Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She blushed, no bhai we see each other’s and discuss about their size and shape but don’t touch them.
Hey choti you speak truth I asked younger one.
She too blushed not often but we do touch and caress some time, it feels so good. But not like your hand is touching she replied honestly.
Looking at elder and kept caressing her apples actually speaking this kind of tits are nice, as they grow they become more prominent and can be seen even through dress. But bigger like hansika when they still grow they won’t bulge much but will spread on chest and if tight cloth is worn they spread like chapathi atta.
If we boys have to press that kind we need to place our entire hand fingers spread and press like kneading atta, but with your kind of conical boobs boy will hold like this, I hold her both tits and pressed lightly. Even while having sex we may hold them like grip and keep pumping.
She became happy when I praised but as said sex she blushed abit and was getting excited.
Do you think I am eligible for sex she asked hesitantly.
Sure baby you are eligible for sex you have grownup and having mensus.
She bowed her head and nod in affirmative.
How about me younger one asked curiously.
Not you kid I told in mischievous grin.

I had already warned not to call me kid anymore. I am not kid I am grown up you know. Already I am also matured recently couple of months back she said in anger.
No kidding baby, I thought you are honest and speak truth. You are still kid and still some time is needed to grow I teased her still more.
With my words her ego got hurt, she didn’t want to be called as kid, but I repeatedly called her kid hurting her ego.
I thought you are matured enough to know what is what, I had not expected you to speak dumb like my parents calling me kid or baby or kitten. See how much I have grown already I am getting hairs there she gestured at her pussy.
No more kidding kid I teased her further.
Suddenly she got furious and stood beside me, I thought she has become furious and may slap me but something astonished me.

Hey don’t speak like stupid, I had warned you several times not to call me a kid, I am no more kid I am grown up girl. She pushed down her skirt along with her panty down see I have hairs here, and in my under arm also, how dare you call me kid.
She stood exposing her virgin pussy, she was right she was getting pubes. What an scene it was a tender girl showing her never exposed pussy having golden colored hairs growing sparsely on her groin. When she pushed her groin further I could see her tightly closed vertical lips, topped up with small clit protruding, milky white slender legs were inviting me to touch them.
I am sorry choti I didn’t know you are so much grown up. I had to cool the kid as she was fuming in fury. I pulled her to me and gave a tight hug and said I am sorry I was kidding you, but to be honest I didn’t know that you are matured girl. She was trying to get free from my arms saying you are very bad bhai, you have hurt my feelings. Un necessarily you teased me much I hate ,I hate you and many words in displeasure of me teasing her as kid.
I didn’t let her go but kept soothing her, when she was confirmed that I was not soothing for the sake of cooling her but my words were true and I was praising her beauty her smile returned.
On one thigh her sis was sitting topless at other end younger one were standing bottomless, making things uncontrollable.
I kept praising younger she became so happy she almost forgot that she was bottomless and exposing most private assets which were never exposed even to her sis. I kissed her cheeks I didn’t want to do anything with her still my hands slide from her waist to her bubbly butts. When my palm covered her small smooth butt I got so much aroused. I kept caressing her body especially exposed butt and slender legs she brought her face forward offered her lips to be kissed. I had no other option but to kiss, I didn’t want to disappoint and make her angry again.

First she kept her lips on mine without doing anything I too didn’t want to encourage her, but after few seconds she began sucking my lips then she tried to poke her tongue into my mouth. I started wondering if she had already done previously with someone, if at all she had done it why the hell she would insist me to teach her. On her couple of attempts I opened my mouth inviting her tongue to probe into my mouth. The way she sucking my tongue and forcing it so roughly I felt that it is her first time. Then how come she is doing all with me so nicely. Then I remembered how fool I am, I had taught her elder how to kiss and had given complete coaching as a silent spectator she had learnt everything so well and god immediate chance to experiment and exhibit her knowledge learnt in past half an hour.
Now I could not keep quite I placed my arm over her shoulder and hold her head to kiss her back. when I became active she stopped and let me explore her mouth and continue kissing and smooch.
When we broke kiss I appreciated her knowledge and expertise gained only through theory class. She blushed and smiled, so you liked it she asked. Yes sure baby you are awesome, I think you are in stronger heat than your elder sis and I am sure you will get fucked before her.
She blushed again and bows down.
If you feel so, why don’t you try, I am already bottom less.
Feel it has become moist she took my hand placed on her almost bald pussy.
Hey stupid you can’t be first I am elder than you, your number can come only after mine.
That isnot priority, I am bottomless and first I will get that chance.
Before that I have become topless so I will be first.

No it cant be right, I will take first lesson for this as you have taken first lesson for above belt and I shall be first for below one.
You are wrong baby, always things will start from kissing and smooch then will continue with fondling. So as per theory we have kissed each other and then got fondling by him, even I became topless exposing my apples ,he has caressed and pressed then to his heart’s content.
Both the girls kept quarrelling leaving me aside. I was silent spectator, when both the girls were arguing my jaw dropped seeing them fighting for the first defloration ,they are not ready to takemy advise or wish for whom should be the first.
All of a sudden the younger one looked at me and pointed at her sis, see how he is sitting with open mouth, saliva is dribbling from his mouth.
Will you shut your mouth shree, otherwise flies will enter. Now both girls began laughing loudly I could not understand why the hell both are laughing. I sudden shock I realized that I had kept my mouth open to their argument. What are you assuming bhai, are you dreaming of deflowering both of us. How shameless you are we were speaking about clarifying our doubts and knowing functions of the below the belt parts hehehehehe. Both the girls began laughing loudly making me fool. Both wicked girls had made me clean bold with their words.
It was time for me to bow down, I was literally fooled by them and they were cock sure about it. I could not hide it but to cover embarrassment I too joined them in laughing.
Both girls are crooked you made me fool by simple prank. Ok we all enjoyed shall we call it a day I asked.
No bro sit for some more time and hearty thanks for giving some tips and educating us. If you don’t mind we need to know few more things from you elder one requested.

Choti can you prepare tea for all of us , for which she wore her dress back and went to kitchen.
Meanwhile wekept chatting about general topic,suddenly she asked me I I have already fucked hansika.
I was confused whether to speak truth or not. I knew if I say yes she will feel bad as hansika has not disclosed about it to her. if I say no she may still doubt us as she had seen us in compromising position.
What do you think I asked her back?
As per my opinion both of you have spent time in romancing and you might have played wither boobs preferably making them nude. Maybe she has returned favor by playing with your tool. I don’t think you have deflowered her, if that was the case she would have shared her secret with me. As she has not uttered anything about it , I feel you have not yet fucked her. The way she had gone crazy by your smooch and pressing her boobs, soon she is going to surrender to you. She is nice girl with heavy assets you can go further and take her.
Why do you think so I asked her.
Bhai she has become your fan, many times she keeps praising you and some time she becomes gloomy when she remembers you, she stops speaking till she comes out of trance. That clearly says you have spent good time together and you have won her heart. Please go ahead and fulfill her wishes if you have not yet. She loves you a lot.
How come you are asking me to go ahead with her and not you. You could ask me to proceed as we are also spending good time intimately. Still you are topless and your apples are in my hand.

She is my best friend suppose if I do that with you, she will certainly feel bad if she comes to know about it. I don’t want to lose my best friend for the sake of lust. You are my temporary friend you don’t visit very often so meeting you is very rare, for sake of such very occasional friendship I don’t want to lose my best friend of life.
That is nice of you dear, I like the way you think of your friendship, suppose if she gives permission to take you before or after taking her or taking you without taking her.
Sorry bhai I have not thought in such angle and I have not planned to lose my virginity yet. If at all I decide on that angle you will be my first choice. She blushed as she spoke honestly with me. I raised her face with my finger and looked into her eyes directly she blushed again. I locked her lips, we began the long smooch.
I began pressing her apples while we kissed romantically. My one hand slide to her butt, I did caress it and pressed it. By now I was aroused again listening to her hot comments and consent to be fucked by me. I slowly began raising her dress, suddenly she stopped my hand, nothing more than what we did bhai, I am sorry to say, please pardon me. I am not mentally prepared for anything more than what we did so long. If you want you can suck my tits she stopped my hand offered her tits to suck.
I wondered about her self defense and alertness even at this stage, if it was any other girl she should have surrendered. I jumped for her offer, since long I was craving to savor taste of her juicy tits. I began licking around her tit, starting from base and keeping away her nipple I kissed and sucked her both apples but didn’t touch my lips on her both nipples. she could not take it any more she hold my head and poked her right nipple into my lips asked me to open my mouth and take nipples into it and suck hard.
I took one nipple into my mouth began sucking slowly; before I could savor taste of other we heard footsteps of younger one. We got alert and looked at choti.
Hey guys still sit in same position like lovers of the age. Come on dress up shameless didi she said in insisting tone. Suddenly she got up and wears her top.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:03 AM