Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

The function commenced ashok uncle gave all the details of future plan and its importance to society in his speech. People were getting impressed about our new and innovative ideas.
Now and then he gave few words sitting in front of dais . I felt he should be on the stage I invited him to come over stage but he showed his in ability to climb. I got down and lifted him in my arms and took over stage in midst of his protest to be carried.
Now I wanted to introduce him to people though it was introducing sun to earth.
Friends we have noble person narayan rao in midst of us. You all know he is owner of a prestigious sugar factory which is sort of money creator its flow maker , due to his factory in initial days it was main source of income to our farmers and on its running money did flow. That is why we call it as jeev nadi that is life stream. It is his hard work which brought success. Probably you know he is owner of factory but you may not be aware how he reached that height. He is from middle class after finishing his matriculation he had gone for further studies there he had made friendship with a gujarati boy who owned a sawmill. Often he used to visit their sawmill of mr keraji patel. He was impressed on their way of working. Despite of several labors patel family worked hard in cutting logs and making size and all. He used to ask why do you work personally when you have enough labors. He used to say that is trick of life son, we need to work otherwise we become lazy and dependant. More than that is we owners know importance of wood and how best we can make use of them. We cut minimizing wastage if they do same job there will be more wastage. To save that and keep our selves busy and involved we do it personally. That is the reason to reach from scrap to this status.

Those days there were no calculators we had calculate manually. On one day sir was sitting idle on patel office. He glanced at the bill where measurement of wood was written and calculations. Just casually he took a paper and calculated wood volume on his own theory. At the end when he compared he found couple of mistakes in the bill where he wouldlose some good money. He brought them to notice of patel, he was shocked to note his mistake, then he asked how did you find mistake he detailed how he calculated and found it. He was so impressed a teen boy could make out his seasoned person mistake. There after he used to invite him to their sawmill frequently and in due course of time when he was free from his college studies he used to visit saw mill with his friend and started learning business. Patel family was glad to teach him secrets of business and by the time he was graduated he had become expert in wood business. With help and guidance from patel family he started his own saw mill in midst of his parents protests as it was new business for them where they didn’t have any experience.
That was first of his career from there he became successful with his hard work and intelligence. Then his entrepreneurship took him step by step to reach Mount Everest now he is owner of sugar factory. One should appreciate his intelligence and hardship to attain success. Now he is 87 years old man but we should not only respect his age but the way of thinking and concern to society still he is active though he cant walk at all still he goes to office and supervise works. Recently he was keen in taking in taking retirement as his children have taken charge and doing really well. I gave complete picture of his personality and how he has put effort to improve this school and now he has announced one crore donation to this school.
In his speech he praised me again and he invited other donors to donate generously. He took few names who responded positively and for some other did not react properly but when he said that guy is rich enough but juggu won’t spend money for them I played trick. When they show finger indicating their donation in lacks I announced and greeted them misinterpreting for millions for example if that guy shows two fingers saying two lacks I announced two million for which they could not deny as already people had welcomed it with loud applause. This way we gathered good amount and then we made ministers promise to help us. I encourage couple of builders to take responsibility and I announced that they have agreed to construct building without profit and consented to give donation generously they could not deny either. Ministers promised aid from government and would sanction new posts for expansion as the institute is aided one.

Next narayan sir spoke about forthcoming employment mela. Please advertise about this mela where we have planned for employment for anybody and everybody. This is going to be the biggest event of the decade, it is shree idea where he thinks it solves problem of unemployment and for who are searching for employees also will be binifitted. for this government is also going to take part for their citizens get employment on the spot recruitment will be there. On behalf of our committee we request government officers and ministers to make it not only successful but give proper employment to youths and olds. He explained how it is going to be beneficial for all.
After his speech I requested narayan sir to take lead of the event and be chairman of the committee. On everybody’s pressure he consented and told shree is making me young again. he is so dashing and thinks about future. I think he is giving meaning of life. We had never thought of this kind of event. He is inspiring me to live again. So far I had thought what I did so far for my own development and our industry he is bringing me out of my cocoon. I had almost take retirement looking at my age and disability to walk. Though doctors suggest me for knee replacement, to enable me to walk comfortably. I used to tell them that what I am going to do after that. Now I am at sunset of my life and do nothing more than reading newspapers and spend time with idiot box. Now he has redefined my life I am going to have surgery soon and give him shoulder to work for society. Whoever interested in working for society to repay back to its gift to us. I request who all are interested to work for this noble cause can enroll their names with him. We don’t ask for money we ask for physical and mental involvement. I need few youths and old ones who are spending or wasting their time with idiot box are most welcome to join their hand for the noble cause. As per his plan it is not end he has so many other plans we can do miracle by joining our hands with him and we all together shall work for no self benefit for the next generation and those who are helpless shall assure them that there is somebody who will take care of them. As we have clarified again that forthcoming event is for anybody and everybody that includes young to old retired persons who wishes to work. We shall provide employment for all those who wish to work and only eligibility to attend is who are ready to work irrespective of age education or sex . We are planning that way to provide employment according to their qualification, experience or other parameters. From security guard or garment worker to software engineers or anything you can assume. We are planning in such a way that none returns without job that is our aim and we are going to achieve if everything goes according to our plan.

There was a loud applause again and every one greeted us for this wonderful program. Eventually centenary program completed in very nice fashion. All the people worked for the institute and meritorious students and past students who achieved were felicitated. In one word it was wonderful program though some time was consumed in other discussions.
Lots of people joined their hands for the noble cause and there was very good response for the upcoming event. Most of the government departments welcomed our program wholeheartedly they said actually government should conduct such programs when other institute is conducting it they would maximum cooperation.
From very next day we involved in this mission not caring for the fatigue of centenary function. As per promise of government departments did involve as it was official order by ministers they joined as cosponsors. There was very good advertisement and people started their queries we had appointed young team to answer for all the queries.
As date neared our working schedule had become so hectic we were not getting enough time for the food also. Venue was our school and we had to arrange it in neat manner so that it looked like company interview hall rather than class rooms. Even students also helped us a lot.
We had provided meals and breakfast for the candidate as well companies, had arranged accommodation for all the company representatives. The arrangement was almost perfect we had thought of every possible thing and some companies had sent their representatives to give guidance and check for the arrangements. Even some companies had set hoardings for of their companies inviting candidates.

On the big day I was so tensed as I many big companies were taking part and we were not professional for such events still preparation was good. Even then I was getting tensed suppose if anything goes wrong I could be held responsible as it was my dream baby . Candidates started coming since morning but it was too slow. I could see here and there were people.
Narayan sir and ashok uncle were with me. Uncle response seems to be too less I cant find many people coming I said tensed. Don’t worry young man it is just 9.00 am people will come now onwards , interview is timed at 10.00 am . as per the information i received people are going to come.
Now check the reception counters and helpdesks. See whether they have right information to give to candidates. I don’t like people roaming around finding for their respective category halls.
I ran to reception already queue was building and information counters were being occupied. I checked the papers they had. it contained all the information of the companies participating. And what type of candidates they needed with qualification and all . by 10.00 am I could see full activities in ground people started walking in groups and I checked for the city busses we had asked to provide form rail and bus stations. There was separate committee to receive company people and arrangement for freshening up and their breakfast. I called those people and confirmed that most of the company people had arrived and some are o n the way and they had complete information where to arrive.

social service 14.18
Many security and security officer force were on right time and they also were guiding candidates to proper counters. All the counters were having board in four languages English hindi kannad and Marathi so enable people should not be confused as we were expecting some from Maharashtra also.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:13 AM