Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Why are you always after my milk? Go to your mom for that milk she tried to push me away.
It was my turn to hold her tight. When you are here what is the need to for others.
How come you deny milk to your hubby?
Where am I denying, my milk are with you only, see how they are pressed. My god leave me, milk is boiling she ran to stove to turn it off. After some time she returned with milk I was laying on bed. Get up and have milk she asked me to sit.
I won’t sit you will have to feed me like this only, I stayed as i was. You will not listen to my words she sat on my stomach. Now you are going to listen to my words or I shall pour it on you, I knew she would do as she says.
Leave me aunt let me get up I said startled. We both began laughing. That is like my sweet baby she pinched my cheek. We both began sipping hot milk.

She is laxmi around 63 year’s old lady living in old age home and my dearest aunt. This all started since we had played drama in some function where she acted as my wife , so some time I pretend like her husband reminding those actions, she too loves role-play like that.
So how are things going on shree she asked combing my hairs with her fingers. Very fine aunt with your blessings things are moving smoothly. We both kept glasses away and I lay on her lap.
Again missing mom she asked caressing my face.
Yes I could reply.
Why do you miss her as long as i am here. We kept talking for some time after that I rolled on bed. She too lay beside me. Our talks gradually got personal at last I asked what you have decided about marriage.
Why are you after my marriage? As long as you are there I don’t need any one other than you. You are my husband, my child my dad, when you are everything so why should I think of getting married at this age. Se I am already 63, widow since over 10 years retired from college as principal. What fun you are thinking to get married at this age, I can’t understand your intention saying she became bit tipsy. I rolled her over me, she placed her head on my wide chest, she began crying softly. Shree baby please don’t raise topic of this kind, see I am missing my late husband and my children living far away from me living in other country leaving old lady to live all alone. That is my fate I should live like this as it is gods decision.
I wiped her tears and pulled her completely over me, her face was over my face. she placed her hands on both sides. Her entire body was over mine. I kept caressing her back to soot her.

This is the reason I can’t leave you alone. I don’t being so old you are not realizing facts of life. You can’t live with your children abroad you don’t like the environment and here all the time you are sad. That is the reason I made you work again, still when you are alone you again drop back to same mood.
It is every old person need to have life companion. So just listen to me and accept my words. She was still crying but somehow I convinced and stops crying. But she was reluctant for the marriage.
At last she asked me who would marry a old lady like me. And what will I be doing to get married, had menopause 15 years back.
Leave that responsibility to me. I know very good person you will both love each other. Marriage is not for sex or to bear children now, it is for living rest of life with more comfort and to have someone who shares each other’s problems. If at all you or he is having that ability about which you spoke can be considered as bonus, in fact I don’t want to comment about it.
Please yaar why don’t you forget that subject, are you feeling jealous as I am living like free bird? I don’t want any other attachments in my life. You know why I left my children on their own and come back to India. Now I am doing service there I am spending big art of day and rest you are the only one with whom I do share all my happiness and sorrow. So what else I do need now, please try to understand.
I have understood you more than your children or yourself. And this is the proof I gave her pillow which was partially wet. She felt the wetness and buried her face on my chest. Sorry shree I could not keep my words, she replied between sobs.
Another reason I am pressing you to marry again is to have a companion whom mutually you keep caring each other. If you have not forgotten both incidents when you had fallen sick and hardly you could manage to go to doctor and on second incidence you had got dehydrated due to diarrhea left you so weak to make any moments and luckily that milk maid saw you through window when you didn’t open door for entire day and took you to hospital. I get worried remembering that instance.

Do you treat me as your dad I asked?
Is there any doubt she asked in anger.
Cool down baby, I want to hear one reply from you.
Did your dad or mom take permission from you when you got married?
Permission? I didn’t even know when my marriage was fixed; I saw the boy on engagement date.
When you treat me as dad then I have every right to do as it was done previously, right?
My god you are too much dad, she bit my cheek. i didn’t know you will tag it this way. But I was very young then she tried to justify.
That may be right but dad is always dad, got it. Let me call him and confirm it.
Call whom she was startled?
Don’t get frightened, I won’t be that insane to fix it without informing you at least. You know the person and you like him very much. i know your next reply that is you never thought of him in that angle right?
If you keep speaking everything on your own what can I reply, please don’t keep it in suspense. I know you can never think bad for me always you have been good for me all these months. I feel you were my real dad I forgot him almost the moment I came into your contact.
Let me move, I am too heavy for you she tried to get up, but I hold her back.
You are hardly few kilos and your dad can bear that weight for lifelong.
But my milks are being crushed on you, she replied with naughty smile.

Let them be crushed as long as I am our husband, after few days they will be pressed on someone else.
Chee dirty fellow she hit me slightly. But you didn’t reveal his name. she asked curiously.
You know him and like him, he is next to me in this campus.
Do you mean ………………
Yes, he is the one the great Vishnu. See how coincidence it is, you are lakshmi and he is Vishnu. But one thing I have not yet spoke to him in this regard. But i am sure I propose he won’t deny, no question of denial but he will be so happy hear it from me. I know he loves you a lot and even respects you. Don’t be under wrong impression that he loves you like life partner.
If you havenot spoken to him, how come you are taking such a big risk and strain.
Because both of you are sailing in same boat. He too was in America for couple of years. You returned because you didn’t like your grandchildren behavior. They are spoilt kids, y9our daughters daughter started dating with boys when she was hardly studying in high school and your grandson, that is your sons son became alcohol or drugs addict in early age, but their parent take it so light saying generation gap and kept mum.
In his case also they didn’t get along well and moreover he had health issue. He too has full of sorrows history, being retired as divisional manager of a nationalized bank, forcibly he was forced to stay alone after losing his wife few years back and his family for silly reason.
My god he too has same kind of problems, I didn’t know he is totally introvert he never reveals anything. That is the reason I am telling you both will get along well. Once you both are together initially both of you will share bad memories and later you will forget them and start sharing only good things. So it is better to be together for better tomorrow.

If you feel it necessary you can consult your children, because I being outsider I can’t take any major decision about your future which is entirely different and people may think it is too absurd to marry at this age.
Who are they to think about my future she roared in hat redness.
Let us keep it pending for some time. i shall speak to him first, on his approval we can think next course of action. I left her place with another kisses. We have nothing more than pecs and little double meaning naughty talks which she takes sportive.
As expected it was not very hard to convince Vishnu especially when I told laxmi aunt name he agreed and I proposed him to speak with his children living abroad. He said he will manage. If you have any problem with your children I shall speak I volunteered.
So it was almost set both lakshmi and Vishnu agreed to get married; now we had to speak with her children. She did try to convince her children but they raised lot of issues. So I asked her to call them here so that i can handle them properly.
Other side I had to interfere to Vishnu children could convince them without much effort. What they were thinking that a lady agreeing to marry a old person must be for his properties or cash. I told them in detail why and how they agreed to get married, what is the necessity and all. So they readily agreed when it was for welfare of their father.
I got good mahurtha for this special occasion and asked both to call their children in advance. So that I wanted to clarify, all the matter properly.
Vishnu children came wholeheartedly but lakshmi children were reluctant to come still they arrived. First oi spoke to Vishnu children and grandchildren who had already consented and when they saw lakshmi they were really happy that their father would live peacefully and they need not take much care or attention for his health and concern.
But lakshmi daughter was bit reluctant she all the time shouted thinking that he is after her wealth. Somehow I brought to their attention that how much healthy and wealthy vishnu is they agreed at last. I had read between the lines what exact problem was with lakshmi daughter, I had perfect solution for that too.
I arranged common meeting like seeing bride and discussions if both parties liked. For discussion I had called all the trustees and well wishers of our old age home.
When all gathered and noticed who all are the trustees of the home they were shocked. It was natural at entrance of o a home the board greeted HEAVEN ON EARTH.
It was my idea to change name of the house when I entered and we had struggled a lot to make it true. (You will come to know details later)
Trustees are couple of industrialists, surgeons and physicians, social workers and government officers as ex officio even one minister. Managing committee had many famous businessmen and others from many different fields.
Traditional environment was set, a big mat was set on floor and all had to be seated there except who had problem sitting on floor. Bride and bride groom were sitting opposite to each other. I was sitting diagonally to them.
Officially panditji asked consent from both parties whether they all liked groom and bride, each party need to consent. So now discussion in routine manner pandithji asked for formalities like dowry giving s and takings have to be decided later. Before each party consented lakshmi aunt called me to sit beside her for taking important decision.
Daddy come and sit beside me to give consent. First my father has to consent later others she said boldly, that was shocking to most of the people gathered there. Even her children were into great shock, was natural also. A boy being addressed as father of a old lady was amazing for them.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:01 AM