Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Why me dear I have already spoken I tried to avoid it and avoid embarrassment form others and her children. No dad you are first here. Few of our trustees knew that she some time behaves like my child so one elderly lady doctor asked me to take bride side as you are her dad, though there was slight smile but there was certain appreciation and pride existed.
So this young shree is taking role of bride dad, yes shree bhai tell me your consent.
Aunty cut his words he is not taking role, we are not doing any role-play here, he is my dad is not it she asked me. Sure beta you are my lovely daughter and I need to complete my duty. I shifted beside lakshmi. Her daughter got wild by this but she could not express her displeasure. But her son though he was amused by our talks still he whispered do you always treat my mom like your daughter.
Not only daughter she is my mom, lover guide everything and I am same for her.
Thanks grandpa for taking care of my mom he said with smile but others did laugh for this.
Before I give consent I would like to ask few questions to groom for clarifying my doubts.
Yes sir, you can ask anything Vishnu replied sportively.
If I give my daughter to you how are you going to treat her.
If you get your daughter married to me, she will become my soul mate right? But wrong she will become my soul. I will treat her as best as no one on this world has loved his wife and treated more than prince or queen. I shall give her all the things a wife deserves and much more than that, but considering our age I may lack in some but I will never give anyone chance to complain. She will be my queen my guide, philosopher everything.
Mr Vishnu I had asked only one question but you did give multiple answers so I don’t have any objection as you have won my love and confidence. If my grand children or bro and sis have any things to clarify I shall give chance to them. What do you say I asked her son first he happily consented and followed by his sis.
So now groom side approval said panditji.
Vishnu son wanted to speak but he stopped him. Papa come here he called me.

Did you call shree beta the doctor asked him.
Yes madam he is my papa Vishnu replied.
The old doctor went into cry suddenly, what a love is being showered on my son.
Don’t say your son many people replied in unison, say our son, all said in single voice. That created some sentimental scene for few minutes. Please stop this is not a moment to cry but ceremony need to be done in happiness. Otherwise I will have to cry I replied with same kind of sentiments.
No papa come here take seat beside me. I switched place beside groom.
I asked similar question to lakshmi what you can expect from professor and retired principal, she gave small lecture which won heart of entire gathering.
With this small statement you have won our heart, you will be our bahu I wholeheartedly consent for this relation I declares and all his family joined their voice with me.
So now we shall discuss about other matters.
What is that lakshmi and her family asked.
About dowry first I said in serious tone.
This is cheating shree, you are taking wrong side. You are my father and now you are taking other side for asking dowry. This is 21st century you can’t claim dowry.
Ok I do agree, first tell me what is your age.
63 politely she answered.
So I am father of 66 years boy, so we are moving back to that era when dowry very much prevailed as I am father of 66 years boy , do you understand bahu.
You are too clever to handle she said laughing all the people joined us.

What exactly you are expecting from us her son asked.
Vishnu interfered; I don’t want anything she has agreed to lead my life that is more than I can expect as I have enough property for myself and our children.
You can’t interfere when two seniors are speaking I pinched him to keep quite.
Sir please tell us your expectations, whatever jewelries she is having is all hers. Her daughter wanted to speak something but he made his sister quite.
See sir I am not speaking about that, I am speaking in terms of cash. I expect two million rupees. When I opened figure everyone were awestruck. Is it not too much daddy lakshmi asked?
That is minimum I can expect from your children, I clarified.
Now l daughter opened her mouth, it is ridiculous this is not the way to ask for. It is sort of claiming our properties or blackmailing.
Please shut your mouth some senior industrialist warned her. I can understand why he is asking so huge amount. See madam he has very big plan, that is the reason he has involved all of us. I think you remember all of us when he introduced each other.
He has planned to expand this heaven on earth to very big level. Shortly we are going for constructing big buildings to accommodate all kinds of homeless. Soon we shall be taking specially challenged ones, mentally as well physically. Further we shall provide space for orphanage and those rejected or expelled from house making them homeless.
For your kind information most of present members are working. Even your mom and Vishnu sir also working, he is working in our industry looking after account section or in one word he is chief of accounts drawing reasonable remuneration. Your mom is working in other industry as H R chief.

For who cant work outside will be engaged to look after forthcoming specially challenged persons. With this setup it has made new record in our area and will be soon model for all cities.
Whatever you are giving is sort of donation to our institute not for his or others personal benefit. Even after marriage of your mom they will be residing here but separate house like set up.
If you want to know the budget you can ask our chief engineer who is present here.
I am so happy that my mom is part of such a ideal scheme I am into it. For the time being I and my sis will pay one million each, but in rupees not dollars hehehehe. And further I assure you that if needed you can ask me for any further contribution. Please treat this as contribution not donation, it is my humble request.
Everyone applause for his words.
Before you people ask me I too promise to contribute same from our side also. my sis has come recently so she will give 8 lakhs and I shall compensate with additional two that is 12 from my side. Vishnu son said and his sis consented. She said as on now I shall do as per my bro words, I don’t want lag behind when I get enough shall fulfill the figure.
That was a wonderful announcement; we had accumulated total 4 million that was most important at that time to start work.
I was notprepared for the engagement I had thought it was going to be casual brideseing program. I shall present this necklace to my would be mother Vishnu daughter took off her necklace and presented to lakshmi.
Pandithji please fix the earliest date for marriage so that we will have to get new ornaments, diamond ornaments and silk sarees for my mom. She personally wears that necklace to lakshmi and touched her feet for blessings. We need to return as we don’t have much leave as it was almost unplanned.

We are too happy to be in such noble family and I specially thank shree bhai for all the arrangement for assured future of our beloved mom.
Lakshmi son offered his golden bracelet to Vishnu and bowed before him for blessings. I whispered him to clarify about properties in India are on sole discretion of his mom, so that his sister should not quarrel later.
He readily accepted and announced that all our ancestral or self earned property belonging us will be of mom and it is her sole discretion for future plans, she can do as per her wish neither me nor my sis have any right over those properties. His sis started murmuring on that announcement, I knew she had agreed to contribute 1million thinking that she will get share of her mom property which is of high volume. Now she had to lose that also. We could think and announce about it later, what was the hurry in announcing now.
That was her main issue which I had forecasted and had thought of simple plan to face it and I had done it successfully. I was not expecting lakshmi to contribute her property to our institute but she should not have issues about it later, which was solved in no time. I was so happy for all the success we had.
Pandithji please continue your ceremony procedure. Everything took in precise manner as per their religious custom as both belonged to same community. All the trustees and our house inmates were happy and date was decided after a week after that engagement.
Marriage took place in systematic way, we had invited all big shots of the city and well wishers, it was sort of homely ceremony. From both side of couple relatives also had attend the marriage and were happy and later all of them greet me for all the help I had done in welfare of newly married couple.

I got call from hubli home; I had to return for some urgent work.
Didi , prema and malathi aunt were happy to see me.
Delivery dates of nandini didi and vidya were near so I had to be there for few days with them. Nandini didi was getting tensed relating to her delivery. I went to meet them, didi felt shy when I looked at her. She was cooking her belly bulged to maximum as her dates were almost near. As no one was there I went to her and hugged her from back, she placed her hand over my face folding her hand. She looked around to confirm as no one is watching, she brought her head back and kissed my cheeks. So my little hubby is back, I am so happy. i was so worried when you said you were busy and would not come.
How is it possible when my darling wife calls me and I am not there. Don’t worry I will be here with you till delivery, maybe I will be present at the time of delivery inside labor room.
You silly boy, are you a doctor they will through you away.
What is this didi, it is totally insane, you are not the only responsible for the baby, I am also equally responsible and partner in the baby delivery, how come they will throw me out. I want to be at your side when you are getting pain.
That is the reason I was calling you, but you were making so many drama saying you are too busy and all. You had really upset me. I want you to be at my side till the actual delivery time and you should be the first to see our child, I want real dad should see first. She kissed me again.
I placed my palm on her abdomen I could feel the movement.
Baby is also naughty like it keep kicking my stomach all the time. Do you know when its movements are heavy always I remember you.

So you mean my movements are faster and longer I asked pressing my semi erect cock into her ass.
You crazy fellow always you will have same thing in your mind. You have lost that opportunity of doing it. It is your fault that you lost the chance to keep doing it.
How, what is my mistake I asked.
If you were not in hurry to load we could keep doing it frequently.
Wow you too have learnt art of fooling hehehehe. I did as per the game rules I kept fucking and filling but it was you who got conceived otherwise we could enjoy for some more days. We kept chitchatting and petting for some more time. Actually we both missed each other since day she shifted from belgaum.
I missed you a lot honey, actually if you had not insisted to come here for delivery I would not have permitted you. See we are forced to live away I had become bit sentimental.
I know that, that is the reason I accepted to work in garments to live near you. But looking at vidya problem I had to shift there so that it would be easy for treating both at a time. As dates of both are almost same. Probably you are going to be father of two babies on same day.
That is almost sure as I had impregnated you both together. On same bed at the same time.
I think that is going to be record, impregnating bhabhi and nanad together on same bed.
Say like fuckng and impregnating lovely didi and her nanad by her kid bro.
You are such a shameless man, you fuck and make mother of own child and yet call didi and kid bro. I always get confused whether you are my husband or brother.
In which way you want to see me I asked.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:02 AM