Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
It can’t be by chance so many times, I can understand you were trying to seduce me from very beginning but you got right chance after seeing me semi nude. Don’t worry if I have to excuse you ,you will have t fuck me right now and make my pussy cool. It is so hot and leaking, you have right tool to satisfy I hope. Come on let me see how virile you are, she pulled me holding my semi erect cock, it was losing erection due to shame.
When her soft fingers touched my tool suddenly it began throbbing. Leave me didi, we should not repent later I was telling it verbally but my mind wanted to take her right there and then. I wanted to make sure she wants it and was almost begging me to fuck her. What I wanted is to clear my thoughts and she should not say that I used her for my lust and I should be in a position to fire back her.
We are like siblings didi we can t do it, it is incest. We should not be part of the crime I added.
See shree I don’t care what it amounts to whether incest or not I want good fuck, I am going to have it nice after long time. Come on I don’t have patience to argue with you now come and fuck me to my satisfaction. I know you are making drama, you cock is speaking truth see how it is throbbing in my fingers. Come on dramabaaz she pulled me over her.
She seems to be too shrewd and intelligent, I had used same dialogue previously they had yielded for that but here she knew all my tactics and were being backfired. So there was no space for any more drama.

I began taking active role now. I started smooching her, she invited my lips with warm welcome. We lip locked this time it was pure love, she was eagerly sucking my lips and then poked her tongue into my mouth. I too was getting excited with this kiss, she was lost into other world. We kept kissing for long time, she took my hand place it on her melons which are soft still I shape.
She has nice boobs I wanted to suck them to my heart’s content. When i broke kiss my mouth automatically moved to her one boob while I was pressing the other. She began moaning louder with me sucking her nipple like child and handling her other boob.
Before I could switch to other boob she urged me to come. She widened her legs pulled me between her legs indicating me to fuck her right now. I was mesmerized by her bald pussy, I wanted to eat that freshly waxed pussy, but she took my cock placed It on her pussy. I thought if I delay she would bang me.
Come on darling let me see where I am going to push it.
Not now. Yu can do anything you wish later but not now, I am dying here for want of your monster. No more foreplay please she begged.
I could understand her position so I too took right position and rubbed my cock on slit which sent shivers in her body. She was leaking profusely as she is mature girl I didn’t need for any external lubrication, so I placed knob on entrance pushed it inside her burning pussy.
Amazingly it was tight enough to grip my cock perfectly. Mmmmmmmm you have tight pussy dear I commented. Then I began pushing my cock slowly, it went rubbing her pussy wall. There was enough lube inside to travel smoothly into her hot pussy. One fourth of cock was buried into her tightness. I halted for some time, she looked at me asking why I did stop. Wetness and warmth inside was making me go crazy. Her eyes were begging to send my monster all the way. I gave shot where I buried half the cock in one go, she cried with pain and pleasure. Mmmmmmm nice shot she smiled.
Want bit rough I asked her. She nod in affirmative. I gave another hard shot this time I was buried all the way. She cried with pain my god not so hard shree she cried.

Wow how long cock you have dear it is touching some unknown territory, wait don’t move now. i want to savor the taste, let me feel it for some time. I too wanted to feel the warmth and wetness inside. I was travelling in unknown territory, I had surpassed the prohibited zone but still it felt very nice. I was feeling so happy for inserting my cock in most prohibited and unexpected very hot girl. i had never dreamt that one day I would fuck her. When i had met her first time we were totally strangers I never knew that she is my relative. That time I was clean bold by her beauty, that day I had dreamt of fucking her but my purpose of visit was something else so I had not given much thought about it.
When I fucked her daughter shreya then only I came to know that ragini is my relative then I had totally forgotten about fucking this mature girl. Still I kept joking and teasing her not with any sexual intentions but here things changed from one thing to other and now she is ready to be fucked. Naïve lady urging me to fuck who had never seen others cocks apart from her own hubby or never imagined that she would lay for other.
My god you have very long tool it is exploring new horizon, mmmmmmmm it feels so good to have your thing inside me, I feel it would tear my uterus or come out of my mouth. Don’t move lay still let me feel its girth and length she moaned.
I too was feeling hot pussy gripping my cock tight and its warmth and wetness was making my cock extend another half or a inch. Usually I praise girls where as today she was praising me in whole, she had liked my tool along with my company and everything we shared in a day. I kept playing with her boobs and pressing and sucking alternatively that made her moan louder and louder. When I licked her ear she cries of ecstasy , you are an marvelous lover, you know how to please woman, where did you learn it dear she asked.
After some time she began moving her butt that was clear indication she wants me to start fucking her. I too began moving very slowly so that me and she both feel the friction.
Mmmmm it feels nice dear keep going make me more aroused and satisfy my thirst. I continued fucking her in slow motion after some time she urged to increase speed. Within next minute she started crying in pleasure I knew she is going to have first orgasm with my tool. So I began banging her with full speed. with every stroke her boobs jiggled, her hands were roaming on my body. After another minute of hard fucking she clutched my back tight and raised her ass so high I feared she would topple me off of her.

Entire room was filled with fucking sounds and her moans. Her nostrils flared she began gushing her love juice in spurts, she convulsed and raised her back high and collapsed back. I too was enjoying the sight of her convulsions and clutching my back, her legs locked my waist. But I kept fucking her in same speed within next minute she had another mind blowing orgasm , this time she could not bear any more assault on her body, she pulled me over her and hold me tight and next moment she went limp that was end of her big orgasm. Her pussy walls kept squeezing my hard cock.
I placed my face on her kept rubbing her face with mine, she sailing over clouds she was not able to respond for my caress and rubs. She was breathing so fast I was frightened if her lungs blown with the amount of inhaling she was doing. As she breathed fast her boobs kept rising and falling those were rubbing my wide chest. Once she gained her breath she smiled at me, you are wonderful dear but pull out your devil I cant bear anymore .
Come on darling I am not yet over, you are pretending like small child, if it was your daughter saying like this it could be ok . but you being matured and having sex for over decade you cant speak like that. You cant be so tired on one round that too unfinished how are you going to bear it for night long.
With feel of your lovely pussy my lund won’t be able to come out till morning.
Hey stupid why do you bring my daughter into this, do you have eye on that kid too she asked in anger.
Sorry darling you mistook my words, I was speaking about you being mature and she is little brat I can’t do it with her. How could I tell that her daughter already tasted my cock and deflowered by me soaking her first blood over my cock.
If it is the case then ok, but don’t remind me my family for time being she said with dull voice. I could understand she will feel bad for cheating her family.
By the way you were saying something like night long , what is that ?
I smiled in response I didn’t comment anything.
You speak nonsense how can anyone do night long, you are boasting too much you dirty fellow she pat my back wither fist. Just be with me and enjoy life. You don’t know how to enjoy life I smiled at her.
You stupid you are speaking like you are older than me and teaching lessons about sex to me who is still bachelor hahahahaha.
Darling make an amendment I am unmarried but not bachelor and about my knowledge you will come to know soon. Now stop talking and let me work I replied with wicked smile.

Darling make an amendment I am unmarried but not bachelor and about my knowledge you will come to know soon. Now stop talking and let me work I replied with wicked smile.
I have become curious now, I shall cooperate and would be happy if you teach me something which I don’t know.
I rubbed my face on hers, she extended her lips for hot kiss voluntarily. We began kissing romantically she pushed her tongue into my mouth we began exploring each other’s mouths. We continued kissing while my hands roamed over her body, I was caressing her butt, when I pressed hard she cried. Why are you kneading my butt are you not satisfied with my melons she asked.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:59 AM