Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I can but there is one problem didi I said in innocence.
What is that she asked?
I can’t apply more pressure by sitting beside you.
Then what she asked.

I will have to ride you I replied with mischievous smile.
Do you think I am horse to ride she asked looking back at me.
Yes you are a sexy horse and I am stallion hehehehe.
You stupid don’t you feel shame to tell to your didi, she turned and hit me playfully. Now I could see half of her balls were out of bra, for the first time I could see them almost half nude. She sensed it and suddenly lay on her face. you are such a scoundrel I tell you she said while adjusting herself for the ride.
Come on you can do as you feel right she allowed me to sit on her back.
Are you sure baby I asked unsure of my ears I was not expecting it from her.
Yes as long as you are not naughty she replied with smile this time she didn’t turn her face towards me but I could feel the smile. I placed one knee across and began messaging her sexy back. In fact I was not sitting on her back but was on my knees.
I kept massaging her back applying right pressure on right place she was enjoying it. Some time she moaned too. I didn’t take it as sexual moan, but I could feel that she was enjoying the massage. I could not keep on my knees for long slowly I sat on her butt.
Hey what are you about to do.
I am going to take you from back I replied with a wink, she could see that in wall size mirror.
She didn’t say anything but slightly kicked my ass by folding her knee. You are such naughty you don’t have control over your tongue and kicked again playfully. Pleased don’t speak like that dear, it is not fair to speak like that. I could sense her feelings, she had mixed feelings, in a single day she was falling in love towards me she liked my company she liked my teases. That is the reason she had become bit open with me, without a word she had removed her top to become almost topless. She had faith in me and liked me it seems.
Now I kept massaging her back. Now I remembered one video I had watched recently. That reminded me when i sat on her ass. It was great to feel her ass under me. Soft but shapely ass was arousing me, that is the reason I remembered that video, it was a erotic massage by Chinese expert.

I kept rubbing her back sensuously and I began copying the acts shown in video. I could visualize all the techniques and bring in action. Now my massaging style completely changed, I was doing with dual mind one is to free her from pain and at the same time she was feeling other way. I think some fire was catching inside her, she kept moaning intermittently. I was feeling that her bra strap was nuisance so I undid it. Suddenly she looked back asking why did you remove you fool.
I am unable to rub properly as it was hindering as well your new bra would get spoiled, it is so costly you know I replied without any emotions. Now my hands roamed freely on her back. Now my hands were travelling romantically than massaging, she was enjoying. Now and then my fingers roamed on her back and touch her underarms, even some time they brushed base of boobs which were pressed on bed. Her hairless underarms was inviting me to caress I began tickling her underarms she began giggling. Stop it brute it tickles she cried. I stopped tickling and brushed her boob mass she moaned bit louder this time. Though I could not touch her nipples which were hidden underneath still it felt nice.
I was massaging her back, to reach her nape of the neck I had to bend forward in the process I did move bit down and bend. M god her ass felt so nice beneath me. My hard on kept touching her ass as I had moved down. I wanted to fill her ass hole probably virgin one. I was in dual mind whether to touch her ass with my cock on her ass crack. My dirty dick touched her ass crack; it felt so nice to push my cock between her as globes. I think she felt my cock between her cheeks, she wriggled her ass then I took out my cock and kept massaging. After some more rubbing again felt like poking my cock between soft bums, as I thought I again adjusted Moyock which was covered but it was standing like flag pole, then slowly inched between her ass cheeks. I kept rubbing her back as well poking my cock as if dry humping her lovely ass. Now again she felt something is between her ass globes she moved her hand back, which I saw and moved taking out my cock. She could not find the intruder, I had saved my neck, otherwise she could have fired me.
Hey devil what are you doing she asked when I touched her soft boobs. Nothing I am massaging I replied. i could understand she was getting annoyed by me touching her boobs. I diverted her attention and asked how the fight started. She forgot that I was touching her boobs she went explaining what those drunkards behaved with her. I kept calling you, but you didn’t respond so I started my actions with them.
You did fight so well I think you are trained karate.

I took the chance and again i started rubbing her panty covered ass , panty had moved inside to give me maximum pleasure. Her thin lacy panty felt nice I was feeling like taking my cock out and insert in her tight ass hole but I scared to do it, I was in such a turmoil my cock began aching to come out of its confinement.
You know i am black belt in karate and kalaripayatt too. I was wondering if I could handle both simultaneously. But you did well you turned up at right time and you too are very good at it dear. Thanks you protected me.
I was conversing wither but kept playing wither body, now and then I kept feeling her boobs but she didn’t notice it as she was giving all sorts of details how she learnt fighting and her teacher was best in country, I was replying with hmmm or nice but my mind was lost in her beauty.
Oh didi please don’t put me to shame, even without me also you could easily handle them both. While speaking my devil hands kept playing with her boobs I was pressing them mildly. I was thriving to see them.
Turn on your back I ordered.
It is enough da she replied with blush.
Come on yaar let me complete massage, are you thinking of sleeping or not I said without any expressions.
For my amazement she turned and hides her boobs with her hands. Her hands could not conceal her melons they kept popping. I don’t know what I felt I took a napkin and placed it on her boobs. I poured some oil on her tummy and began massaging sensually. Now I could see her navel I caressed her navel and poked a finger in it. She shivered a lot I didn’t stop there I kept massaging and caressing her tummy and even kept playing with her navel. She shivered again and again, with that napkin had moved partially exposing her beautiful melons. I could not refrain from touching her melons. I placed my shivering hand on her boobs and began pressing and kneading them.
Then the hell broke she dragged me over her and began kissing me locked my lips, I can’t bear it any more shree .something is happening to me please do something I can’t take it anymore.
What is this didi what do you want from me.

Don’t ask any thing I want you, right now I want something from you. I cant explain what actually is happening to me but some drastic change in me. I want you, I want you whole. I had never experienced love from anyone in my life. You are a magician you did some magic to me you have changed me completely. You have triggered woman in me, I didn’t know it exists in me. Come on shree make love to me. No one was so intimate with me in this fashion. I love you da please don’t delay do anything you want but make me happy. My guarded dam has exploded, you have made me real girl or woman anything you can call it. She began kissing me madly, that shook me completely. What are you saying didi, what exactly you want me to do.
First thing stop calling me didi, call me byname ragini or anything which suits you. I want to make love to you, that too uninhibited I am all yours. Will you fuck me shree, will you please fuck this oldie or auntee whatever you call me but please fuck me. Make me your lover I want your love, since long I am thirsty for real love not lust or sex, I want pure love. She kicked out her skirt and panties in fraction of seconds she became completely nude.
She pushed me away and began disrobing me, she pulled my shirt all the buttons went flying in air. Then followed by west and she began struggling with belt, she was in such a hurry I feared she would eat me alive. Without a word I opened belt and we both pushed pant along with undie. When she saw my long cock which hit her nose while removing pant, you have impressing tool shree she exclaimed.
Oh my god here is the demon she caressed it first and then squeezed it hard that pained me. I was wondering if any devil entered into her body which was making all this. She laughed at me when i cried with pain.
Come on darling I want it inside me, for the first time after long I am aroused to this extent, I cant bear it anymore fuck me and make me all yours.
Are you sure didi, you are a honest and faithful wife, I can’t even guess you could turn on so much. Think twice before you take decision so that we should not regret I was making her want more and beg for it, so that I should not be blamed later.
Hey idiot you should have thought about it before you got me excited. Now stop drama and fuck me, fill this demon into my dripping cunt. She was using all sorts of dirty words I had never expected that such words were in her dictionary.
What did I do didi why are you blaming me I asked pretending innocent?

Don’t act like innocent you dirty pig, do yo think I didn’t sense when you were poking this into my ass. If I had stayed some more time in that position you could have moved my panty and filled my virgin ass.
I am sorry didi,
Sorry ke bacche, you kept pressing your tool into my ass ,it would have torn my panties and penetrated inside my tight ass. Now you are saying sorry ha.
Sorry didi after seeing you almost nude it automatically got erected. I am sorry didi, extremely sorry. I have been telling you are so hot and sexy leaving me even dead man could have got erection. After all I am young and virile how come you expect me to be so naïve I am not saint, please pardon me.
No need to act so innocent , if that was the case why you were trying to poke it inside.
No didi I was not doing with purpose while rubbing your back it touched your there by chance.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:59 AM