Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Me – if you really don’t know then I shall show you. I took out the bracelet and pointed at the end of carving. At one end there is letter A and at other end M at centre it is 15. That means ashok and mamata on occasion of 15 th anniversary.
You are really great shrree, we both have seen it several times and appreciate the work on it. How come you observed it , even after observing you did perfect reasoning to it and wish us.
Ashok – mamata this bracelet has our anniversary memory carved on it, so better give order for same kind for shree also.
Me – thanks for considering me uncle, I can’t understand why you want to present me. Is it for keeping me silent are you trying to bribe me. See uncle, god has given me enough I can’t accept anything from others.
Ashok – dear you are taking it wrong, you had not even guessed that she is carrying unless she told you and till I revealed truth you didn’t know that also. Even if you have guessed it still you would not be doing to prove it that your baby or do DN A test to confirm. We have revealed everything to you. And we are going to present it for our love. You can’t simply deny it, as denying gift is something like denying our love.

Me – please don’t press me to accept uncle I can’t take anything , The love you have shown towards me and the faith is enough for me, that is the biggest compliment I can accept from you people. On this occasion I should give a gift to you. I took out a chain I was wearing put it on uncle and gave ring to aunty which both did accept after bit fuss. I am sorry uncle if I knew it well in advance I would have brought something worthy, don’t think that I have gifted used ornaments. That is all I have now, they gladly accepted.
When we have accepted you gift you will have to take what we give. Do you know worth of this bracelet , you take this I will get another for my hubby aunt was pressing me.
Yes uncle I can guess its value but value of you love is more than that and that is enough for me.
Ashok – shall we give cash gift which may be of some use to you.
She – have you gone mad he is ich enough what your money is worth for him, think something else aunt said loudly.
Ashok – I am sorry darling I had forgotten about it. We shall think of something else. Come on shree it is getting late we can retire now.
Me – thanks uncle I need to go now, good night .
Ashok – no you cant go now, you are going to sleep here itself , you can go tomorrow.
He is right you stay back here today, you can go tomorrow. After their persuasion I agreed to stay back.
WE went into their mansion, they took me to one of their rooms, she asked me to get freshened , she would bring night dress for me. By the time I took bath and returned ashok and aunt were sitting on sofa discussing some matter seriously. I came out wrapped in towel she gave me lungi to wear and a shirt too. I wrapped lungi and shirt didn’t fit me it was too tight for me.
Oh I had forgotten his shirt would not fit you.
Ashok – not only shirt I think everything he said laughing on his own joke. Aunt looked at him and then me. He was looking at my body admiring the built so aunt she too was looking at my upper body.
Aunt – better come to our room I shall give another shirt you can try that.
Both moved to their bed room I was standing there combing hairs. After some time I went to their room. None wee in room I heard water running in bath room. So couple must be taking bath together, I smiled for myself. When water stopped I heard some discussion between them. Again some serious discussion was going on, so I stood outside.
It is not right ashok, I don’t admit it, what happened between us was different now I think we should stop it. He has presented most precious jewel for us and now we should not do it again. This is right time to stop it suppose if it is repeated then it would be big problem. In future it will continue, he should not force us to continue.
No he is not like that, suppose if you stop now he will think that we are too selfish. You did cooperate for your benefit and when you got it you are avoiding him ashok was trying to convince her.
No he is not of that type, didn’t you see how he refused to take our gift, he might have guessed its cost. He only commented that it has diamonds and made of gold and platinum, means he might have guessed the price nearly a crore .
When he readily refused such a worthy gift he won’t mind us stopping aunt said.
He – not that dear, it is question of our selfish motto. That way I am really impressed about him. We will never get such a kind person; we should keep him for us. in future also he would be of great help to us.
She – if that is the case you can straight away can tell him to be our friend so that everything will be set.

He – you are fool, long back we had some kinky desire that also would be met with and if you can doit in my presence you won’t feel that you are cheating me. You can do it either in my presence or with my knowledge.
She – have you gone mad it is old dream but it is too weird. I don’t feel it is right to now. That is old story and it was you who had set seed of such kinky idea. Please forget it, if you insist I can sleep in his room but not here please try to understand .i feel shame to do in presence of others even if it is you.
Then their voice turned into whisper as water sound stopped.
I was totally confused about their thoughts and argument. Was it about me or something else or what the matte could be. I felt strange and left room, I went back to same room and lie on bed. After say about fifteen minutes ashok uncle came to me called my name when there was no response he began shaking me to awake as I was pretending. Even after five minutes he didn’t stop so inevitably I had to get up. what uncle leave me na I am tired let me catch some good sleep I pretended like yawning.
Come on young man come to our room we shall sleep their only.
I am ok here; you go and sleep in your room I replied. How can I sleep in your room and I lay back as if I am feeling sleepy.
Don’t pretend come with me, we need to discuss something very important he dragged me out. As we entered their bedroom I found aunt sitting on sofa with whisky bottle and three glasses along with some snacks. She was sitting on single sofa ashok made me sit on double let us have a smallparty on eve of our anniversary ashok invited.
Is it too late to celebrate uncle, by the way I don’t drink I tried to escape.
I know you do take you had given company on the day of my birthday. Now don’t pretend and give company, you can take as much as you want but need to give company. I was caught I had given him company at lonawala.
It was their anniversary I could not deny so we all took each glass for my amazement even aunt took a glass, we all three began sipping nice drink. After some time I suggest to start music. Now we all were discussing while slowly sipping drinks.

With romantic music ashok was getting mood he was enjoying drinks ,music and talk , he began shaking on sofa to the tune of music. Ashok completed his second round and I was in first only but aunt had finished her first round. She looked at my glass urged me to finish fast . you continue with yours aunt I said nursing my drink.
No I shall wait for you to finish yours she replied. I took her glass and poured drinks for her and asked her to continue. You are strange, you want all the things to be slow and long hehehe.
I didn’t reply but smiled at her. On her urging I completed mine she did refill . by the time she had completed half of second round ashok was about to complete his third. He is going too fast I thought, come on uncle what is so hurry you are taking too fast I wanted to stop him get drunk.
He is always like that hurries in everything aunt said with a wink.
I didn’t want to drag the subject again I smiled. Come on uncle how about dancing, you are gyrating your hips on sofa, I think you are good dancer why don’t you dance I wanted to divert his mind from drinking.
That is good idea he placed his glass on table and he began dancing alone. His steps were steady after three rounds that indicated his capacity is high and I need not worry about getting him drunk. After one song I pushed aunt to join him. She reluctantly got up, it is not fair to dance with him, soon he becomes kinky.
Don’t worry aunt there is none other than us three and pushed her again. Soon uncle took her hand both began dancing. It was nice romantic song. Couple looked like made for each other, they were dancing so well, they would dance for a while and come for drink, they would take a sip and go for dance again.
Ashok was calling me to join them, no uncle you are dancing really well so you continue, and I am not good dancer so it won’t be proper for me to join. I declined to join them. I felt aunt was relieved when I didn’t agree to dance.
After some more dancing they get bit tired they joined me on sofa had some more drinks and snacks. Then uncle got up taking his wife into arms they began dancing again, this time it was bit fast one I could see mamata melons shaking to her dance. She was not that aware but it is my weakness. I feel aroused when I see girls boobs jiggles. I kept watching them dancing and most of the time I was concentrating on her jiggling big melons. Already she has very big boobs after pregnancy they had swollen much more than before.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:10 AM