Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Her mil was so happy that she called it real love and faith between siblings. I was thinking to sleep beside you but you prefer your bro that is better as you have more trust in him and he is better person to keep you in safe condition and proper mood. So I will ask vidya to sleep in same room. So that, I will be able to look after your uncle.
That was still great idea to sleep all three love birds in same room. I asked aunt to provide a mattress so that i shall sleep on ground and both women would be sleeping on cot. It was just to impress that we al l would not sleep together.
That is fine but if your didi insists to sleep beside you, then ask vidya to use spare mattress she replied innocently. We all slept on same bed I was in middle and both girls at each side. Didi seemed to be tensed thinking about her primy delivery I asked her not to worry we have best doctors they will take enough care and moreover I will be with you. After some cajoling she cooled down where as on other side vidya was not that much worried she was cool though she too had some tension. I kept caressing didi face and was giving her courage to face inevitable situation. She slept hugging me and holding my hand tightly.
After didi slept vidya turned me to her side and began arousing me. Come on vidya we have made enough love in day time why don’t you sleep, you need enough rest before you go to hospital.
I know that but we will not get chance to make love again for months after delivery my pussy is still itching again remembering days play with you and bhabhi. She didn’t give up and aroused me also we did fuck again and we all slept together.

Next day morning after breakfast didi started having pain so we decided to visit hospital. Doctor said you have come at right time any time delivery would happen. So arrange to admit, I informed jiju and her mom about it, they too came after some time with necessary things, vidya also came with them.
I kept convincing didi I don’t know why she was so much worried about delivery, maybe she was scared as they had some problem in her family during delivery. Even while treating her she kept holding my hand and all the time I was cheering her till she was moved to labor ward, she was reluctant to alone me and doctor had to convince her. Luckily she delivered male child without any problem . I met her and congratulated her when she was shifted to room. I kissed her forehead asked how is she feeling. She said thanks bro for encouraging me still I was scared now I am all right except body pain and fatigue. Thanks for being with me, as we both preyed god has blessed us with male child. And congratulations to you too for being father before marriage, kuwara baap hehehehe.
I moved away when we heard footsteps, it was her mil followed by her hubby.
Same evening vidya also delivered normal delivery again but she was brave had no much fuss, but she too asked me to be by her side. On same day I had become father again. We congratulated each other stealthily.
That say was most memorable for me. I had two kids on same day one boy from nandini didi and girl from vidya. I was sitting beside nandini didi and were chatting, she was feeling still weak due to delivery pain and bleeding. But was very happy to have baby boy it was her firm wish to have boy.
Did you feed baby I asked?
Not yet still there is no much milk , but before I feed my baby iwant to feed my big baby she replied with blush. I was confused for some time which big baby. But with her blushing I could figure it out that she wants to feed me first. I was so happy, are you sure darling but baby needs it badly I said in hesitancy.

Don’t worry about your son, he is my son too. Just now nurse has fed him with powder milk he is not hungry now. I want my big baby first to taste my milk like he tasted my nectar first. (Reminding that I was the first to lick her pussy as her hubby never did it to her)
Naughty girl I pinched her cheek she blushed again. Will you have it she asked again?
Why not baby it is my honor I replied happily.
First check outside that no one is coming this side she said to take caution. I always like her attitude she always thinks beforehand and never lets mistake to happen. I did like she told and confirmed. Then I returned to her and sat on cot beside her.
First I kissed her forehead and then her cheeks, she too kissed me back. Then she opened window of her gown which is specially designed to feed baby. I took her soft boob it felt softer than yesterday nature has its own system I thought, before and after delivery boobs consistency changes automatically.
Then I moved my face on her soft boob and rubbed my face on her boob then took erect nipple into my lips, her nipple had erected in anticipation of sucking by her lover brother. I began sucking slowly as she cautioned me. After bit of sucking I got few drops of her first milk. Then she asked me to switch to other boob saying she needs to reserve it for her baby. Then I did same with other boob and had amruth from other boob also, and then she pushed me away enough now with smile. I left her boob and caressed her back and said thanks for feeding your amruth.
All the time vidya was watching our bro sis love, As it was twin shared room.
If you had enough of your sister come here I have also preserved same for you.
You naughty girl you were watching our bro sis game, didi asked her with smile.

Why not bhabhi when we have shared everything including semen shared a man in same bed and now we are sharing same room after delivery I have every right to watch and join with for all the pleasurable moments. Wait I will come there, she got up and came to didi bed. She sat beside didi and kissed didi and then me.
Come on shree bhai I have preserved milk for you to taste first before your daughter, she opened her gown, it seems she was in hurry to get her boobs sucked she is always crazy girl. When I seduced her for the first time she played so many ticks but once she got deflowered and fucked by me she became so horny she never missed a chance to lay.
Come on shre bhai my boobs are craving to be sucked by you, for your kind information I won’t protest or stop you from drinking my milk like your sis, you are always welcome to me for anything. It because of you and your cock she said squeezing my cock, we got milk and baby how can I stop you from sucking my boobs, you are first for me before your daughter. I am sure I will get enough milk to feed you and your daughter.
I kissed her forehead and then her cheeks for her sentiments and love towards me. Come on bhai take my boobs already they are aching with overfilled with milk. I could sense she must be in pain, I gradually bend towards her milk pot. When I sucked for few seconds nothing came out then there was gush, milk was being sprayed into my mouth. I began sucking her boobs for some time and sucked the other also. It was some strange taste not like cow milk but still good taste.
I said it is enough for me and now feed my daughter she must be hungry I said.
Sure bhai I shall take complete care of your daughter and if needed your son also. By the way how s taste she asked curiously.
If you want I shall collect your milk in bowl and let you taste I replied.
No need, I shall take it directly saying so she bends over didi, began caressing didi boobs. Hey stupid they are for my son, didi tried to push her hand away.
That is right both are bro and sis but for society what they will call each other what is their exact relation, one way they are siblings the other way they are sis in law and bro in law, we call bua son as bhava that is bro in law. If you consider shree as my hubby your daughter will have to call my son as bhava and my son will call saali or sis in law. If you consider shree as your hubby what my son has to call you. It is bit complicated to defince both children’s relation. Nandini didi explained.
It is so funny no vidya replied. My daughter is daughter of her actual mama if you think that way and your son is son of his own mama. Whether he will call shree bhai as dad or mama same way whether my daughter will have to call him as dad or uncle.
For my daughter bhai is uncle, mama and actual dad. We all laughed for this analysis I think our readers may define it in better way.
Come on bhabi I want to taste how mother’s milk tastes, I have forgotten taste since i have not tasted in decades. I know you don’t have much milk right now I shall take only few drops just for taste maybe when you will have enough I may drink more she said naughtily.
You are such a silly girl you want to play game everywhere, please mind we all are in hospital, if any one finds us in this way what will they think, didi protested.
I went and locked door and returned asking them to do as they wish. I was also curious to hear their comments about breast milk.
You are such dirty boy, always you take side of vidya not mine didi protested.
No didi, never think that way, I am always on your side you are my dearest didi and lover; I can never love anyone else more than you.

That I know baba, I was just kidding, she pulled me and kissed my cheeks.
I will let you taste my milk on one condition, before she completed her sentence vidya continued. Not one condition bhabhi two conditions. First is you will let me taste and secondis you want to taste mine too as you are also not aware of how it tastes and second is I will have to feed your son is that all she asked.
You are very clever didi comment and kissed her nanad cheeks.
So way was clear first vidya drank all the milk preserved for her son and then she feed didi her own milk. Didi drank very little from each boobs she is concerned about both babies.
This way I did spend few days with them till they were discharged and shifted back to home. By now didi house was filled with guests , vidya hubby and his parents had arrived with hansika and I had appointed two maids to look after both ladies and their babies on round the clock basis.
There is no need to tell that me and hansika skipped from their house and enjoyed in our cherry house which was not used since many days.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:04 AM