Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Flash back
I was sitting home alone had nothing to do, then someone knock door. When I opened door I for my astonishment found mamata aunt hope you all remember her plump lady friend of such mom encountered her in lonawala.
We were meeting after long gap almost had forgotten her after mating her in lonawal we had never met but we kept speaking over phone not personally. I was under impression that after lot of enjoyment at lonawal she would keep inviting me to fuck her often. In fact I had liked her plump body with big melons. But for my bad luck she never invited me for fuck or lovemaking. Still she was in contact and often called me was always inquiring my well being. she always spoke like elderly family lady wishing good for me. Maybe I too did a mistake never raised subject of fucking. When there was no such response from her side I thought she had guilty feeling so she never asked to meet again. On thinking like that i too had guilty feeling that I had seduced her without her will.
I gave her way to enter inside apartment. She closed door behind her and gave nice hug. I too hold her tightly when her bosom touched my chest without any delay my pappu became active and he rose after long sleep. Suddenly I began kissing her, she was too kissed back when my kisses became frenching she tried to protest. She was looking so hot in her red silk saree wearing matching color design blouse. I placed my hand on her boobs began pressing it.
Not now dear I am in hurry she could manage to speak in excitement. But I was so horny was meeting her after almost five months and was under impression that she needed my cock and her visit was for a nice fuck.
Without breaking our embrace we moved to bedroom. When I pushed her on bed she protested again. Please shree not now and I am sorry for not meeting you. If you force me to come I shall come again but don’t do anything right now.
If you don’t want a fuck why the hell you came here I asked in disappointment and bit harsh words. She opened her mouth to say something but I sealed her mouth. Suddenly she changed her mind it seems or got excited by my acts. She became submissive I didn’t want her costly saree to be crumpled. I made her stand began disrobing. She looked straight into my eyes. You are not going to listen my words. If you wish to do it, do it fast I need to go, she turned around helping me to disrobe her.

When she agreed to proceed I became so happy and we both were full nude in record time. I made her sleep on her back and began making love to mamata aunt. When I took her melons in both hands I was so happy to have those melons I began sucking each of them. Looking at her figure I felt she had put on weight after our last meet. For me it was like finding the lost treasure .
I made her full excited and our love session began. Initially she was asking me to hurry but she might have remembered how leisurely I make love she too was cooperating with me, we had nice and long fuck. After some rest she went into kitchen returned with water bottle handed it after drinking for herself.
You have not change d in these days you are same as before. Would you like to have some tea she asked? That would be better I replied. She went nude to kitchen I too followed her. I kept hugging her from back while she prepared tea all the time I was pushing my groin her large ass and her melons were in my hand.
You naughty boy you took so much of my precious time. I was in such a hurry she objected mildly with smiling face. when she smiled there was beautiful dimple on her cheek, I kissed her cheek and asked by the way can iask why were you in such a hurry and how come visited a poor man house.
Who said you poor, apart from your property and all you are richest in the world with this big property she placed her hand on my semi erect cock and mildly squeezed it.
So you found time to ask me, on Sunday we have function in my house you are most welcomed on the function. I request you to come tomorrow itself as my hubby is alone we need, your aunt praises you for your plans and way of handling your help so please spare some time for us poor.
Please don’t speak like that aunt , you can straight away order me. I shall be there at your house tomorrow morning. Will I get my feast there I asked with wicked smile. Dont you have any other business other than seducing ladies and taking their pussies. You stupid I would not have yielded today also, but when I saw your face pleading me and expression of sorrow I had to be submissive.
If you are so interested in me, why you didn’t come to me all these days. I would be more than happy to give what you wish for.
Are you sure darling I asked raising her face with finger?

You know it is only you I have touched other than my hubby. We should not have done what we did that day but committed once means committed for lifelong, punishment for one murder is same and for hundred also. Don’t take it otherwise my Romeo, I am happy to do it with you and I feel satisfied when I see satisfaction on your face.
You didn’t tell what the function is I asked.
She blushed but didn’t say what it is, you will come to know after coming home.
She left in hurry after drinking tea probably she wanted little long rest that is why she spent time in preparing tea. She bid goodbye after another smooch and reminding to come in time.
Next day I was in their house I mean big mansion. I knew they are rich but had not expected them to be so rich. Their mansion was building few acres land and very big well maintained garden nice landscaped.
Mamata hubby mallu received me with warm welcome hug. Come on young man, I was waiting for you only. Mamata insisted me that I should finalize few things, in fact we have almost finalized everything but we want you to have glance of all the things.
Caterers and decorators have come we have almost decided everything but if you wish you can change anything needed. He called caterer first and he did show menu and detailed what they had planned. On his description I came to know that it is going to be big function with good gathering.
Uncle tell me what is the function and what would be the gathering that is number of guests expected.
Why? Mamata didn’t tell you. She is carrying now after long time she has conceived and this function if for sheemant karya. (that is performed for pregnant ladies) I congratulated her who had come just then with tea. He gave all the details. I too was happy to hear that she had conceived after long time. Is there any specific budget I asked studying menu?
What a silly question shree beta, you have full freedom to make any changes. I began discussing with caterer then ashok uncle recived phone call he became busy with his call and gave full charge of the function and he suddenly left place.

That is the reason I called you shree,I knew he would not complete any work. I don’t blame him he is so busy man looking after so many things. So long we were childless now god has blessed us, we will be so lucky if we get healthy baby this time. I was shocked to hear her words but before I ask her anything her maid took her away.
I began dealing with decorators and caterers; I had modified so many things as per my taste. Uncle had given full freedom to take decision. At last I convinced both of them despite of their grumbling of changing plan in last moment. Then mamata aunt came with snacks later served tea. I wanted to give her all the details but she didn’t listen to my descriptions she said she is satisfied with whatever change I have made. When sush mom has so much trust on your decisions I am not interested in asking you anything. Treat this as your ceremony and take decisions and plan accordingly.
Sure dear I am like family now, uncle has given me full freedom to decide and now I am doing accordingly. In pretext of showing their house she did show her entire mansion. When we reached her room she pulled me to her and gave nice kiss. When we broke kiss she said that is all for now, we cant take any risk here when our maid is working and other labors are also present. I could understand her words and was impressed about her caution of privacy. From there I went to garments and discussed some important things with staff.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:05 AM