Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day hansika didn’t accompany me to her friend house as she had some test, but asked me to go alone saying she would return after two three hours and as vidya mil was there I had no mood to sit there. By then hansika friend came to call me.
Though I was not interested to go but I had nothing better to do. When we reached their house only her younger sis was there as her mom and dad both are working. Both girls were very cheerful so we had good time talking and had breakfast her mom had prepared.
Then we moved to her room there we kept chitchatting as both girls are very much talkative. I want to ask something provided if you don’t get angry she added.
Come on you can ask any thing, for some time she kept quite.
After some time there was big bomb explosion. Suddenly elder girl asked me to teach kissing.
Sorry I could not hear I replied with nervousness.
Why are you blushing like a girl she asked? I have never kissed any one so far I so please teach me, her voice was very genuine but I was totally confused why the hell this girl is asking such a absurd thing.
Come on shree bhai you are the only one whom I can ask she said pleadingly.

Why me I asked in shaking voice.
Because you are good at it, and reliable also.
Who said I am good at it I asked in confusion but nervous voice. What are you speaking I cant understand anything I added.
No need to pretend, I can assume an my assumption never fails she said with firm voice.
Sorry dear you have gone out of mind, you don’t know what you are speaking that too in presence of your kid sis.
I am not kid for your kind information don’t insult me by saying kid, younger one said in full anger. This is twenty first century you are speaking like oldies, come out of that shell. Nowadays everyone knows everything you know. I am grown up I know about birds and bees.
If you have understood it is good but don’t speak like elders you should live within your age limit. I snarled at her.
That is the thing I don’t like to be commanded, you are also speaking like my mom or grandma. be sportive man, those era has gone now we all speak so openly and as you know there is internet which gives all kinds of information and even all the things done in lust or love.
You don’t know how much knowledge I have about many things that includes sex and organs. Don’t underestimate me. You know it was me who advised didi to take advice and few lessons from you to make us matured and learn art of kissing and other things. But you are showing attitude, it is very bad, see we have become friends now, we are together since hours and discussed everything, this is also some common topic.
Is it true I asked elder one.
See shree bhai we are very much open to each other. Even hansika but she is bad in few subjects she hides few things from us. But we sisters are very open we discuss everything on earth you better know.
It is you who is showing attitude be open with us, we are not children any more. We all are grown up may be from our parents aspect we are still children, where do they know our maturity; we have gathered all the knowledge. If we wish to learn in our school or locality it is very easy but we are scared about after effects of it. They may share the news with their friends and we may be defamed by them.
We know that you are very good person and very kind hearted; always hansika praises you a lot for your affection and love she got from you. That is the reason we are impressed about you before we saw you. Now tell us will you teach us the things we are asking for.
Thanks for understanding me and gathering all the information about me, and thanks for feeling that I am good person. That is the reason I cautioned you to forget all these silly stuffs and be good girls.
We know more than that you know she said in mischievous tone.
What is that I asked?
The way you both were kissing each other we could understand how close you are. She blast another bomb which I had not expected. See bhai hansika is my classmate when you can teach her kissing why not me she asked straight way.
I was dumbstruck with her words. So she saw us, what else she has noticed was new tension for me.
How come you know me teaching her I asked as there was no point to hide and make another mistake as I was caught in blunder?
Why do you ask, I said I know that is all she replied.

If you want to learn you should tell me in detail, I became soft and indirectly agreed to teach her.
I had to come to take book, I knocked for long when no one opened I checked for lock it was open. So I got bit worried and tried knocking again, still there was no response then I thought of checking through window.
Luckily window was partially open, I peeped to find you teaching her kissing.
What else did you see I asked as I was shocked and scared if she had seen us fucking also.
Nothing, when I came to know that you both are present in house I went back to door and knocked again, this time hansika opened door and handed me book. I returned immediately.
That was good she had not seen more than that I sighed of relief.
Now you will have to teach me kissing the elder one said.
Ok dear I shall teach you, I had no other option but to kiss her. Looking at her age I was bit tensed if we are caught in such acts by her family members or others what would be my position. it her house and I am not at home city. i didn’t like to take risk. If it was my own apartment or our cherry house as you people call it was some other situation. But here in other city it was risky, so I thought of avoiding.
It is getting late I have come here long time so we shall plan it some other time, I wanted to avoid or postpone it.
You cant say like that bhai, as you had asked I have given details and as per your promise you will have to keep your words.
Suppose if any one comes I asked doubting.

No one will come, not even your sis vidya. My parents would return in the evening maid has completed her job and left. I assure you we don’t get any visitors so be relaxed. Even hansika will return in the noon not before that.
Those girls had determined to go ahead. Even younger one also kept persisting. Elder one got up and sat on my lap. All my efforts were being washed away, at last I decided to kiss her, we are not going ahead as these girls want to know how to kiss that is all. So there would be no harm in kissing this girl I thought.
If you are very sure of learning then I can but you both need to promise me that it will be secret with us, no one should come to know not even your close friends I don’t want to spoil your name understand, she nod in affirmative.
I gave pecks on her cheeks, enough I asked her teasingly.
This we do often tour parents and siblings, there is nothing new she replied in firm voice.
What else you need I asked pulling her leg.
I want o know about French kiss. Lip to lip tongue to tongue. We have seen in English movies how they kiss. But we have not experimented it.
You could have tried with your younger sis I teased her.
We have tried but it was disaster we hurt either off’s lips.
We know it is not as simple as it looks; we need a expert to teach. You are one and you are right to do it with us. We won’t have trouble in future as you don’t live here so we don’t have to worry of taking advantage of us and you will not leak the news to others as you don’t know anyone here.
We are not kids how come you think that we will go on telling to everyone in town younger one retorted.
It is not like that baby, you are young just matter of fact I was cautioning you people.

Stop the bullshit and start lesson elder one urged.
I began first lesson. I too was getting horny as nubile girl sitting on my lap, anyone would go crazy to kiss such a beautiful nubile. her soft bum placed on my thigh was making me excited.
You need to kiss lips first but you will have to take care as they are tender take enough caution not to bite them. I kissed her lips and withdrew my lips.
Is that all elder one asked in disappointment.
There is much more than that, be patient I will teach you.
Then i planted another kiss this time longer for few seconds. She had kept her lips sealed as she didn’t know how to respond. I started licking her juicy lips. I withdrew asked her to open her lips a bit to enjoy lip kissing. She did as I told now we were kissing her lips were inviting me to suck them chew them, tender lips natural pink colored when we began kissing her facial expressions kept changing, her face color was turning red from milky white. So far my hands were free I was not touching her much except pulling her face towards my lips. The lesson went ahead I was teaching her how to kiss back and it progressed to opening mouth and sending tongue inside our tongues touched sending current in my body so might be with her case too.
Now i placed her hand over my shoulder she garland my neck with her tender hands. She was pulling me to her, now our torso was in full contact. i could feel her apples on my chest, she was not aware of that she was immersed in enjoying her first session of kissing and smooch.
She was very good learner she was doing perfectly as I guide her. Now and then I felt like she was rubbing her chest on mine. I could feel her erect nipples through her thin dress material.

My hands were itching to feel her apples, I could easily guess they are un touched as it was her first kiss so no one had touched her before. I raised my hand to feel her tit but could not muster courage, thinking she would reacting opposite way and there was sure threat of junior who always spoke straight and argued for everything.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:02 AM