Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Come on uncle continue your play in her pussy let her feel how tow hubbies are better than one. I winked at him he went down resumed his duty like sincere student.
I had to fuck her slowly as it was still bit paining so to divert her attention I asked ashok to attend her pussy. now feeling must be great as she had all the attention from both ends I was fucking her as and he was fingering and licking her pussy.
When her body became loose previously she was holding rigid, I increased speed she was moaning with pleasure now, her cries had taken u turn giving all the pleasure. We continued fucking ass her boobs were hanging and moving too and fro with each thrust. I hold those lovely melons and was fucking her faster. it was too much for her being used by both sides she could not stand long she was moaning loud and loud. I stopped when she reached her orgasm with gush washing her hubby face and forcing him to drink all the juice emerged by her pussy.
He came out coughing as she had gagged him by pressing her crotch on his mouth. i could not stop myself from laughing looking at his cum coated face. He wiped his face with towel .
You silly boy you are laughing at me, I will see to it you also will be coated once and I will be at laughing end. come on uncle be sport I know one day she will wash my face also and you know I will enjoy those moments .
Other side aunt tried to pull out, but I held her ass firmly. Show is not over darling it has just commenced ,don’t hurry we will see to it that today you are completely satisfied.
It is enough dear already he had taken me once and now you have taken from both ends let us close the day.
How come you are going to leave your new hubby on his first night high and dry.
Sorry dear I had not noticed that you are yet hard, wait for some time and I shal take careof you my darling hubby.
Don’t worry janu tme can wait but not us, nights still young and there are few more things to be taught and learnt. Raat baki baat baaki hona hai jo ho jaane do she too replied sexily meaning to say she is ready for more despite of her tiredness.
I kept my cock still buried in her no more virgin ass. I kept caressing her body and her boobs. I could see ashok uncle had become horny again after his sex play with his wife and watching me take his wife ass cherry. His cock was erect and was throbbing may be he was waiting for his turn and looked impatient seeing me plugged her ass with my long cock. He was getting impatient as his turn would take some more time till I finish. But I had other things in my mind. I pulled out my cock out of her ass hole it came with plop. Don’t be sad old boy I am giving your wife back to you I said as I pushed her on him who was laying on bed. Come on janu ride your hubby I said pushing her on him. She looked back why don’t you finish was her look said to me. Let me take some rest till then you ride him ,I knew if i say something she would not like it or allow me to do what I had planned for her. She was bit hesitant as she might be feeling bit tired after long ass fuck. but he could not wait he was very horny having experiencing hot threesome with his wife and her lover. Hepulledher overher and tried to insert his waiting pole into her land. Now she had no other choice to satisfy her original husband she could not refuse him for sake of me. She straddled over ashok slowly sat on his tool taking him inside her recently discharged pussy. I drank some water and sat beside them watching couple fuck. She began fucking him slowly her boobs began moving wither rhythm . I took one boob began playing with it. She asked me to suck her boob. Obediently I began sucking one and pressing her soft boob. Within some time she picked up speed. Now she was thrashing her groin over him making lot of thumping sound. Both were completely aroused and were having good fun. Then I moved back and pushed her over him. She looked back at me wondering what I was about to do. She was eager to fuck her hubby but I had stopped it by pushing her. When she completely lay over him her ass automatically raised. I took some saliva and coated it on my hard cock and spit some over her asshole. Then I placed my cock into her still tight ass. She sensed it cried no loudly ashok was confused why his wife was shouting. I didn’t bother for her cry pushed my cock into her tight hole her ass hole had not yet closed to its original shape. i could move my cock with bit difficulty as I could not break their union and both of them were new for this kind of sex. I was holding her shoulder tightly and pushed my cock slowly into her tight passage. When I was half inside ashok cried my god it is some real sensation shree I can feel your dick over mine separated by thin layer. He grunted as his wife cried in pain and pleasure. what are you doing shree let me move away from him you can do whatever you want but not this way she cried. I knew soon her pleasure journey would begin.

Wait my darling wife for the first time you are feeling both your hubbies at a time. this is going to be best of your life and I am going to make it real of your oldest adventure dream. I kept pushing little by little till all the way inside her. I waited for some to give her enough time to adjust for two cocks into her both side. When her body adjusted to it then I started moving slowly she began moaning in pleasure now she had no problem of ass fuck as her ass had adjusted to new introduction. I kept fucking her ass ashok was still he didn’t know how to make moves while she was being fucked by me. after few more minutes he too started trying to screw his wife pussy while i was fucking her from behind. He too was good learner within few minutes he too involved fucking. Now it was too much for her, I was she was taking tow cock from both end. Ashok was also having double kick his cock kept rubbing by mine separated by thin layer. She could not stand for long with such a wild fuck she started having another orgasm. I wanted to give some time to her for recovery but ashok kept fucking her. He was having good time fucking the discharging and leaking pussy. Her orgasm too continued for long time. I gestured him to stop to give her time to breath properly. After some time we continued fucking her, would you like to switch I asked him. He thought for a moment but denied to come here. Not today shree I shall try some other time, taking out and pushing may cause some pain to her as it is first time he commented. That is like good husband I thought but kept fucking her. At last we reached end of the game she was first again followed by her ashok filled her pussy and after couple of minutes I too filled her ass. That was end of game she fell down from ashok breathing very hard I too had fucked her ass must faster than previous I too was breathing fast. Now we lay in heap keeping her in middle we took some time rest then we got washed I had to carry mamata darling to wash room as she was too exhausted afterhours of fucking. We all sleep together; in early morning i shifted to guest room.

Next day I was awaken by mamata aunt when I opened my eyes I found mamata standing beside me shaking me asking me to get up. on with hard work on previous night I had bit over slept. Mamata looked fresh after bath Stillwater was dripping from her hairs. She looked like fresh flower after good rest. I opened my eyes and looked at her she bent over me and kissed my cheeks wishing me good morning darling hubby she whispered so that her maids should not hear. I tried to pull her over me but she ran away winking at me, stood at door and looked back. come on getup shree we have couple of meetings today you are going to attend both she urged.
I was aware of one meeting but second was news for me. I got up and freshened fast and was ready in few minutes. then maid asked me to join for breakfast if I was ready, I said I am ready would come in couple of minutes replied combing hairs.
We had breakfast together and we all moved to study room. So how is my wife i asked smiling at her. She blushed and replied not fine still having little pain at back she complained. But how was the experience I asked looking at both. it was marvelous ashok replied. Actually last round was very good and totally new for me. Same here getting from both end was something un imaginable she replied. it was my wild fantasy but never dreamt to bring it to reality but with your help we did experience that too. I had never expected it to be so good.
What we did was fantastic doing behind me could be painful for me though i knew it .we did it together that was fine and new experience too. I request you to our house why you want too pay rent unnecessarily ashok proposed. No I can’t I replied immediately. Too much is not good. I do love both of you and I am happy for the proposal. But my working nature is something different please don’t force me for this. I shall keep visiting often but living here is not good. After little more argument they accepted it.
Now what is the meeting I asked where are others.
No it is private meeting we only three are members mamata said.

I could not catch by the name of meeting I thought there would be preliminary discussion about school I said.
No it is a family meeting. Now we all three are family and as you know I have shared my wife with you making you partner in here. now i want to offer partnership in one of my industries he said seriously.
Now I am partner in one of the production unit I don’t know how many productions we are going to make I said smiling wickedly at her.
You stupid be serious this is sort of directors meeting she said firmly after she blushed.
Yes we both are serious, we know that you wont accept any sort of gifts, now after long discussion both of us have decided to make you partner in one of our industries.
Sorry uncle and aunt I don’t have enough fund to invest right now, what all I had is already invested and i don’t know anything in industries so please excuse me.
I was wondering why they were offering me partnership.
No need to invest anything. Already all of them are running very good. I want to give some share in one of my units. Take these audit reports study them and give your opinion in some time.
This is mandatory shree, please don’t hurt us by saying no again.
You are putting so much pressure on me uncle you know I don’t accept anything from any one.
That is verybad shree if your parents offer you something will you refuse it ashok asked me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:12 AM