Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
So far you were dragging me over you and had embraced me so tight I could not even breathe, now you are pushing me away that is not right I smiled at her. Sorry baba I can’t bear your weight after this long game, now I am totally spent.
I lie beside her and hold her face in my hands tenderly. She was looking constantly at me then her face color changed suddenly, she became dull.
What happened darling what are you thinking I asked.
Shree what we did is so wrong, we are like siblings and I am married having grown up child. We should not have done, we committed sin. I had never ever dreamt that I would cheat my loving hubby, she broke into cry. I had expected it from her. Lady so pious would never do such things, as she said she had never expected to lose her chastity, but it was committed and no way to go back.
I tried to embrace her to cool her. She pushed my hand away, don’t touch me she snarled. It is you seduced me she uttered between her sobs.
I am sorry didi, I hurt your feelings, I knew that it is not right but both were carried away. Please don’t cry I caressed her face, again she pushed my hand. Come on didi it is not our fault entirely we were influenced by drinks and the environment at dance club. Whatever done is not reversible I am really sorry for all the things happened.
You are very bad bro she started beating my chest with her fists, I kept looking at her. After few more beats though there were not hard I pretend like I was hurt and cried pretending pain. did I hurt you baby she asked in concern. Not that hurt like you my dear sis I kissed her forehead. You are my sweet bro she kissed me back on my cheek and sorry for hurting you baby.

She suddenly hugged me and hid her face on my wide chest. She kept crying for long time. I was caressing her nude back and to console her. After some time her cries reduced and was still sobbing. Come on didi be sport the things took strange turns and we both were carried away,( I didn’t want to take sole blame on me) I know you are very good and naïve girl forget all for some time and have a nice sleep, I pulled sheet over our nude bodies and started patting her face like mother pats her child to sleep.
I kept consoling verbally as well caressing her face and back. After some time she slowly drifted into sleep clutching me tight. I felt like pissing I tried to control for not to disturb her. When it became un bearable I slowly moved her hand away from my chest and sat up on bed. By mere small disturbance she opened her eyes, I looked at her and smiled as if nothing has happened between us. When I stood up to leave she hold her hand asked me where are you going leaving me alone.
No where didi I have to pass I replied.
Oh I too feel same she tried to sit, but shhhhh I feel pain in back she complained.
No need to worry as long as your kid bro is with you, without giving her chance to protests I carried her in my arms like small child. What the hell you are doing she protested.
I am taking you for your need I replied with smile.
Hey brute I am all naked she protested.
So what I am also full nude we have seen both in this state what is new in that.
You are such a scoundrel she said as she garlands her arms over my neck. I am too heavy don’t drop me she replied with smile.
Your bro is capable of carrying you through all the hurdles in your life can take all the care and responsibility I replied.

That is what killing me bro, you are such a nice and caring, I am lucky to have you as bro she said with sentiments overflowing through her eyes. Thank you and she gave a peck as I made her sit on commode. I stood before her, as she wanted pass urine very badly.
You go away you stupid boys should not see girls peeing, she pushed me away.
That is right but it is my fantasy to see girl peeing, please let me see I replied caressing her face. i could hear whistling sound as she began pissing.
As I bent down to see her pissing she blocked my view by blocking the scene with her hands. Come on didi let me fulfil me fantasy I pushed her hands away from her crotch.
Now I could see a jet of pure white stream coming out of clean shaved pussy, however she tried to block it with hands i didn’t let her do and after little protests she gave up and covered her face instead of pussy.
I kept watching till last drops dribbled out of her beautiful pussy. Then she got up and before she flushed I stood before commode and I stopped her from moving holding her waist. What now she asked, please hold my cock and aim the stream towards commode I replied with mischievous smile.
After bit mild protests and attitude at last she hold my fully erect cock and aimed towards commode, it wa hard to piss as my cock was full erect. Urine was not coming out she roared how long it will make to piss she tried to pull her hand away, but I grabbed her hand kept it like that.
You know how difficult it is to piss with erect lund I replied looking at her.
Then don’t do she tried to pull her hand away, but I didn’t let her go.
Now with lots of difficulty I began pissing, she was holding my cock and was standing sideways to me. I pulled her to me, her left breast stick to my chest, then slightly kissed her cheek. So understanding sis I said as I showered kisses on her face. Anything for my kid bro she replied and gave peck on my cheeks. Before I completed passing we were in tight embrace not caring where we were and what was I doing we began smooching.

When I was done we both got fresh and I carried her in my arms. She was protesting as she was ok now but I didn’t let her go, I took her to bed and placed her on bed as if she is fragile and would break if placed harder. She smiled at me it is nice being with you bro she gave another peck on my cheek.
I took biscuit packet and water bottle to bed, what is this at this time she asked taking one piece. We need to rejuvenate I replied with wicked smile. She didn’t say anything kept quite.
What I observed is her mindset had changed drastically, before she slept she was crying like hell for what we did and for losing her chastity, but with my little gimmicks she was coming to normalcy which I was preying. for such a lady it is very hard to forget the guilt, and I knew remedy. It is like taking alcohol again to control hangover we say utar for that. If I am able to drag her into sex and we fuck again or may be again and again her guilt would be washed away.
I sat beside her and feed her and at last I made her drink water then I embraced her to make her ready for another round of lovemaking. She was in dual mind it seems so she was protesting not to do it further as already we have committed sin.
Come on didi, if you commit one murder or ten punishments are same. What we have done is not that very wrong I have seen many real siblings doing it, after we are cousins we are not real bro and sis though we love more than any real siblings. Just forget that we are doing anything wrong and enjoy as long as we are here. Somehow made her hot by feeling her body and ready for the act.

As she began cooperating with me and was getting hot with each caress, that was what I wanted. I was craving for her to come out of her confinement of guilt and sorrow. Now she was slowly yielding to my arousal. Her nude body was like a toy in my hands.
When I brought my lips near to hers she came forward to kiss as if she was in trance. We locked our mouth in passionate kiss, she was sucking my tongue feverishly her hand went behind me hold me tight continued kissing me. She was giving me company wholeheartedly that is what I wanted, I wanted her to come out of her shell and enjoy the life more than that she had to forget her sorrow of losing chastity and that was happening here.
Slowly my hands travelled on her body , she was getting hot and hot, she too was playing with my body and took my already erect cock in her soft fingers, she caressed it and she moved foreskin made the glanse appear, she rubbed the aperture wither delicate finger to take me to heaven.
Then I remembered she had not sucked me so far, I stopped kissing , started pressing her soft yet shapely boobs, then slowly bend her face on my cock. She kept going down till my cock head touched her nose. Then she was alarmed about what I was expecting she looked at me as if asking what do I want. I gestured her to take it in mouth.
Suddenly she got up saying chee. What is there dear I asked. No I don’t like to take in mouth she replied.
Have you tried before I asked .
Yes I have tried but didn’t like it .
Try once again, she didn’t buzz but I did persuade her to try or at least kiss it. What is there big deal in it everyone does it even I licked your pussy and even drink your juice. After some persuasion she agreed, first she kissed the tip of cock, unexpectedly she had kissed drop of pre cum, suddenly she moved back but by then it had gone to her tongue. She tried to spit the drop as it was small drop it didn’t come out but luckily she had licked it. How is the taste I teased her. Not bad I think I could not judge as it was small drop and in the process of spitting it went away she smiled.
Come on try again I persuade her. This time she kissed the knob but there was no pre cum this time. As we had thoroughly washed it sometime before, there was nothing to be revolt of smell or anything. She hesitated for few seconds then took the knob in her lips and try a suck , hope she liked it she pushed it further in her mouth. Within some time my cock went in inch by inch ,she began sucking it like lollypop.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:00 AM