them from working and earning.
You are right shree but they are hesitating to appoint them on the basis of their weird behavior. We can compel them to absorb them uncle protested.
We can have discussion with them and ask their opinion so that we can come to some conclusion, I replied.
So it was decided to discuss with them. After half an hour we all would meet here to discuss with them sir told and adjourned meeting.
We called those third gender guys for discussion. We could see some sluttiness in few of them. It was sort of disgusting some were trying to impress our members by giving some sort of eye expression it was not very clear but they were doing so wisely it could not be labeled so but still exists.
Ashok uncle asked whether they are in real need of job or want to take advantage of the event. In what way you are capable of working. Astonishingly some of them were well educated. Some had completed graduation and few had done up to 10th or + 2.
After some discussion uncle sternly warned few of them to stop their weird behavior you are here not for begging, we are trying to provide bread for all , if you want to join some companies for other activities, I feel sorry you are going to loose this chance. Even right now some of you are misbehaving like trying to catch some customers . he pointed few and sent them out despite of them asking sorry and crying.

Now you know why we have arranged all this, it is to help those who honestly want to work and earn their livelihood and not for anything else. We all have struggled so much to conduct such a big event spending huge money and you people are roaming here for no good reason. Some two seniors stood and asked them to forgive for some people nasty acts.sir we are also fed of this kind of life. Wherever we go, we are abandoned not only from society but from our own houses. When we heard of this event some of us gathered and discussed and most of us had decided to quit this ind of dirty life and live with self prestige and earn our bread honestly. We are sorry for those who misbehaved not realizing whyw e were here. Now I shall ask those who are left out here and were not present during the previous discussions. Please give me opportunity to speak our fellow members and take their honest opinion. I was impressed about him/her. So asked him to go ahead.
He spoke so well and detailed others how badly they are living and every where they are put into shame , how badly they are treated by all is not their fault but own mistake of giving such impression. Now by grace of god some one has thought good for us, for the first time I have listened to such a kind consideration now it is up to us to take best advantage and live with self respect and legitimate earning bread.
The way he spoke really impressed me and I was curious to know about him.
Sorry for interruption, you didn’t give your self introduction. What I have read is you are well educated and were pushed into this by evil society. I don’t even your name but it is my guessing. Whatever you are and how ever you have spent your life all these years, we all assure you best future. We are not god but surely can prey god for your bright future. If you assure of good behavior and conduct we are ready to help you may not be for all but those who are sincere and can work hard will get opportunity. still we have not discussed with employers but can try to convince them. We are not only have your concern but have our concern too. We cant afford to risk our own reputation by advocating and getting jobs for wrong persons. If any of you assure that you will never behave weirdly or spoil the atmosphere if you were given chance to work. I spoke for few more minute and concluded my speech.

They all discussed among themselves and thought they could recruit few. Thanks shree sir your advice is very nice we can recruit at least some of them if their qualification matches our requirement. We shall assure you that they are not exploited but maybe salary would be lesser than normal for that you take initiation to convince them.
Then we added another counter to help specially challenged people where they need not wait in queue. Another problem was solved now such people also would get some employment and luckily many of them were being absorbed. Some of them grumbled for lesser salary I convinced them that they are being recruited that itself is great. This is not end of your life whoever proves their ability to work and impress employer may get hike in coming days, only thing is you will have to prove that you are on par with others and maybe better than them. With all those convincing they too agreed for my thought and they conveyed this message with other such challenged persons.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:13 AM