Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Vidya sensed that instead of enjoying our reunion we are immersed in our talks which is leading to, too much of sentiments. She stopped kissing me and went down removing my shirt began playing with my chest hairs. This gave opportunity to didi she resumed kissing me and then she stuffed other boob into my mouth.
This side vidya removed my pant made me nude and she also became topless. When didi went down on my body caressing and kissing my nipples vidya stuffed her swollen boobs into my mouth. Her boobs also had enlarged due to pregnancy and they were looking great. I had not had sex with vidya for couple of months so I had not witnessed her grown up boobs. With al lthe excitement her boobs had become stiff and her nipples erect. Areola was also enlarged from rupee coin size to bigger circle.
While she feed me wither large boobs she slowly removed my pant. Didi was protesting for removing pant. why the hell you want to bare him, once he becomes nude he won’t spare you.
Why only me bhabhi he will take you too. He has enough stamina to fuck and satisfy both of us in one shot only.
Didi – no baba I won’t take him in this condition she gestured at her swollen tummy.
Vidya – then you leave him all for myself I want to enjoy this moment after long time he has come in my hands. Bhabhi please make him ready for the act.
Didi – what should I do now she asked.
Vidya – play with his tool and suck him to make him ready for the act.
Didi – I know him better than you, he is like ever ready battery hehehe , I can sense it through his u ware.
Vidya – don’t be over smart it was me who fucked him before you and that too before my marriage, he is the one who deflowered me. But he like his sisters mouth on his monster. Don’t act silly remove his remaining cloth and suck him, give him his best mouth ok, no argument now.

I could feel all the pant and u wear being removed when it came to air it sprang up and hit didi nose. She began laughing and pats my cock saying why you silly fellow hit my nose every time I remove your cover. That is not the place to go in, it is downside you know.
While vidya rubbed my body with hers didi began caressing my erect lund lovingly. Then she planted a kiss though I could not see I could sense my cock throbbing to her kiss.
There is pure love no lust in didi acts. That is the reason I love much more than any girl I have met. With all the talks and acts vidya was completely aroused, when didi left my cock after sucking it for some time she slowly moved down and positioned my dick over hot oozing pussy. She slowly descends over my cock in fact didi hold cock to position rightly on her nanad pussy.

Vidya began sliding my cock into her hot pussy, within few strokes she engulfed my full cock into her oozing pussy. She rested for few moments then started moving slowly, she was giving small strokes enjoying reunion of my cock and her pussy which was inaugurated by my cock. Once the rhythm was set she was fucking with all the glory. I pulled didi to me, she straight away fell on me.
Why you need one more while you are being fucked by my lovely nanad she asked with a smile.
Didi you know one is not enough for me and when my loving didi is sitting topless and helping her nanad getting fucked by me how can I resist the view of my beautiful didi. Come on feed me your luscious boobs. She looked into my eyes, you have become fan of my boobs and now you must be enjoying the largeness of them. Now i wont stop you sucking them as you have limited time offer later you won’t get them even to touch also hehehe, your junior will have complete right on them, neither you nor my hubby can touch them.
As I began sucking them she caressed my face and began combing my hairs wither fingers. She was feeding her lovely boobs like feeding her would be baby. I was licking and sucking her boobs alternating them, when I bite one of the boobs a moan escaped, you fool don’t bite them you will leave mark on them. She was right I could see red mark on her milky white boobs where I had bite.
Vidya was in full form fucking me, she was jumping on me like wild tigress, with every jump her large boobs jiggled craving for attention. As my hands were busy with didi boobs I placed didi hand on vidya boob, she took the clue and began caressing her nanad boobs.
She being a lady she knew how a lady would like to be handled. Soon her lips were over her nanad boobs while I was sucking didi boobs, that made vidya aroused more and she continued humping faster taking out her pussy almost to the tip and sat down engulfing my long cock in single go.

Threesome was real now, soon didi was also getting hot but she restricted her game only to the boobs sucking and getting sucked. Now vidya was on peak she was jumping furiously and was holding her bhabhi to her chest soon she began arching her back and after a hot shower of her juice on my cock she went limp and collapsed on me.
We rolled I took her in missionary pose continued fucking her without giving much chance to recover. That made it frenzy she continued moaning louder and louder. Her mouth wide open and her eye balls popped from their sockets.
I had to take enough care as she was carrying and her tummy bulged, still I kept fucking for some time which took her to heaven for another two times. When she had few successive orgasms she looked like she was spent, she lay still and gestured me to stop. I could not take any risk so I was forcibly stopped from fucking to have my own orgasm, if she had with stand for another couple of minutes I too could have reached my own orgasm.
I pulled out my cock and lay besides her breathing fast; I closed my eyes and lay beside her. Still my cock stood like flagpole looking at ceiling.
After few moments I felt soft fingers on my standing cock. Then I opened my eyes to find it was none other than my didi, nandini didi was caressing my cock slick with her nanad juice.
My poor kid bro could not complete the mission. She comment at me with seductive smile. I pulled her to me as I had lost hope of completing the fuck as didi is not interested to fuck in pretext of approaching delivery date.
Please help me didi, it is paining I said looking into her eyes.
Didi – who asked you to get so much excited see now you are suffering. what can I do for you my loving bro she asked in concern.
Me – please do anything, since the time we met it is standing like flagpole and now vidya left me high and dry.

Didi – I will try to suck and release your cum. Will that do ?
Me – that is great idea didi, please do it fast I pleaded. She could not see me in pain. She wanted to wipe vidya juice from my cock before she took it into her mouth.
Why you want to waste that nectar I said looking into didi eyes.
So you want to taste vidya juice before I get yours, she smiled at me and bent forward. Didi is going to give me blowjob that was enough for me but she is going to suck her nanad juice from my cock gave additional thrill. So my cock throbbed in her soft fingers.
Soon she kissed the knob and slowly took my cockhead into her mouth, she collected nectar from my long cock and showed me her tongue coated then she swallowed it. Then she went back to my cock began sucking slowly and as time passed she took more of my cock. In my company she had learnt art of sucking and now she had become master sucker.
With the time gap between me fucking vidya and did giving blowjob had made my cock lost its tempo and now it was not budging to her sucking and even she tried give hand job while she sucked tip she was masturbating the base. Even that idea also failed I was not able to reach orgasm. Then she too got tired of sucking my monster.
Oh shree you are not reaching to the peak, my jaws are aching she said with dull and disappointing voice.
Then try something else i replied with mischievous voice. I had seen her getting aroused and her eyes had become red , those my words clicked soon she got ready to lay.
Didi – you don’t want to spare me even after detailing why I am avoiding the fuck.
Me –I felt I was getting chance to enter that prohibited area. come on didi you also need it, you are also excited watching our super fucking session is not vidya darling.

Vidya had opened her eyes and had recovered after long fuck. Come on bhabhi you lay beside me, shree bhai will take proper care and shall cool you without any tension.
Didi didn’t need any more invitation she lay beside me and spread her legs.
Be careful she didn’t forget to caution me. You both are very bad I was avoiding this but you both made me excited and compelled to spread my legs hehehe.
I didn’t want to go for her twat directly always I made love to nandini didi it was never lust but pure love. So lay beside her and turned her towards me . I started with kisses and lip lock for some time for which she was responding very nicely.
Then my tongue moved to her neck slowly traveling southwards making love to each of her parts, then I sucked her hard boobs for some time.
When I reached her navel she shuddered with excitement, tongue entering her deep navel. Before I reached for her pussy she was shivering with anticipation. When I pushed my tongue into her leaking pussy she shuddered again and pressed my head into her twat.

That day we all three made love all did enjoy our threesome after long gap. So it was fun spending time with both girls. Didi wanted me to be at her side till delivery naturally she was excited as well scared of first delivery. She asked me to sleep in their house only.
We all had food together vidya hubby was informed that her date has approached but due to leave problem he said he would come after delivery. At night didi convinced her mil that she is scared and worried so she prefers me to be at her side during sleep also.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:04 AM