Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

She raised her eyes to look at me, I moaned slightly to encourage her. That trick did well she began sucking it like pro as she came to know she is giving me maximum pleasure. Wow her soft lips felt great on my cock, I moved her body in 69 took her legs placed each on one side then I too began licking her pussy. This brought her to maximum pleasure she was getting pleasure while she delivered pleasure to me. We were in same position for some time I kept lapping her pussy and she was eating my cock.
After some time she stopped sucking cock to moan louder and she pushed her twat on my face firmly so make me suck her furiously. Now she was there shuddering and exploding her fluid on my mouth. She kept on leaking more and more juice into my mouth making me drink that lovely sweet juice.
She could not wait long she turned and straddled on my cock slowly engulfing my cock all the way which was slick with her saliva and her pussy was lubed with fresh discharge. She began jumping on my cock. With every stroke her boobs jiggled to drive me crazy for soft boobs. I took both in each hand, she asked me to press them bit harder but not to hurt her.
Now the real game had begun I was happy that she had forgotten about her bitter feelings and was enjoying giving and taking pleasure. She kept pounding on me till she was tired; when I felt it I helped her by raising her butt with both hands to make it easy to jump on me. She looked at me with smile and gestured thanks, I reciprocated with a small kiss on her lips.
Soon she was getting ready for another climax but she had little strength to accomplish task. So I placed her hands on bed for support and I began raising my groin to give harder strokes, she too was moving with whatever strength she had our groins me with thumping sound and her moans filled room acknowledging the fun she was getting out of our fucking. I was holding her waist and pumping my monster into her wet pussy by raising my butt. There she was now she began arching her back and shuddered with violent jerk she began leaking with fine jet. Her cum was so much that she began washing my groin with her juice. That was great I kept pounding her till she collapsed on me.
She was breathing heavily so I was, we took couple of minutes rest and then I turned her on her back to continue in missionary. My god how long you take to finish one round, you made me tired. You made me leak with your mouth and I discharged twice riding you and now you are still going as if you have begun round just now. I really appreciate your stamina. That must be secret of catching lovers. With this any milf will keep glued on your body. I feel you are capable of satisfying at least two girls at a time.
Want to try I asked smiling at her.

No baba I don’t want to lose my secrecy, if I try it I will be losing my dignity. She replied with fear.
have tried threesome she asked curiously.
Sure dear few times I replied.
My god you shameless creature you did all the things in presence of third person. You are such an bad boy, I had never expected it. Who were they; they also must be shameless bitches she replied in anger.
Leave it,if I tell yo would get still wilder.
I am just curious as far as I think they must be paid whores .
For your kind information I have never touched or thought of paid whores.
Then who are they she asked in curiosity.
I cant reveal their identity but I can give little hints.
One pair was real sisters
Second is wife and hubby, two pairs both different times.
Third one is most interesting mom and daughter.
My god, how come you had such a wild combination. Mom and daughter together are just unimaginable.
Yes funny thing is daughter herself is an aunt milf like you having grown up children.
Then what about her mom, she must be granny hehehehe. You didn’t spare oldies too. That too, with her own daughter. How shameless they must be or there was any other reason to surrender both together.
It was something once aunt had seduced me as she was craving for sex for her hubby inability to satisfy her, she too was very naïve lady and for the first time she had committed adultery. And second was her mom it happened almost unknowingly we both got aroused and we had. but we were caught red handed by her daughter. there was so much fuss about me having her mom was about to become big issue. So we thought of trapping her daughter into our game and we successfully dragged her for threesome and you know both milfs enjoyed to the core without any inhibition.

Ha I remember you had with couple in presence of their hubbies. How come any male can tolerate his wife being nailed by other person. That is again a long story, I told shyamala aunt case without revealing their identity how by force or accidentally we became together and fucked shyamala aunt and later we revealed it to her hubby, with his permission we continued our relation till she became pregnant and how we had threesome later.
So you became father before getting married, kuwara baap. Too much yaar. She asked for the complete details I told her full story.
Didi was getting horny by hearing my fuck stories; she pulled me over her and urged me to fuck her harder. She wanted to hear other stories too but I was not in a position to speak. We started mission and fucked for long session. I made her completely satisfied and we lay together.
Again she started asking me about other ventures. I told her my priti didi story how a gay man forcibly made me fuck him and how his wife that is my didi involved in group how we fucked her together and even double penetration and all.
How about sister pair she asked.
Among two sister pairs one pair was very young and both very virgin nubile. Other pair is a girl and her bhabhi, after marriage of that girl we had threesome with her bhabhi and for your kind information both got pregnant together and they are having baby each by me.
You are such an scoundrel you had all sorts of combinations in threesomes and had full range of age from very little and immature to woman having grandchildren that is great as well disgusting too. How could a boy can have such an old lady. What enjoyment you could have with her with loose cunt shaggy boobs.
You may be partially true but it was something more important relation for me and you know two aunts taught me all tricks of sex and lovemaking. I should thank them for making me very good in this art of lovemaking. both of them have bigger role in making me stud and satisfy any girl or lady, I can proudly say that I can handle even worst case of nymph.
Now I am getting excited again she told with wide smile.
I think it is better to take some rest now as time is too much and we need to have some energy to start day tomorrow with full vigor. if you are ready I can take not once but twice successively now.

Oh no dear I am tired enough for the night as you suggest we can start the session in morning. I need some extra energy to take you, as you fuck for long and hard.
Sure dear you need extra energy and before that good rest as tomorrow we are going to have wild session and in the morning itself I am going to use your third hole.
What third hole she asked in confusion.
I have already fucked you pussy and you used other hole that is your mouth now one more is remaining hehehehe.
You mean to say is my ass. No way if you are after my virgin ass I will run away in the morning before you wake up she replied seriously.
You cant do it, my erect cock in the morning won’t leave you, I am sure before I ask you will be after my monster and I will fuck with condition of fucking your ass to take its virginity.
What do you say I asked?
No comments and she covered both of us with sheet and embraced me tightly crushing her soft melons on my chest. It was already too late so we both slept in each other’s arms.
Next day in the morning I was woken by some slight movement in the groin. I tried to change cursing my cock for getting up and becoming too hard. This bastard has no other business other than getting hard and putting me into trouble of finding new holes and making me work hard to satisfy. I could not move as some weight was there on my legs. I didn’t bother to open my eyes I was still feeling sleepy.
Then I felt something moving on my groin I wanted sleep badly I was not in presence but was floating in dream world, in sleep itself I tried to recognize who was doing all this. When I felt my cock inside some warm space, wetness and warmth made me go alive. Slowly I opened my eyes to find none other than my lovely didi. For my shock she was taking my cock slowly into her warm mouth.

I was confused the one who was not ready to taste my cock was awaking me with nice blow job for a good morning. I kept like that not showing that I was awake, she continued sucking my already erect cock erect having morning erection. Then she tried to awake me by caressing my face. she took out my cock and murmured something which I could not understand again she went for her own business. She continued sucking my cock wholeheartedly. I was enjoying the morning sucking. Then she took out my cock see this is awke why this stupid bro is not awaking. I could not tolerated I pushed her head back on my cock as I was feeling my cock like fish out of water. She automatically gulped my cock then she realized that it was me who pushed her head to take cock. She with other hand beat me murmured you stupid you are already awake and pretend to be asleep, see what I will do. She bite my cock shaft lightly still it did pain, I cried slightly with pain. She took out cock and smiled how was the punishment for acting.
It is nice didi keep doing it I cried.
God morning hero get up and get fresh so that we can continue she said with smile. I reciprocated her wish, good morning sweet didi thanks for finding new way to awake. I wish you do the same every day.
Sure darling as long as we are here I shall awake same way, she pushed me wash room.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:00 AM