Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I was about to remove then I felt some sound, then there was some sharp sound may be had had taken big turn I could feel some hitting inside her stomach. She smiled at me, did you feel him she asked. Yes dear I could feel sort of jerk I replied.
I think it happens when he takes long turning, I tell you he is so naughty like you. He wont be quite for long he keeps on moving and kicking my belly. He is so active right in womb I don’t know how he will do when he comes out. Radiologist also said same thing , he is too naughty and very active. I always pray for safe delivery , I am so eager to see him no she was becoming so senti and she made me senti by her words.
I thought of changing her mood I slowly moved my head to her groin licked her newly waxed soft skin and then went to her pussy, when placed my face she pushed me away.
Let me see dear I said, what are you trying to see she asked in confusion. Our baby I replied, chee you fool how can you see him through that place she tried to push me.
By then I had placed my lips on that beautiful place, I nibbled her clit with nose and licked pussy lips, her pussy lips were vibrating with anticipation I of licking and her body shivered as rubbed my nose on her clit. She began moaning, I was desperate to take her right now as since discussion went on for long and her topless dance had made me horny long back. But I had one partner now i had to wait for his decision whether he would take her first or me. As it is first time i could not take control in my hands. I continued sucking her pussy he was still on upper body making her go too aroused . I kept lapping her pussy for some time soon she was on verge of discharge but uncle asked me to move from her pussy, I thought he wants to lick her.
Immediately he came over her, he positioned between her legs. I hold her legs wide for his convenience he without any wait inserted his tool began fucking her. Then I remembered he is always in hurry that is what aunt had said. I could understand his situation he too must be horny since long he could not control any more to mount her.
Then he realized I was watching them. what are you going to do he asked me. Don’t bother about me uncle I have many things to do and other holes to attend, you continue your mission .

I started kissing her, he took one boob and me other both were pressing her boobs while I kept kissing her delicious lips. She too was active now she kept holding my head to kiss back. Then she slide her hand between our bodies and reached for my hard cock. My my you are so hard shree, I can feel its hotness, it must be paining, what are you going to do till he finishes she asked in concern. Don’t worry darling I can wait for my dear wife for any longer , now I have other things to do. Will you suck me for some time I asked? I knew she would not take it so easily as per my previous experience with her. No baba I don’t like it you know that. Please do it for some time only I pursued her then she agreed to suck my cock. First she wiped my pre cum with cloth and then she kissed the tip and said it is over. Now other side he was banging her hard, the way he was fucking so fast I thought he was about to finish. but no he was sending his cock inside her burning chute like piston. I hold her mouth and stuffed my cock in her wet mouth she made face but started sucking my cock. it was hard for her to suck as he was pounding her fast s her body kept moving in rhythm so she was feeling it difficult for sucking. I sat on her tummy and positioned my cock in her mouth this way it was better as our all three bodies were moving in same rhythm but I could not put my entire weight on her body, though she is well built but taking weight of my size was not imaginable. After couple of minutes sucking I moved away and kept playing with her body and was sucking and pressing her boobs. Now his movements were faster than before and his breathing was erratic. I though he would go now, as expected with big grunt he started unloading his cum into her pussy she too was reciprocating his thrusts by lifting her ass. Now both of them collapsed after discharge together. I lay beside her and he rolled on other side. I kept caressing her body smoothly to let her recover from her big orgasm. When both recovered you do it so long ashok , you are good at it I complimented him. I was all the time thinking that I am very good at it but once she met you she began complaining that I finish early or I don’t make much foreplay or there is no diversity in my routine fucking. Don’t know what magic you did to her. Nothing more uncle what can be done in this game options are very much limited, we can do little variations that is all. How about some hot tea for you people I offered. Sorry darling I don’t want to rise from bed she said.

Don’t worry your hubby can do anything for you. Let me prepare some good and hot tea for us all I said and moved to kitchen. luckily she had sent all the maids . I returned with hot mugs of tea . she took cup saying you took unnecessary strain if you had waited for some time I would have prepared and I didn’t take it serious that you would prepare tea, I thought you were joking. when she sipped hot tea mmmmmmm delicious dear, so my at least second hubby can make very good tea she teased ashok.
So you started taking second husband side , I had heard when people find new friend they forget old one is not it. When new water runs it flushes old water she said with making face.
Sorry dear I didn’t mean I wanted to compliment him that is all she replied and gave a peck on his cheek. I
I know it very well dear i was just teasing you, buy the way i can sense his many talents this also seems to be one of them he said with smile. It is really good shree you have prepared nice tea. all the time I kept drinking my own tea listening to their love quarrel. ( prem yuddh)
She leaned back and kept drinking her tea, I took her cup and handed mine to her. She looked at me asked gestured what happened. I am in need of sweeter tea i felt it is less sweet sipped tea from her cup. This is better I exclaimed, she too took the cue and she too did same no this is better, you were wrong you failed in realizing which is sweeter; this is much tastier than that cup. She said with sweet smile she could catch what I wanted to say. I still argued that her cup was better; at last she pulled me to her let me make it still sweeter and tastier she kissed my lips and asked to taste how it is now. Ashok kept smiling at our teasing and was happy for we were getting along.
We completed teasipping exchanging cups. Both had recovered afterteathehad freshened their mood.
Then our romance began aunt was cooperating very well this time she had lsot allher inhibitions, she was asking me to suck her melons which i did along with ashok again. I was caressing her body may be she was excited to have sex for the firs t time in his presence.
Soon he to was getting heated up with my advances with his wife. Come on dear I want to feel you inside me she pulled me at last. I lay over her feeling her entire plump body. She opened her legs for me I too was eager to enter her hot pussy. She adjusted my cock over her already used pussy. Though he had filled her pussy it had almost dried now I began pushing my long cock into her hot pussy.

I gave few thrusts sending my cock all the way inside her recently fucked pussy, there was no much resistance ,still warmth made me comfortable with her relatively tight pussy. She asked me to hold on when entire length disappeared into her hole, probably she wanted to feel me inside her. I stayed as i was letting both of us feel .I began fucking her slowly and increased speed as per her desire . ashok kept playing with her body and was watching the lives how for the first time in his life.
You have long cock shree that is the reason she is after you he teased her. Though he had good cock for himself he was just puling her leg. When she had her first discharge I removed my cock from her dripping pussy.
Why did you pull it out she asked, she knew I don’t complete so early. Now it is time for second suhag raat now you are going to lose your ass cherry I teased her. No shree beta we can do it some other time she wanted to postpone anticipating pain . I turned her on her face and began playing with her big butt. See how nice butt she has uncle I asked him to feel. He too began playing with her butt caressing and kneading those spongy balls.
Yes shree you are right though i caress them when we are having sex but had not really noticed, she has sexiest ass in the city, that is the reason people look at her ass dripping saliva from their mouth.
Now I was concentrating between those ass cheeks when my finger touched her ass hole she shivered. Please shree you are going to hurt me, there. You say it is second suhag raat whether any husband hurts his wife on that day she was trying to convince me.
Everybody hurts their wives on that day, I too did deflower you and made you bleed. That is why it is called suhag raat, now let him explore the un reached area in past one and half decade. I am happy I had spared that hole for him and it is right gift for him on this special day ashok said.
I too think so but anticipating pain I am bit frightened, you did right o spare it for him. Otherwise my second hubby would not have got anything fresh and new.
Don’t worry wifie I won’t hurt you, if I was going to-do before this day I don’t know how I had acted but today you have become my wife and I assure my darling wife not to hurt her, that is my promise mamata I assured her.
If that is the way you feel shree, I am the luckiest wife on this earth. Now I will also make myself mentally ready to take you there, even if you give pain or hurt me I wont stop you, that is promise from my side.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:11 AM