Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

. She automatically gulped my cock then she realized that it was me who pushed her head to take cock. She with other hand beat me murmured you stupid you are already awake and pretend to be asleep, see what I will do. She bite my cock shaft lightly still it did pain, I cried slightly with pain. She took out cock and smiled how was the punishment for acting.
It is nice didi keep doing it I cried.
God morning hero get up and get fresh so that we can continue she said with smile. I reciprocated her wish, good morning sweet didi thanks for finding new way to awake. I wish you do the same every day.
Sure darling as long as we are here I shall awake same way, she pushed me wash room.
I took her along with me had bath together playing with each other. She was so happy to spend time with me the way we were enjoying she said it is reminding her honey moon days, but one thing I had not enjoyed so much in those days also. We have sort of new binding I feel these days should never end. I was applying soap on her body she stood still watching what I was doing. I cleaned her body with hot water she was looking much adorable her body glistening with cascading water. Her boobs stood still craving for the attention, when I cupped both boobs she moaned. Then she too turned my side and began soaping me and washing it as if she was bathing a kid. She rubbed my wide chest, tweaked my little nipples and she giggled as the stood like small bullets. You have maintained your body so well, it reminds me of some hindi hero. You too have nice body didi you are also doing lots of workout it seems. Yes at least for self protection we need to maintain physique, yesterdaynight youwitnessed its importance. You are right didi I replied while I pressed those boobs.
Then slowly she went down rubbing my stomach and then she reached for the lund which was standing like a steel rod. Mmmmmmm nice to see your rod saluting, she washed it thoroughly and then peeled the skin exposing pink bulb. You have nice tool too dear, see the bulb it is glistening she washed it then kissed the knob. I tried to push in her mouth, she asked me to wait. She turned me around and washed my ass cheeks she parted them and applied good amount of soap on ass slit and bung hole, she rubbed it clean. Then she did naughty thing she poked her finger in my ass hole, I cried what are you doing I asked.
See with mere finger you did cry, but you are after my ass, you want to fuck that virgin hole how the hell I can take that monster hehehehe.

Now turn around I want to have it in my mouth she took hold of both as cheeks and came forward to take my cock in her lips. Without touching the cock she tried to stuff it. It was in saluting mode raised in 180 degree touching my groin. She raised her head by raising herself on her toes and placed her mouth on the tip and kissed it several times before stuffing it in her mouth.
Mmmmmmmmm this feels so fresh after bath, it is delicious she exclaimed , slowly she stuffed one fourth of the cock into her mouth began sucking with loud noise of sucking. I was eager to stuff my entire cock into her lovely mouth. But she wanted it slow, she kept sucking my cock eagerly for some time, I tried to push my cock entirely I hold her head and gave a might push, I could feel it was entering into her throat I could see her throat bulging due to intrusion my cock all the way. I hold her for few seconds despite of her attempt to get free. She gagged she pushed me away, you stupid you had almost killed me, see it had gone up the throat. I could see saliva dripping from her mouth as well nostrils.
I am sorry didi I didn’t mean it.
It is ok, you should have told me so that I could be mentally ready for that, for the first time in my life something touched my throat hehehe, don’t worry we shall try it again she washed my guilty feeling. But I lost opportunity of fucking her mouth in day light. Come on fuck me, you have made me so hot, she bent forward holding tap for support. My ready cock was waiting for some hole to enter.
Her back pose was inviting me to take her raw, her shapely back mainly her hour glass figure was making me go crazy. Wide shoulder followed by thin waist and wide hip was very attractive. Since last day I was craving for her ass, when I came t know that her ass hole is virgin I wanted to take her ass virginity though I could not take her pussy virginity.
Caressed her lovely face kissed her cheeks then went for nape of neck, when I kissed her neck she shivered. My hands automatically went forward to cup her melons. While I pressed both boobs I continued kissing her back then lower back. Her ass cheeks were non resisting I began kissing eachof them then parted her cheeks and kissed her brown ring she shivered by mere kiss. Hey it tickles there she cried in pleasure. I began licking her bung hole, I wet my finger and tried to insert it into her lovelyvirgin ass hole.
Hey stupid not now, first take my pussy it is craving for your monster see how it is dripping since I got up. your cock has made me its slave. Please fuck my pussy right now , once it is satisfied you can do any thing you wish.

Are you sure baby I asked eagerly?
Yes that is my promise, hence forth I won’t resist for anything you wish. I have become your slave, you are my master you can do anything and at any time. You are my master I solemnly surrender myself to you. That was very great to hear from such naïve lady. I felt like jumping with joy, as we had discussed and agreed to do anything as long as we are here, but now she is swearing that I have full right on her as I have become her master.
So it is my bounden duty to satisfy her needs rather than my wishes, when she declares me as her master I can’t take her words in that fashion of slave and master, she has provided more dignity so I need to give her full respect as she has surrendered herself saying I can do anything anytime to her.
I began caressing her wet pussy, it was leaking profusely, I pushed my finger in her pussy and gathered some juice, I sniffed it then I licked her nectar. Next time I got some more juice and brought my finger to her mouth, without knowing that it is coated wither slick juice she sucked my finger, when she came to know that it was her own juice she began scolding me. You brute you made me suck my own juice, you are such a bad boy I hate you for making it.
How many colors you have, I think you have many tongues. Just moments earlier you were telling that you love me and you have surrendered to me and I can do anything I feel right. Now you are telling that I am bad boy and you hate me. Which of your statements are right, I think latter term is correct. You hate me you don’t love me is it right.
I am sorry my master I had forgotten it, this is new for me so I am not yet accustomed to slave master relation. I am sorry master please forgives me for my misdeed. She looked serious this time.
Hey didi please don’t call me master, call me kid bro with love, that is enough for me. I cant be my didi master who is loving me from depth of her heart. While saying this I positioned my cock between her love lips and gave a mighty pushy sending half the cock in one stroke.
Ammmmmmmmmmmmmma she cried with pain and pleasure. Hey cant you go slow, you are killing me with brutal attacks.
Tell me whether you liked it or not.

Yes I do like it, repeat it again, your jiju never did it like this. Most of the time he takes me in missionary and when he is finished he rolls at side. Not much of foreplay and no after play at all. It does not mean that I am left unsatisfied but you have variety of techniques and great stamina. That is the reason I had to stand in row of your slaves. I pulled back my cock and gave another thrust sending most of the cock in one go she cried again, hey shree it is touching somewhere I don’t know where but feel great. Now fuck me slowly and keep giving same pressure on the same spot where your missile head is hitting.
It didn’t take much time for me where my knob was rubbing. It must be her G spot. Now I angled it rightly began thrusting my cock into her juicy channel hitting and rubbing her G spot with every stroke. She began moaning loud come on my fuck master fuck me harder my godddddddddddddd some thing is happening to me ammmmmmmmmmmmmmm she kept crying louder and louder. The way she was behaving was like a teen girl behaving onher first fuck. I knew she is ready for first orgasm of the day, I kept pumping her a till she had bit orgasm and didn’t stop till she had many followed by it. As she was cumming in small intervals I was nowhere near to mine. I opened shower to cool her. When I felt she can take no more and her legs became like rubbery I stopped fucking but kept my cock buried in her hot snatch and began washing her in shower. We both were taking hot shower still cock buried into her.
After she gained her breath she turned her face she rubbed it on mine. We had nice smooch. Where did you got so much stamin bro you are wonderful. I never had so many orgasms in one go and you are still on. Now I am completely yours you can fulfill your wishes now she replied with blush and love at the same time.
Oooooooooh ha I am allowed to break your back cherry with all your consent.
Please don’t forget that it is virgin and nothing has entered there except your finger few minutes back. I don’t think it is appropriate to ask you to take care as you have been taking care without I ask for it. Let us move to bed so that you can fuck my ass as you please.
No I want to take right now right here I replied in firm voice.
You are such a devil, you want o dominate me. See how funny it all the time I used to dominate others but what a fate I am being slave to you.
Didi please don’t say like that if repeat it again I shall stop speaking to you.
He baby don’t take it that way, you know I am enjoying this kind. Love you da anything for you. Please bring some lubricant as I know for beginners it is painful.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:01 AM