Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I can never be satiated with your magnificent boobs but I have eye on your lovely butt.
Spare it bro I am virgin there , you can use my mouth which is also almost virgin but not ass hole, my experienced cunt is asking for water, my god not in ass she replied frightened.
Just relax and keep enjoying with me, I am master in this field. I know how to take your back without much hurt. Have faith in me and surrender your body to me, I shall see that your entire body is satiated with me.
With all hot talks she was getting hot again, her pussy became wet again, my cock felt which is kept buried in her hot cunt. Shall we resume darling iasked. Now onwards don’t ask fr permission dear she replied.
For ass fuck also I asked laughing at her.
Not ass dumbo she hit my chest playfully. I resumed fucking her slowly, my hands were roaming on her body to make her more excited. I kept fucking her for some time now she too began responding to my thrusts she began lifting her ass. I placed my mouth on her lovely soft boobs, as I sucked them she was moaning louder and was pushing my head on her boobs to take more of boob. I kept fucking her for some more time.
You fuck so well shree come on increase speed, my gosh I am feeling your cock all the way inside, what do you eat da your lund is so long and strong.
What I eat is not that important but I keep feeding pussy juice to him regularly.
Who is that lucky girl getting your cock regularly.
Who’s name should I tell you.

What do you mean, you have more than one she asked.
I have plenty I replied with smile.
My god you maintain many ladies, hope all of them are married.
Some of them are married and rest are girls.
Is it what is the range?
I don’t have specific choice from …. to 60 will do for me.
You brute you are kidding she began hitting me with her fists. I can’t believe your words; you are trying to fool me. A person so good with heart can’t be like a playboy.
Come on didi I was just kidding I changed my words as she was getting annoyed with my reply.
By the way you like married milf I hope, I am telling the way you interacted with me and succeed to seduce me is not it she replied with a smile.
I am not very specific I do you have teen girls with me.
Girl or gilrs she asked.
To be honest I have taken few girls and few milfs. If you don’t like me to tell truth I won’t.
That is not question dear but how could you take many.
It all happened with time and circumstance leave it let us continue our game I wanted to change topic.
Can you name some she asked curiously.
Sorry didi it is not right, how come you expect me to tell your name suppose if anyone asks same question. That is my secret and it will be buried with me. I resumed pumping as she had become enough hot on discussing about my sexual adventures.
I like this attitude shree come on fuck me. I really wonder how you are maintaining your erection since so long. I thought it is game of few minutes.
Does your hubby finishes fast I asked.

Not before I am satisfied, that way he is very good in bed.
Then why did you were crying to satisfy your pussy which is dry since long.
I don’t know whether I should speak on this matter, but we have crossed all the barriers now I can speak about this. I was pressing her boobs while fucking her slowly. I took my lund all the way and rammed in single thrust bit harder. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you push so hard I like it she moaned. Actually now a days he is in big tension of new place , new people and many new projects. So he is failing to give proper attention to me after joining here. Otherwise he is very good and capable husband. But make one thing clear I didn’t come to you for that sake as I was missing him in bed. It is something else which made me yield to you. You are a master seducer , I had never dreamt that I would yieldto anyone other than my hubby. I saw her face changing color. Then to divert her mood I gave few successive hard thrusts.
My god you do so nice, this must be the thing for which even milfs are with you. Were they seduce you or you did she asked curiously. Both way but mainly circumstances made us united like what happened to day with you.
One thing is there even when we had promised ourselves to be onetime fuck but that never happened and we kept our relation continue even after years. I keep them satisfied every time and they will surely be waiting for next time hehehehe.
That thing you have dear, that is the key of your success. Not only in sex you once you decide for anything, won’t you leave it unfinished. Leave that boob this is also aching for the attention she stuffed other boob in my mouth.
I had increased speed and we were not in position to speak room was filled again with sexy moans and slapping of our bodies. I kept fucking her for long even after she had discharged 2/3 times I kept fucking her without any rest. Now both of us were sweating profusely neither I did stop nor she asked me to. At last she asked me to wait after fourth orgasm.
Hey what do you eat you have so great stamina in fucking she asked with smile.
I have been feeding my lund with variety of pussies and their nectar. It has taken oath that he will not come out till the partner cries to stop me finish. How is the idea.

I have been realizing it. With such a beauty I think many would discharge in pant but you have been pumping me since so long. You are great shree that capacity and love you are showing might be the reason why girls as well milf are falling for you.
Would you like to take in doggy style I asked.
Not this time, I am scared if you see my sexy back you may change your intention hehehehe.
That program is fixed you won’t go back as ass virgin. But one thing is clear I won’t do it without your consent.
My god you frighten me referring my virgin ass. Let us continue in missionary please she pleaded.
Why missionary I asked.
I like doggy also but the way our bodies are getting friction and the way you riding me is really nice and I am falling in love with your cock. Now resume fucking but keep it in mind this is the last round you are going to finish with me. I don’t want my pussy becomes bhosda with one round hehehehe.
She dragged my head began kissing my lips , we began kissing passionately as I resumed fucking. Now my cock was travelling easily after many leaks. Still her pussy felt tighter and warm. My hands could not keep idle, one was busy with her boob and other was kneading her ass cheek.
She was getting heated up again with long fuck she was near to another climax. I wanted to give her nice one but she has warned me to finish mine with her. So I positioned myself on my knees and begna ramming her faster holding her shoulder to give hard thrusts. With that she started moaning louder and louder. Yes, yes like that sheeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa , you fuck so well sheeeeeeeeee some thing is happening to me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm her body became stiff as her climax hit, I continued fucking I wanted to give more than she was asking.

My bloody cock was not in position to leak but she wanted me to finish with her. So I kept rigging her faster without any stop. Now left her shoulder and hold her mangoes continued ramming her used cunt and while I knead her melons, was giving fast strokes our fuck was like bullet train. She was having one orgasm before previous was over. She was having series of climaxes now I too was near to mine. Though she was crying of pain I never bothered and was holding her love handles continued fucking or ramming her wet pussy. Now with every stroke her body raised and fell, she was screaming with ecstasy, he face had become red nostril flared her eyes had bulged I was worried if I keep fucking her like this they will come out of their socket. At last I could not control myself and my lund burst giving copious amount of seeds filling her pussy. I could neither count how many spurts my cock gave or how many orgasms she had in final round. I lay over her completely spent after marathon fuck.

Both of us were in desperate need of breath, we were breathing so hard like dogs after running for their life. I was still over her, she had closed her eyes, when I looked at her she looked like so innocent I was wondering whether this is the same girl who was asking me to fuck her and satisfy. After some time she opened her eyes how long you are going to keep that monster of your dipped in me. Now I am feeling you heavy move now she pushed me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 02:00 AM