Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

For your kind information I have come out with empty hand to prove myself. i have not brought anything from home except few clothes .i have started my career. If I take any help for anyone is only advice and nothing else. I too keep taking some or other project I may need some advises I will sure come to you or may come for hand loan also, you help me then. ( I lied to him asking for loan which I don’t take from anyone except from commissioner uncle)
But aunt and uncle kept insisting me and threatening that they wont speak to me if I denied. After lots of persuasion I had to bow before them but with some other thoughts.
Now it was time to choose their units, after going through all the units I decided to go for least profit making unit. Both of them were not happy as that unit is not yielding good profit and it is very hard to run it as it is laborious , they need lots of labors for that which they ar not getting these days. They would have closed it long back but due to sentimental attachment as it is first unit which their father started, just because of that they had kept it working though it is not easy to run. Still that wasmaking around four million earning.
You eaveit to me uncle now I am with you and it is my unit I shall take it as challenge and increase my earnings ratio. But there is only one condition you should not come inbetween what I am going to do with my part of income.
What is this how can we ask you that ashok uncle replied.
Wait there must be something in his point mamata interfered.
Now I can smell it but we have accepted it and only one request our hard earned money should not be wasted that is all we can say. Tomorrow we shall complete official formalities about that. If you make it prosper we will be very glad, it is what I had inherited for m my family, uncle said with pride.

We kept speaking general matters for some time and he detailed about his school condition he was made chairperson few months back after one Mr narayan rao retired from chairmanship due to old age, he is the one who had improved this school wholeheartedly. The way uncle explained about his affinity towards school and how he is dreaming to improve it was very much impressive. Most important is he is also alumni of the school and he had very good regards about school. Now I was happy for something.
It was time for lunch we all took food and got ready for the meeting.
We were there before others arrived, that was ashok punctuality, he took me around the school I kept watching all the things intently. It was hundred years old school had old building which looked like old mansion and MR narayan had developed and built another building for the need of the hour, still there was lot of things need to do.
After we returned from rounds members started coming. Meeting started at right time though people still kept arriving I came out for attending phone call in the mean while I felt like smoking for that I had to out of compound as I could not smoke inside school compound. I went behind car park while smoking I glanced at those parked cars, they were ranging from maruti alto to B M W, Mercedes and other luxury vehicles. That simply says whoever had studied in this school must have prospered well that means quality of education also must be good.
Something began cooking in my mind. I returned to meeting hall uncle introduced me as his nephew most of them had attend function not he introduced me all of them. They were 11 trustees and 25 managing committee members. Today I have invited my nephew you must have seen him in function he is the only responsible for the great function with so many innovative ideas. May be he would give some suggestions for the upcoming centenary celebration. Most of the people welcomed with claps and few did face expressing their displeasure looking at my age.
I kept watching them and discussion I didn’t take part as it was for the first time I was meeting them in such meeting. After lots of discussion old man narayan rao asked me, what happened young man why are you keeping quite.
Sorry sir I am outsider and hardly I know the prevailing system here. If I speak or present my ideas it may not look good for you all.

All are free to talk , your uncle has brought you specially to share your thoughts , but if you keep mum what is the use he said looking into my eyes directly.
Dear trustees and managing committee members I began my speech. I am happy to note your interest in celebration of centenary function. You all have suggested big people as chief guest including district minister and education minister and lots of other dignitaries. This is my humble request don’t forget to invite all the alumni for his big function as they will be happy for being invited feeling that their school has not forgotten them.
Please don’t mind my words if it offends, dear sirs you are thinking how best the function could be made but you are not discussing about betterment of school. It is need of hour to develop school and disseminate the knowledge to all rich and poor. For the first time I have visited this school I have learnt that this is most economic and affordable by all. When you were all students there was not much competition like today era. Now we too should take this school eligible to compete with other private schools. For the strength of school there are not enough class rooms.
Instead of spending huge amount for the function why we should not think of developing it.
For that it needs lot of funds we are not getting much help by government some member interrupted bluntly.
You are right sir, it needs funds. Instead of waiting for governments help the one who was benefited by this school can donate some good fund, if you all people mind it, it is not big task I completed my words and sat down.

From where did you bring this young man he is instead of giving his ideas for function is trying to put his hand in our pocket some old man retorted? Some other people did support his version. I was sweating now, I was feeling i should not have spoken any way this is not my school and I don’t have any business here. At the same time I was wondering people are ready to spend so much on their vehicles and luxury but they are not ready to feed their mother or school which can be considered as mother. I was sitting without showing my emotions, only thin I worried was because of me ashok uncle should not be blamed or insulted, I sat bowing my head down as number of people criticizing was more than i had expected it to be.
Then I heard a old mans voice young man what is your name is it shree come here. When he called second time I looked a the voice it was narayan rao. I got up and moved where he was sitting on wheel chair. He asked attender to bring a chair and place beside him.
He did pat my back, you are right my son, we should have thought about development rather than expensive function. Now we shall think of development first as we all know it needs fund , before we can ask others it is fair to start from ourselves he was about to announce his figure I gestured him to wait. It was easy for me to convey as he was speaking sitting on his wheel chair. He looked at me, I gestured him to let me announce first.
What are you going to announce he asked, better than you expect from me I whispered.
Now I would like to ask this gentleman who brought the subject of contribution ,I would like to ask mr shree to announce his contribution.
Dear sirs please excuse me I am the youngest amongst all of you. I know you all are big tycoons and already settled in your life and i hope it is all self earned, as I have seen your faces I can see that all of you are successful in your life as you are really capable persons and well known in the city and praised them to the level they felt that they are the greatest amongst lot. In addition to that you all have studied here, I know capacity of you all is very high. As sir has insisted me to announce first, please don’t mistake me if I am no match to your figure. my contribution will be the least I hope so please don’t say anything which will show me small.

Now I on my own announce for this great school which has produced so many legends sitting here and many more whom I don’t know but on our narayan sir speech it is said to be it had produced so many business tycoons and successful in many other fields . I would like to contribute for the development program 2.5 million I.e. 25 lakh rupees for the present year and if needed shall pay equal amount next year as I am small man and have small hands.
There was loud applause from many but few grumbled, this fellow seems to be crazy someone said.
Thanks a lot son for contributing so well, you have put many of us on shame, the one who visited our schoolfor the first time in life and was impressed so much to contribute though he says small but it is very big and inspiring us all to contribute. Now me being the oldest trustee I have been spending all the time for my pocket silently now would like to announce one crore, now it is time for others to contribute.
Ashok uncle was next he said I shall contribute same as shree, in addition to that I will build ten smart class rooms completely furnished.
There was complete silence for some time. One old fellow stood we too would like to contribute but there is problem in our industries we are facing workers problem, we are not getting adequate workers so we had to step down production. Still I shall think and tell how much i will be able to contribute. Shree has indirectly put condition that none of us should contribute lesser than him. There was laughter followed by his speech.
Now discussion was diverted from contribution to non availability of workers and industry and business related problems. i kept listening to their problems silently. After lots of discussion ashok uncle brought subject back to contribution.
Few people repeated that they are not doing really well otherwise they would have announced by now. These people have money for their luxury vehicles and not for school I whispered at narayan sir.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:12 AM