Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Well my friends have become very poor now after question raised for money otherwise they have enough to buy luxury vehicles and houses said sarcastically. It is not right attitude friends now you need to contribute for better of future. Don’t forget even your grand children would be joining here to study. He spoke few good words about school and it is sort of asset to this locality. We must improve it and all and encouraged all people to contribute open heartedly.
Then I stood can I speak few words I asked chairman that is ashok. Now our trustees and directors are facing problem of workers if you can speak and tell us what kind of workers are needed we can arrange for that. I shall assure you all to provide any kind of workers in next two or three months. If you get workers will you follow narayan sir and ashok uncle words? Many of them approved then give me only one month time after our centenary function. i will see that people will be after you to give jobs. Any type of workers I can bring as I have enough experience of recruiting workers in my garment unit. I have a trick to find and I shall be discussing it with narayan sir.
We have been trying from ages never got enough how you will do it in short time that too for all of us someone said arrogantly.
Hold on friend narayan sir said angrily, I am impressed with shree I can see some concrete decision and plan in his eyes. See friends he is not boasting or false promising, he has already given cheque for 2.5 m rupees as contribution and for your kind information he need to boast to get money from you all, whatever collected it wont to his house. Now i am with him I think even his uncle ashok is also with him and his words.
Yes sir I am with him I know his capacity he always speaks truth and I can judge he has some nice plan to recruit as many as needed. If you feel that way we all are with him and you, we will be really grateful to you if you solve our problems.

Solving any kind of problem is game for shree, not only this but take any issue to him he will have answer for that. Or shall find some suitable person, who can solve it. Now there was new current flowing in meeting hall many were feeling comfortable and worth sparing their hard earned money be spent on some good purpose. As trust is registered under 80 c and you will get income tax rebate. if you want to get rid of your black money we have arrangement for that too I said inspiring them.
If that is the case I shall give half black and half white one person announced. Many followed him those words had played right trick and now money began pouring. Some took time to announce and rest announced good figures. We discussed about function and some important responsibility was given to me.
At the end narayan sir announced my name to be included in managing committee at present and shall be considered for trustee for future which I denied politely. After meeting was over, narayan sir asked me to stay back for some discussion.
Me ashok and sir stayed back, he praised me wholeheartedly to encourage contribution and the way I handled it. He asked me about me who I am and what I do he took almost bio data. He was so happy to learn about me, ashok uncle gave some extra information and praised me and my capability bit more than real.
I love your attitude and the way of handling, I am so happy you did remind my olden days, I too was so persistent to get the things I wished. Now tell me how you are going to get workers, you said all sort of workers. I am so curious, as I too have same problem.
After listening to every body’s grumble and complaint I thought of simple program we shall conduct udyog mela that is we shall conduct a very big program to provide employment fair for anybody and everybody slogan. No age or sex restriction so that all kind of people will come. As far as I observed their discussion even retired persons also can do their work.
But we need to be prepared for giving employment to all so we need to call some other companies like software or hardware companies so that we should not return anyone saying there is no employment for those specific candidates.

Yes that is the one point we need to consider, don’t worry I shall take care of. I have wide contacts I can make them appear and recruit any kind of workers, both ashok and narayan sir told in unison.
That is fine idea but do you think it will work out and people will come sir asked.
That you leave it to me, we shall make such a propaganda everyone should be curious to know what kind of mela it is and will surely come. We shall use all sorts of advertisement and use government agencies and shall invite political leaders and ministers.
For that lots of preparations are needed. When we call officers for meeting they also will suggest some ideas and will take their help in it shall give certain responsibility to them so that they will have to work for this program.
This will not only serve our interest but we will be providing employment for many so that we will be helping unemployed youths and retired persons. For this also we need fund as far as possible we shall ask government to sponsor this unique program I think they will agree and sanction funds. Otherwise we shall cosponsor with them.
It should be done under our banner so that it will be useful some other time also. He agreed to it is really worth trying shree beta as ashok told you have many beneficial thoughts. I think it is up to us to use your brain.
That is the reason I have brought him with me. Today itself we entered into partnership in one of my units officially, ashok said.
But his strange fellow donate all the possible income tour school. Always I like this kind of selfless attitude. He could make some nice money out of it but he generously donated here. I think that was worth because of him we could gather so much donations.
Uncle that is not end of it. We are going to repeat it on our centenary program day.
What are we going to do with so much wealth shree beta sir asked.

LIVE TO LOVE

Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      

sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
Sir it is not end to develop our school if we think to society which gave us chance to grow we should think of returning favor back to society. We can do so many things .if you are with me we can prove what our school body can do to repay society. I have many other thoughts but this is not right time to speak about them. Now we shall concentrate on school development for that I think we need to study best private institutes in our country and try to go at least near to them. We can categorize students in three class. One is those who are meritorious and can score around 85 % and above we shall elevate them to score 95 % and above. Middle class we shall see that they reach first class or distinction and most important category is those who can’t pass, we should give equal importance to them see that they get through at least in pass class. Without at least 10 th qualification no one has life if we see to it that they can make it they can search for their bread on their own. It is too much of thinking beta we had never thought on this line always we gave scope for meritorious only and never bothered to lift last class. Form this year itself we shall program to make all these things into action and we are going to prove again and again that this is the best institute in state. I think you might be having some ideas how to implement all these. Sure sir I have thought of it many times but never got chance to implement them. If I am successful here we shall try to implement in my place also. But unluckily we don’t have such big donors there. If you prove it here shree beta and if we are successful we can think of taking your school to run and implement it on out cost. the way you made all of us donate so generously , in such a short period you will make huge fund on that great day .if we can do it I shall recommend our body to adopt your school and may be others also . but for the time being we shall concentrate here only.

I was so happy to heat such a promise from sir ,I had never dreamt that one day our school where I did most of education can be developed. What I had sacrificed was some amount and one day we can move multiples of what i had donated to my place. So that I need to handle the issue tactfully and make it successful.
Then we did chat on general matters and I got chance to know more about sir, he looked so gentle and simple man despite of his richness. He is owner of a sugar factory yet didn’t have any attitude and that great person simply adored me. He had built such a empire all alone. we shall go to it some other time how he did it. I was so excited how much he had struggled to reach that status.
Sir suggested me to be in constant touch and gave his personal card so that I can contact him as and when needed. He had saved my number and assured me to call him any time I need him without bothering time or condition.
We all did work hard to make the function successful.
On that function day there were top leaders of all the political parties and concerned ministers including district and education minister. It was colorful program. Before that I had prepared blue sketch of what all our plans were and our aim and fund needed to achieve it.
We had displayed future building banner showing how it would look. I had got brochures’ of our next plan and how we are going to implement. We had distributed those brochures on arrival of guests. So that they got enough time to study before actual function commenced. All the dignitaries had occupied their seats except narayan sir in fact he had to be centre of attraction as he is the role model of the school and well wisher and previous chairman. Due to his knee problem he was sticking to his wheel chair.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:13 AM