Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Did you fuck both the girls vidya asked me. i was under impression that you have relation with only elder girl. My god younger one is so fast had never imagined. I have seen whenever you visit both girls will be clinging to you, but I was thinking that younger one is small and innocent without any knowledge and she is mixing with you like small girl with her sis friends.
Vidya -You made me excited by telling the story and I cant bear anymore till I hear complete version.
Nandini – you are very good story teller bro, you got us both excited by telling that erotic story. But is it not to mix with young girls.
Vidya – I don’t think so, when my nanad got deflowered by your bro she was very young and not even matured. If they do it by mutual consent there is nothing wrong. I am sure if your bro didn’t fuck them they will lay to some crooked guy to lose not only virginity but maybe endangered about their name and even life.
But stop that crap now and let me think about how to get my pussy cooled. See the bitch is in heat how much she is oozing juice. Vidya raised her dress shamelessly to show her crying pussy.
Nandini – hey shameless girl, why are you raising your dress, don’t you feel shame to bare yourself in presence of two people.
Vidya – mmmmmmm bhabhi you have changed in these days. have you forgotten those days when we used to keep nude whole day and night in his presence and got ourselves fucked day and night on same bed for many days and got our pussies filled by his jism and carry his babies in our womb. What is so new not, what has changed is size of our stomach and nothing else. Don’t overact and get nude fast. After long time we got the chance to get nude in front of him. We are going to fuck again today on same bed. And one more thing no girl has licked my pussy except our dear shree bhai.

Nandini – no I won’t lick your pussy, have you forgotten that we are carrying his baby in our wombs and we are almost on the verge of delivery. Now we cant to do anything like that. It is not appropriate to get laid.
Vidya – why this attitude now, however we grow we can’t forget those days we spent together. Those days were really most memorable. Come on get undressed I want to eat your pussy after long gap. Now mine is also itching for your tongue treatment.
Nandini – sorry yaar I too get excited remembering those days spent together on same bed doing threesome. But I can’t indulge into sexual activities except kissing and fondling as i am bit cautious not to harm my bro baby inside my stomach.
Vidya – do you think me or your bro fools, how come we can harm babies? Be sure that he would take utmost care of his babies he won’t let any harm them.
Nandini - that I am sure but still is it appropriate to indulge into this at this juncture.
Vidya – don’t speak like fool bhabhi, I have decided to get laid just before going for delivery as I wont get chance again for months after delivery. So I am prepared till last minute hehehe.
Me – thanks girls for all the care you are taking of our babies. I can understand feelings of both of you. I like vidya decision I am ready for that. I know how to take all the precautions.
Vidya – it seems you have mastered in that too. So you have full experience being father and taking care before and after birth. How many times you have become father previously.
Nandini - don’t blame my bro like that he is very innocent and I am sure it is first time he has impregnated any one. is it right na she asked me.

Me – how could I tell them that I am having few children already? I just smiled at them and pulled nandini didi into my lap to divert their attention. That clicked, she began kissing me as she was already in heat after listening part story with those girls.
Vidya also joined me she hugged me from other side. Both the girls began kissing me on rotation. I could read their eyes, love was overflowing from both girls especially from didi. She was so happy to be together. I don’t know whether she liked to share me wither nanad , I think she could tolerate to share with only vidya and not with any others. As I was telling my story with those teens now and then I could feel her anger and maybe bit jealous too. She might not feel much for vidya as she was main reason for our reunion as we had decided and promised for only one night on vidya first night, on initiation and effort of vidya she came near me again.
When my hands reached for didi boobs a slight moan escaped, she looked into my eyes. Do you want them she asked with gesture?
I would like to drink milk I whispered, without any word she opened her blouse. She took out her boob and feed her tit into my mouth like feeding her baby. I looked into her eyes as i took nipple between my lips. I could see love pouring through her face. she smiled at me and caressed take these both are for you prananath but only for few days. Once your junior comes out you will lose your right . they will be reserved for him only and not for you. If you are thinking of making love to them you can do now only she said with smile filled with love.
Me – ya sure didi darling, I feel envy of my junior right now, but as you say it will be inevitable, and shall follow your instruction. Her boobs had become so large I could not hold full boob in one hand. It is natural process to develop at the time of pregnancy and after breast feeding they become softer and are tend to lose their shape that is the reason many fancy minded women avoid breast feeding to retain their breast shape.

I was enjoying her full grown up boobs caressing and pressing mildly one boob while I sucked on the other. As I got chnce after more than a month to feel her I was overjoyed to feel her softy nice boobs, I was feeling like sucking them for rest of life.
Vidya – shree bhai I too have two boobs, you are concentrating only hers you are neglecting me. For your kind information I was the first to enter your life and you should give first preference to me than her.
Nandini – hey vidya may be you were first to enjoy with him but don’t forge t he is my brother, for you he is brother in law. So, elder sister has more right on younger brother. So you keep away till he finishes loving me, is not correct my kid bro she said with beautiful smile.
Vidya – you are his sister or not that is immaterial for me, but I was first and he is the one who deflowered me, so I have more right on him than you.
Both of them were in mood of possess me, they continued arguing and I was enjoying the argument of possessing their love and both of them were serious about possessing me and my love. They were becoming sentimental and making me too. I was feeling so high on love of both girls. In fact though I love vidya but nandini didi is always first for me, she is my love my heart and everything. For her I was same I was her first love though she was married and having family when I entered into her life in form of brother since from then only she loves me and when our relation changed and I became bhayya as well sanyaa her love reached maddening state. If it was possible I could have married her but as she was already married and didn’t like to divorce her hubby and marry me for the reason of scaring society otherwise she would have left her hubby for me.
I too was in such a love I was not feeling like marrying any other girl. Actually my mom was urging to get married I kept avoiding saying I am not yet settled in my life and need to achieve something in my life. Though that is partially right but another part is I can’t forget didi love. I don’t know how much attachment I got with her is more than my preethi akka.

Though we are of same blood and grown together, I don’t say I don’t love akka I surely love her more than my life but when compared I love nandini didi is more than akka.
When vidya tried to stuff her boob which shehad bared her top while arguing, nandini didi stopped her. Vidya you have his six feet + body you can make love to his other parts and stay away from his mouth where my boobs have taken charge and till he finishes no one can come into my love territory she pushed her aside.
Vidya began laughing , it is ok bhabhi I shall do as you say, and I love the way you love him. Suppose if it was he who married him how lucky would be babhi to have you as legal wife. I am really impressed the way you both love each other. Even if his mom comes to know about your love and attempt to possess him she also will be envied and to see your expression of love I was teasing you more and more. Love you bhabhi for loving bhai and same to you bhai. I hope you both keep loving same way for rest of life.
Shree bhai it is my earnest request to you even after you get married to other girl you should not reduce loving my bhabhi, it is something like you are made for each other.
Thanks vidya for expressing my love towards my bro and you stole words from my heart. I am sure he will keep loving us especially me, I feel it is sin to express that way. I am so sure and confident of him that his love towards me won’t reduce and sex has very little space in our love, that too started accidentally. Otherwise also we used to love each other very much before we committed. It is pure love like mom loving her child or bro loving sis or dad loving children, our love has very broad definition that words can’t describe.
Me and didi both hugged vidya for defining our love and expressing it with all the love and care about me and didi. We all had become so sentimental all three of us were about to cry, our eyes were filled.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:03 AM