Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Don’t worry I have everything ready I replied showing her oil bottle, we shall add another natural lubricant also.
Now what is that she asked curiously?
You will know soon I replied as applied adequate quantity to her asshole and I asked her to lube my cock.
Before she applied she bent forward I took the chance and brought my cock near her face, she looked at me and brought her lips forgetting that it had fucked her pussy and made her cum several times, when she took it into her mouth she must have tasted her own juice on my cock, probably she was dejected wanted to remove it from her mouth but suddenly I hole her tight and pushed my slick cock into her mouth. She was protesting but I made her suck it.
Now she began sucking without any protests, when she took it out you stupid you made me suck your cock laced with my own juice. She took oil bottle and coated enough then she shagged me for few moments making sure that it is enough lubed. Without a word she bent back to previous pose protruding her ass for my further actions. I took some more oil and lubed her ass nicely. With my finger fucking her ass hole she was getting hot when couple of moans escaped from her, I thought she is ready for real action.
Are you enjoying fingering your new hole didi I asked.
Yes I am enjoying it but still bit nervous she replied with slight smile.
Don’t worry darling I will see that you are not hurt though it is going to pain as it is first time.
Don’t worry darling I am ready to bear any pain or pleasure you are going to give, love you dear she replied with confidence.
Now all was set for real ass fuck. I took my cock rubbed on her brown ring which was quivering with touch. I wanted her to make comfortable before I inserted my dong into her tiny aperture. To make right passage inserted thumb which went without much fuss due to proper lubing, she looked back thinking I have inserted my cock into her tiny hole.
I am yet to enter I said as i pat her back. She nod in affirmative after bit fingering with thumb I took it out, her asshole had made small o shape. Placed cock on right place and applied little pressure, this time it slipped out due to excess lubing. On next attempt I hold missile head between two gingers and gave appropriate pressure so that it entered into tight virgin passage. She cried a bit but stood tight. I turned her face kissed her cheeks started caressing her boobs. She smiled encouraging me to go ahead.
I took the clue and gave one more push sending one fourth of lund into her tight ass. This time I heard her mild cry, she bowed down to avoid my glance at her tearful eyes. I opened shower wettingus both my lund was getting extra lube with water.
You are very brave girl I pat her back. she tried to smile but could not how the hell she can smile when big lund is entering into her forbidden passage. I lip locked her began chewing her lips as my hands roamed on her body soothing out the pain. She too readily responded for the kiss, she too wanted her attention to be diverted wise girl. We kept playing with each other for some more time. When she pushed her back into me gesturing to continue, I kissed her lips again.
While kissing only I gave another shot this time three fourth of the cock was inside her tight bung hole. I could feel the gripping of cock by her rectal muscles. Go slow dear she said but didn’t make any drama at all. I should appreciate her pain bearing like her daughter. She too had shown bravery while deflowering her. Like mom like daughter I thought.
Mentally and physically you are strong like……………I was about to say like your daughter but stopped at right time coming into senses.
Like whom?
Like any matured girl a corrected myself.
I see, I thought you are comparing with someone.
How can I compare you with any other. Only diamond can be compared with diamond.
So all matures are like diamond as per your opinion hehehehe.
Not like that didi you are something very special to me.
Why so special, do I have gold frame on my both holes hehehehe.
You are very naughty; it is hard to beat you in talks, that are why you have become so successful in your career.

Stop flattering; it is no more needed as I have become completely yours. Only these talks brought us so close and you know I am happy without any regret or guilt. Continue your task fuck my ass.
I too started laughing wither and started fucking her ass with the amount it had entered. I didn’t want to give her additional pain. Fucking hot girl under hot shower was something special. That continued for some time initially she was having pain but never expressed it. To give her some additional pleasure I started fingering her pussy. Now she was enjoying from both sides. I kept fucking her bit faster as she was enjoying her maiden ass fuck. we continued for some more time. How are you feeling didi.
Really nice shree, I can feel your hot cock added with hot water is making me go crazy. I think you were referring to same water as natural lubricant. Come fuck me faster leave the pussy alone I shall take care of that. Hold my waist with both hands and give stronger shots. She engaged her one hand to rub her pussy while I fucked her no more virgin ass. I kept fucking her till she had reached one orgasm, when she recovered for that orgasm she suggested us to move to bed for continuation. I wanted to finish there itself but as she seemed to be tired of standing and longer shower I obeyed her words. We got dried up in hurry to continue our marathon.
After moving to bed we had long leisure fuck which both of us enjoyed. That was great good morning dear didi exclaimed after we recovered after long fuck. I had never enjoyed such a long session. It does not mean that I was never satisfied but with i am getting over satisfied. I had never dreamt people fuck for so long and so frequent.
You are wrong didi, that was not mere sex or fuck. When we make real love it is more pleasurable. For both of us it was giving extra kick as it is not husband and wife but it is between real siblings. Elder sister getting love and se from her kid bro is entirely out of world. We stayed for two more days and roamed around city enjoying like newlywed couple. In theatre also I kept playing with her assets for additional kinky pleasure.
On the last night I had decided to make only romance and no sex at all. All the night we kept talking and talking about everything on earth. Many times we returned to our present condition and how we both attracted to each other. She made me promise her that I would behave well in others presence and keep our relation secret.
We kept petting caressing each other and kissing often but no arousing or sex.

This is how I got control on my body and soul, you can trust me didi. It is my promise that I will take care of the things and see that your or my name is never spoiled. Even when you are in my arms I never brought sex for entire night. So this way we can continue our lives as real bro and sis. But when we need to make love I will never go back we shall be continuing whenever we get chance or we are horny for each other.
I have begun loving you bro, I love you a lot more than anything or anyone in my life. Your handling and thinking is entirely different from any one I know. I too love to be like the way you have expressed now. But you will have to fulfill my desires whenever I call you. And I shall be there for you any time you call me.
Before we start our journey she begged me for another round of sex.
If we do it now our lust may take over so let us be more like lovers didi darling.
That is right but I need you now, I want to make love to you not for lust, love means pure love. Then I could not deny having another round of pleasant lovemaking session.
By the way you know for the first time I stayed in such a expensive star hotel, thanks for everything you provided she kissed me with warm hug. When we broke hug we checked out of hotel.
All the time on return journey she kept reminding all the time we spent together. How we made romance and sex or kinky adventures in theatre or hotel swimming pool and each and every moments we spent together is kept in my secret memory cell I will surely miss you bro. I don’t know how long this hangover will continue.
On the way back she aroused me again while driving even she gave nice hand job and even blow while I was driving. When it became unbearable I parked the car beside highway raised bonnet to show that car has problem but it was to shield on goers from seeing what we were doing in car. We fucked our brain out as she remembered that her mom had arrived and she would not get time for another fuck after reaching our destination.
That was most memorable journey I had with my dear didi ragini.

I knocked door, laxmi asked who it is. it is your husband darling. One minute please I heard running footsteps. Where were you she asked me hugging me tightly? You make me worried.
Why so tension darling your husband is not a child to be lost in crowd. How are you darling I asked kissing her cheeks? I am very fine patidev I was missing you a lot you know, she again kissed my cheeks tightening the grip.
I am back now, nothing to worry.
Leave me I shall prepare tea for you.
I don’t want tea, I need milk I replied with naughty smile.
Cow milk she asked with smile.
You know which milk I prefer, need your milk I replied.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:01 AM